ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 617
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 08:17 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
OK, now it's getting to be sad. I'll never understand what fun you guys get out of internet pissing matches.
This thread is nothing more than douchebag performance art. I just decided to start spraying some vinegar and water myself.
Frazod 08:19 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
At the moment, I'm being entertained by Saul Good.
It's funny, Saul white knights Pootie and you white knight Saul.

So why don't you white knight Pootie? Seems like you could save yourself a step.

10 POOTIES Roofie'd a cheerleader - she doesn't remember anything! lol
9 POOTIES Mom sent beer/rent money!
8 POOTIES Raided the hotel's liquor storage! Free beer for friends/big stupid bodyguards!
7 POOTIES She left before I woke up and didn't steal anything!
6 POOTIES Hid from angry boyfriend behind friends/big stupid bodyguards. lol
5 POOTIES Hangover wasn't so bad this morning.
4 POOTIES Friends/big stupid bodyguards weren't around-had to cry like a little girl to get out of a beating
3 POOTIES Why does it hurt when I pee?
2 POOTIES Had to drink glass of would-be assailant's urine to avoid beating
1 POOTIE IT'S A BOY!
BossChief 08:19 PM 05-28-2013
A far better thread would be hooties top 101 life experiences/hookups.

Some of your stories are straight up gold. Unfortunately, your takes on the first few posters haven't even been close to that level of entertainment.

You are missing your calling in life...flopnuts was right, you should probably write a book.
tk13 08:19 PM 05-28-2013
OK, now it's getting to be sad. I'll never understand what fun you guys get out of internet pissing matches.
It was sad when Hootie thought he was the first person to make a frazod fat joke, have an STD or be the first person to black out at a bar.
Backwards Masking 08:20 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
This thread is nothing more than douchebag performance art. I just decided to start spraying some vinegar and water myself.
ever heard this joke?

Here's good art

Here's bad art

and here's performance art!
patteeu 08:22 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's funny, Saul white knights Pootie and you white knight Saul.

So why don't you white knight Pootie? Seems like you could save yourself a step.
I did that earlier today when Phobia was misrepresenting Hootie's past bannings. Right now Saul Good is roughing someone up.
Donger 08:22 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking:
you mock the things you choose to entertain yourself with, therefore you're 100x a mess than the thread you're mocking.
Not really. This thread really isn't any different than any other large thread, other than every once in a while, Hootie makes a silly pick. The thread then very quickly ignores that and continues on.
KcMizzou 08:23 PM 05-28-2013
Yeah, stuff like this isn't why I come here. It's interesting, in a train wreck kinda way. But it's also pretty embarrassing.
Backwards Masking 08:23 PM 05-28-2013
I did that earlier today when Phobia was rewriting the history of Hootie's past bannings.
FYP
patteeu 08:23 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not really. This thread really isn't any different than any other large thread, other than every once in a while, Hootie makes a silly pick. The thread then very quickly ignores that and continues on.
LOL, true.
Frazod 08:24 PM 05-28-2013
I did that earlier today when Phobia was misrepresenting Hootie's past bannings. Right now Saul Good is roughing someone up.
Is it someone I've got on ignore? Seems like he's just being his normal vile, cunty self. But at least now he's got one real friend to go with all his imaginary ones.
Phobia 08:24 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
If that's not enough, Phil and Clay, strong contributors themselves, can't stand not being the center of attention, so they criticize from the sidelines, angry that they didn't come up with the idea themselves.
You're always so close to figuring me out. So close. It's like you're living in my head.
Hootie 08:25 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by tk13:
It was sad when Hootie thought he was the first person to make a frazod fat joke, have an STD or be the first person to black out at a bar.
if that's the case

no one has ever been original ever

are you fucking kidding me right now?
Backwards Masking 08:25 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
yes really. first you said "this thread is a mess" then you admitted you've read every single post in it (or at least you keep reading it). that makes you a WAY bigger mess.
Frazod 08:26 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You're always so close to figuring me out. So close. It's like you're living in my head.
Does he have all his imaginary employees with him? You should charge extra for that.
Page 194 of 617
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up