ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 208
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:14 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
You dont wanna go below 2k a day man
You can easily go to 1700-1800 and maintain muscle. You’re probably not going to have great gains, but you WILL lose fat.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:18 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
You can easily go to 1700-1800 and maintain muscle. You’re probably not going to have great gains, but you WILL lose fat.
DING, DING, DING.

My strength plummets a decent amount but this has been a sweet spot for me for fat loss. And I know quite a few guys who are 220 and pretty low bodyfat who will run around 1700 calories for quite a few weeks to speed up the leaning process before a show.

BigCatDaddy....what's the lowest you go on calories and what's your weight?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:24 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
DING, DING, DING.

My strength plummets a decent amount but this has been a sweet spot for me for fat loss. And I know quite a few guys who are 220 and pretty low bodyfat who will run around 1700 calories for quite a few weeks to speed up the leaning process before a show.

EXACTLY! That’s where I’m at right now. Yeah, my gains aren’t where I’d like them to be right now, but when I’m trying to cut fat, it’s a must. Besides, the leaner I get, the more my muscles will pop, so I’m good with the trade off, for the moment.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:24 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I drink Premier Protein shakes for breakfast a couple times a week. 30 grams of protein and three carbs. Keeps me full until lunch and only costs $2. They taste pretty good.
Glad you like those, my favorite as well and it has nothing to do with our company makes them for Premier. :-)

Seriously we make protein drinks for about everyone and Premier is the best bang for the buck by far.

Look for Myoplex Shred 17oz with 42g of protein and 200 calories as well. Another good one.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:26 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Glad you like those, my favorite as well and it has nothing to do with our company makes them for Premier. :-)

Seriously we make protein drinks for about everyone and Premier is the best bang for the buck by far.

Look for Myoplex Shred 17oz with 42g of protein and 200 calories as well. Another good one.
Dang dude. Care to explain the company more? You work for them?

Myoplex is great stuff. A bit pricey for my cheap ass though! That's why I like Premier. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:36 PM 10-18-2017
Dang dude. Care to explain the company more? You work for them?

Myoplex is great stuff. A bit pricey for my cheap ass though! That's why I like Premier. :-)
We are whats called a co-packer. We make products for all those companies.

Premier, EAS, Muscle Milk, GNC etc..dont have manufacturing plants to make all their powders, bars, and drinks,they pay different companies to make their different products .

Our specialty is RTD (ready to drink) products. That's what we do.

Don't get me wrong its their formula and product, we use our equipment and manpower to make it for them.

We make stuff for almost everyone you can buy a ready to drink protein drink from. PM me for any questions you have on specific products but most everything we make is good stuff.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:42 PM 10-18-2017
We are whats called a co-packer. We make products for all those companies.

Premier, EAS, Muscle Milk, GNC etc..dont have manufacturing plants to make all their powders, bars, and drinks,they pay different companies to make their different products .

Our specialty is RTD (ready to drink) products. That's what we do.

Don't get me wrong its their formula and product, we use our equipment and manpower to make it for them.

We make stuff for almost everyone you can buy a ready to drink protein drink from. PM me for any questions you have on specific products but most everything we make is good stuff.

I just got a coupon for Muscle Milk or Premier Protein 4pk, 11oz for $4.49. That seems pretty good, right?
[Reply]
Dunit35 07:48 PM 10-18-2017
The premier protein is $7.27/4pk at our local wal marts. The chocolate is top notch. The caramel and strawberries/cream are pretty solid as well. I've tried the muscle milk chocolate and it was God awful.

Marcellus, you can just send me a years supply for free. You'll need a tester to make sure they all taste the same.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:55 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
The premier protein is $7.27/4pk at our local wal marts. The chocolate is top notch. The caramel and strawberries/cream are pretty solid as well. I've tried the muscle milk chocolate and it was God awful.

Marcellus, you can just send me a years supply for free. You'll need a tester to make sure they all taste the same.
I just got a coupon for Muscle Milk or Premier Protein 4pk, 11oz for $4.49. That seems pretty good, right?
Thats damn cheap Lew.

Go to Sams or Costco and you can get Premier for about $1.50 a pack or less in 12 or 18 count cases. Seems they are constantly running sales.

Cookies and Cream flavor is coming early 2018 and its good stuff.

I buy the Premier crispy bars at Sams all the time. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:58 PM 10-18-2017
Combine a Premier protein shake with a Premier Crispy Protein bar and you get 45g protein for 360cal and its good enough to cover for a meal.

Or 17oz Myoplex Shred with 42g protein and 220 calories.

Thank me later.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:05 PM 10-18-2017
Thats damn cheap Lew.

Go to Sams or Costco and you can get Premier for about $1.50 a pack or less in 12 or 18 count cases. Seems they are constantly running sales.

Cookies and Cream flavor is coming early 2018 and its good stuff.

I buy the Premier crispy bars at Sams all the time. Good stuff.
The coupon is for our local Albertsons and I can buy 4, 4pks at that price. I think I'll do 2 Premier and 2 Muscle Milk. I love muscle milk in general and I throw a scoop of one of their great tasting ones (I love their blueberry or cookies and cream) in 8oz of milk before bed.

I love Cookies and Cream anything so that's great news!

And as I said, I love Myoplex, just not the price usually. Send me a coupon and I'll definitely buy it!

Have you ever had any Quest bars? I really like the variety of flavors they have. It's what I do for most of my lunches.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:11 PM 10-18-2017
DING, DING, DING.

Why the fuck would I want to zap my strength bro? Btw I've had a couple of whiskey's each night the past few nights while staying in the 2k range.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:15 PM 10-18-2017
Why the fuck would I want to zap my strength bro? Btw I've had a couple of whiskey's each night the past few nights while staying in the 2k range.
:-)

Stop trolling me Billay. FUCK!

Keep the fucking boozing to the weekend God dammit. How many times do I have to tell you child! Oh, what you drinking Bae?

(PS I am going to a 2 year old's birthday party Saturday. I plan to have at least a 6 pack to make it through).
[Reply]
Dunit35 09:16 PM 10-18-2017
:-)

Stop trolling me Billay. ****!

Keep the ****ing boozing to the weekend God dammit. How many times do I have to tell you child! Oh, what you drinking Bae?

(PS I am going to a 2 year old's birthday party Saturday. I plan to have at least a 6 pack to make it through).
Six pack of protein shakes?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:18 PM 10-18-2017
Why the **** would I want to zap my strength bro? Btw I've had a couple of whiskey's each night the past few nights while staying in the 2k range.
So what’s more important to you? Being fat strong or ripped up and aesthetic? You can always bulk when you lose the fat. But frankly, it doesn’t matter how much you bench if your gut sticks out farther than your chest. That’s just the way I look at it.
[Reply]
Page 194 of 208
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204 > Last »
Up