ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 293
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:22 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clemson is the best 5 seed of all time! And Auburn is the best 4 seed of all time!

So much fear and panic!
Oh, I can't wait to see the pre-worry for Auburn if they somehow win.

Well, and Clemson scored 36 points against Virginia a couple months ago, so there's that.

Really though, I'm just glad we have several more days to worry, before resigning ourselves to worrying about next season... and an extra day since Omaha is Friday/Sunday. Yay!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 PM 03-17-2018
Clemson is the best 5 seed of all time! And Auburn is the best 4 seed of all time!

So much fear and panic!
KU can’t hang with either team. Might as well not even make the trip and save themselfs the embrassment.
/KC Connection
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:39 PM 03-17-2018
Did we lose?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:43 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Did we lose?
We put up a good fight. But in the end we didn't even cover. So yeah. This is devastating.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Did we lose?
Seton Hall doesn't have to worry any longer, they're the real winners.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:39 PM 03-17-2018
KenPom awarded the win to Seton Hall?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:48 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That was as furious an attack from behind as I've seen in a while. They were throwing from everywhere without missing. Even the toss at the buzzer.
Bucknell did something pretty similar against Michigan State. They scored like 18 in the last two minutes.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:55 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Much credit to Seton Hall. They refuse to die
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That was as furious an attack from behind as I've seen in a while. They were throwing from everywhere without missing. Even the toss at the buzzer.
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Seton Hall was fucking solid. They would have beaten a lot of teams today with that effort.
Seaton Hall deserves a lot of credit. They played pretty tough. There were some stretches of bad ball but we had to really play to pull it out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:05 AM 03-18-2018
Got absolutely destroyed on the offensive boards by Delgado as expected but got through a very good Seton Hall team thanks to Malik Newman stepping up at the right time.

It gets no easier against Auburn or Clemson. Both are far better than Seton Hall and each boast their own major strengths that could end this team's season in its tracks. Auburn shoots a ton of threes and gets out on the fast break, which increases the variance of the result and makes them far harder for this team to guard. Clemson plays at a snail's pace and has an elite defence which could make it quite difficult to come from behind if KU has one of its notorious bad starts. Take your pick but either way this team is facing its toughest matchup yet in this onslaught of a tournament.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Got absolutely destroyed on the offensive boards by Delgado as expected but got through a very good Seton Hall team thanks to Malik Newman stepping up at the right time.
Lets recap...

Yes, we could lose to Auburn. If we get by them, I think we lose to Duke. But, It's like you think every team is going to beat KU. They will be lucky to win. I dont get the pessimism, the constant negative posts. Whats up?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:08 AM 03-18-2018
Graham didn't shoot well, still played defense and had 9 assists
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:01 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Lets recap...
  • We had our best player and leader of the team shooting like shit. No contribution with his offense. Same one who carried this team on hs back in the previous game.
  • Our only solid big man was not even close to 100%, couldn't play his full game.
  • Hall was full of determined seniors playing their last game of college ball ever. They wern't going out without a fight.
  • Delgado is a for real, top shelf, best in the game monster on the boards.
  • Most agree that this is the least talented team Self has had in a long time. Yet, we extended the streak to 14 and made it to the sweet 16.

Yes, we could lose to Auburn. If we get by them, I think we lose to Duke. But, It's like you think every team is going to beat KU. They will be lucky to win. I dont get the pessimism, the constant negative posts. Whats up?
I for one want KCC to continue sharing with us the reasons KU may go down. Even if we somehow get lucky and miraculously survive our next matchup, I’d want the full report on how we could lose report on the next matchup too.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:26 AM 03-18-2018
I mean, he has a point. It's the sweet 16 so now all the games are tough.

Some of them might even be as tough as Penn!
[Reply]
Pablo 09:29 AM 03-18-2018
I mean, he has a point. It's the sweet 16 so now all the games are tough.

Some of them might even be as tough as Penn!
Man, I'm worrying all over again now!

Certainly hope we don't see any Seton Hall-esque teams down the stretch, might give us fits.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:30 AM 03-18-2018
I just hope if KU gets bounced, KCC isn't holed up in a cabin celebrating his birthday for two weeks with no internet access like when the Royals trashed the Blue Jays a few years back.
[Reply]
Page 194 of 293
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244 > Last »
Up