ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 270
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
bobhill 10:28 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Trade Robinson for a corner...
I like it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:35 AM 08-08-2019
I’m not trading Robinson just yet.

You’re one injury away from needing him badly. Hell, he’s a starter currently.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:36 AM 08-08-2019
Darron Lee had a pick-6 in 1v1s. He’s got some real burst out of breaks.

Brandt is spot on with the draft class. The first two picks look like difference makers.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:40 AM 08-08-2019
Robinson also does not exactly have a pedigree that is going to bring a ton back either. If you move him you are trading someone that the offense feels comfortable with for a defensive guy that is likely to not be any more than what's already here.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:44 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pat sux

Time to start Henne
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 AM 08-08-2019
Robinson is at best the 5th option in this offense.

Hill
Kelce
Watkins
Williams (Andy uses the hell out of his RB’s)

Pringle and Hardman are going to make him expendable. Watch.

“But WR could be a problem with an injury!” Have you looked at the depth chart at corner? We’re fine if Robinson or even one of the big 3 weapons is injured. We lose one of those corners? Yeah WBF
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Robinson is at best the 5th option in this offense.

Hill
Kelce
Watkins
Williams (Andy uses the hell out of his RB’s)

Pringle and Hardman are going to make him expendable. Watch.

“But WR could be a problem with an injury!” Have you looked at the depth chart at corner? We’re fine if Robinson or even one of the big 3 weapons is injured. We lose one of those corners? Yeah WBF
Losing Sammy Watkins took the PPG down 7 points....

And it's about value, Robinson has value to this team because he knows the offense and can fill up and do a nice job for injury or giving guys breathers.

If you trade him you are going to get a CB that isn't better than what's already here, no one is going to give you a 1 for him hell you won't even get a 2.

It's a trade that we would lose on.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:55 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

And it's about value, Robinson has value to this team because he knows the offense and can fill up and do a nice job for injury or giving guys breathers.

If you trade him you are going to get a CB that isn't better than what's already here, no one is going to give you a 1 for him hell you won't even get a 2.

This is pretty much where I’m at too. I just don’t see getting a starting caliber corner out of him. I could see trading him in the offseason for a pick and using that on a corner.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:58 AM 08-08-2019

This is correct. I'm not trading Robinson at this point.

Play the young corners and wait for cut downs, if you have to.
[Reply]
Go Royals 10:58 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Darron Lee had a pick-6 in 1v1s. He’s got some real burst out of breaks.

Brandt is spot on with the draft class. The first two picks look like difference makers.
How does Saunders look?
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:00 AM 08-08-2019

Yeah, unless a team is going blow our doors off with an offer, I think he is more valuable to keep.

Don't make a trade just to make a trade.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:02 AM 08-08-2019
No to trading Robinson. Yes to trading a pick for a CB.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:03 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is pretty much where I’m at too. I just don’t see getting a starting caliber corner out of him. I could see trading him in the offseason for a pick and using that on a corner.
Think he's an FA after this year, which if they lose Watkins and Robinson that could be an issue.
[Reply]
Buns 11:05 AM 08-08-2019
We are signing Claiborne according to Terez, just now
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:05 AM 08-08-2019

Yup.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 270
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243 > Last »
Up