ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 379
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
A8bil 10:51 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Circumstances aside, the pass protection for Garrapolo against our pass rush will be a bigger problem for them than it will be for Mahomes against the 49ers pass rush just based on the differences in the QBs. Garrapolo doesn’t seem like a statue but he isn’t slippery or really a threat to escape the pocket and run or make a big off script play very often. Mahomes maneuvers and escapes the pocket to either run or make a pass play better than anyone. For comparison, in 2017 in the same offense, Alex Smith, who is still quite mobile, was sacked 39 times at about 6.65% rate.

For me it just comes down to a great passing game being a much more effective way of scoring than a great running game. Against the Chiefs strength which is passing, you can do everything right on defense and have the perfect play but if you don’t actually sack him he will run it for yards or torch the secondary. The same isn’t true for the 49ers passing or running. If the run play is ruined by good defense that’s pretty much it and if the pass play is covered Garrapolo isn’t extending the play and stressing the defense in nearly the ways that Mahomes will.
I think you've assessed the situation pretty accurately. JG moves around in the pocket a lot like Brady. He's got a lot more scramble in him than Brady, but he's no Wilson. More like Smith, but better pocket awareness. As much as 49ers fans want to boast about the running game, teams have had success shutting it down at times.

The part I bolded is my greatest concern. The ability of Wilson, Murray and Jackson to get outside the pocket and prolong plays bedeviled the 49ers this year. I think each of those guys have more speed than Mahomes which allowed them to run away from the d-line, but none could throw on the run the way Mahomes can. On the run, guys like Wilson and Murray can perhaps throw 35 yards down to one side of the field. Mahomes greatest threat is that he can air it out 50+ yards while he's being chased. Good grief he is talented.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:52 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Did anybody see the NFL NETWORKS mock draft ticker saying the CHIEFS have the 31st pick and the 49er's have the 32 pick??? Is the NFL virtue signaling the 49er's winning the Super Bowl??
They had a better record than us so for now ya they’re gonna have it like that
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:55 PM 01-23-2020
:-) It still pisses me off!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:57 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin:
Dumbass? :-)

I have never been on a more immature fan forum in my life.

This says a lot about this webpage the administrators and the clueless fans. Most be the water.

Is there even a single adult Chief's fan on this website?

Elementary School all over again.

49ers by 15 .

I'm out ! No reason to repeat 2nd grade again.

49ers by 15

Well your little temper tantrum and hissy fit as you scream 49ers by 15 and run out the door to go home and drink milk from one of your two moms stretched nipples sure proved how mature you are!
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Did anybody see the NFL NETWORKS mock draft ticker saying the CHIEFS have the 31st pick and the 49er's have the 32 pick??? Is the NFL virtue signaling the 49er's winning the Super Bowl??
The 49ers hold that place for now because they have the better record I believe.

If you look at any recent mock draft everybody has the 49ers at 32.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Excellent analysis by the Seth Keysor of the 49ers.

https://twitter.com/scott_geelan/sta...889490944?s=21

https://twitter.com/scott_geelan/sta...963430400?s=21
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:06 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin:
Dumbass? :-)

I have never been on a more immature fan forum in my life.

This says a lot about this webpage the administrators and the clueless fans. Most be the water.

Is there even a single adult Chief's fan on this website?

Elementary School all over again.

49ers by 15 .

I'm out ! No reason to repeat 2nd grade again.

49ers by 15
49 points by 15, Patrick Mahomes. Got it! :-)
[Reply]
Hern 11:08 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Stats don’t matter!!!!! /49ers fans

They do matter. That’s why your defense is ranked what it’s ranked for the year. Not just the last 8 weeks.
[Reply]
Hern 11:11 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
they've never even watched the Chiefs play.

They don't know what they're talking about.

I don't know why any of us bother talking to them.

I don't give a **** about the 49'ers. They don't matter. They really don't. if The Chiefs take care of their business, they'll win.

If they **** around, they might piss it away.

They????

This is literally a conversation you and I had. No need to group us all together. Can you remind me what I need to watch KC games for??

This matchup is pretty simple. Get to Mahomes, we win. We don’t, we lose. Simple as that. No need to watch any KC games to come up with that conclusion.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:12 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The 49ers don’t have a safety like Derwin James.
Or 2 really good corners. They only have 1.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:13 PM 01-23-2020
We need to watch for the screens and WR end arounds that they run. They can screen to a bunch of different players.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
They????

This is literally a conversation you and I had. No need to group us all together. Can you remind me what I need to watch KC games for??

This matchup is pretty simple. Get to Mahomes, we win. We don’t, we lose. Simple as that. No need to watch any KC games to come up with that conclusion.
Ask the Jaguars and their great pass rush how that worked out for them week 1. They got to Mahomes all game. That’s how he got his ankle injury. We still put up 40.

They had Ramsey and Bouye then too. Not Sherman and a bunch of turds.

Ngakoue, Campbell, and Allen are not that far off from Bosa, Buckner, and Ford. They just don’t have a 4th guy like Armstead.
[Reply]
Hern 11:16 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ask the Jaguars and their great pass rush how that worked out for them week 1. They got to Mahomes all game. That’s how he got his ankle injury. We still put up 40.

They had Ramsey and Bouye then too. Not Sherman and a bunch of turds.

Ok. Give me a couple days while I reach out the jags. Need anything other than common sense while I’m there?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 PM 01-23-2020
Ok. Give me a couple days while I reach out the jags. Need anything other than common sense while I’m there?
Excellent rebuttal.

Go ahead. Tell me something stupid like your pass rusher is sooooo much better.

Those are 3 fucking studs. Allen isn’t Bosa, but he was excellent as a rookie and actually had 1.5 more sacks than Bosa. He’s just not talked about as much because the Jags suck. It’s clearly not a huge difference.

Campbell is getting up there, but he’s still one of the best interior rushers in the league and very comparable to Buckner who’s just younger.

Ngakoue is a better overall player than Ford, but Ford is probably a little bit better of a pass rusher because of his first step and explosiveness.

The 49ers are better, but that’s mostly because they have Armstead, who let’s face it isn’t a world beater.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:27 PM 01-23-2020
They????

Fucking genious. Keep.the opposing QB from.doing anything and you can win. Man I hope the chiefs can come up with an equally brilliant plan.

You're right. No need to even watch the chiefs to come up.with this brilliant plan. In fact , no need to even watch any football at all. No need to even know anything about football. That's what makes this plan.so brilliant! You can literally know zero about football and come up with this plan.

Kadoos to you. You have what it takes to become a drafturbator. Perhaps even join the high council.
[Reply]
Page 194 of 379
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up