ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 199
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Titans @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE GAME THREAD****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-19-2020
Haven't felt like this my dear,

Since I can't remember when,

It's been a long, long time.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Can you filter the static out? If you send me an mp3 , I could give it a shot. Need a couple seconds of just static with no noises. Love you man keep up good work
the problem is the static is only occurring when holthus speaks

i tried to fix it in adobe audition last night and it's pretty impossible

but see if you can make this sound better, if so i'm going to need the exact filter you use so i can repeat the process

https://easyupload.io/h0wixg
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:58 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

but see if you can make this sound better, if so i'm going to need the exact filter you use so i can repeat the process

I'll give it a shot in ProTools
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 AM 01-20-2020

Can you upload with wetransfer? I don't want to have to sign up with my email
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:59 AM 01-20-2020
Kyle Shanahan better cut off his dick, because that's the kind of sacrifice it's going to take to beat the Chiefs.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:00 AM 01-20-2020
I'm still confused about something that happened in the game; the Chiefs had just gotten a first down and the Titans used their last timeout. Suddenly the officials throw a flag and the call is 12 men on the field for Tennessee. Clock stops and they get their timeout back.

What happened? Can you really just get a free timeout (like the 'injury' timeout that the Titans got earlier when they had them on their heels)?

I was sick all weekend so I wasn't able to totally appreciate the game. Nyquil kind of numbs everything. Great team win and way to walk the walk after talking the talk.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:00 AM 01-20-2020
Skip Bayless keeps arguing this morning that the Titans rushed only 3 most of the time and that’s why they lost. He did show a few clips that when they rushed 4 they were successful at getting Mahomes to make mistakes.

But Skip, it wouldn’t have mattered. The Chiefs would have adjusted and Mahomes would have made plays anyways. Sometimes a great player at the peak of his powers just can’t be stopped no matter what you throw at him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Can you upload with wetransfer? I don't want to have to sign up with my email
you don't have to

just click 'free download'
[Reply]
Tonka83 10:04 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I'm still confused about something that happened in the game; the Chiefs had just gotten a first down and the Titans used their last timeout. Suddenly the officials throw a flag and the call is 12 men on the field for Tennessee. Clock stops and they get their timeout back.

What happened? Can you really just get a free timeout (like the 'injury' timeout that the Titans got earlier when they had them on their heels)?

I was sick all weekend so I wasn't able to totally appreciate the game. Nyquil kind of numbs everything. Great team win and way to walk the walk after talking the talk.

The timing was weird since it took them so long to realize there were too many men on the field, but the refs have done this in a few games this season already. What I didn't understand is why the clock didn't start running when they set ball?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:24 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
The timing was weird since it took them so long to realize there were too many men on the field, but the refs have done this in a few games this season already. What I didn't understand is why the clock didn't start running when they set ball?
Florio thought the league heard Romo say it on the broadcast and told the officials to make the call.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:39 AM 01-20-2020
Both games we made a comeback

Both games essentially ended in a sack.

Holy cow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:40 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Both games we made a comeback

Both games essentially ended in a sack.

Holy cow.
Mahomes picks 'em up and Clark puts 'em down.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:41 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:

because of the '12 men' penalty, the clock would've stopped. It's so that the defense can't drain clock fucking around and getting penalties.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:58 AM 01-20-2020
Thought Sorenson was going to knock Tanny out of the game. Nice hit.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:07 AM 01-20-2020
I did get a little miffed with 4-5 minutes left and we couldn't run and get a first down.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:15 AM 01-20-2020
you don't have to

just click 'free download'
It won't download for me. I only have internet on my phone and it just goes to the sign up page.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 199
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197 > Last »
Up