ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 232
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:14 PM 06-03-2018
Lebron had plenty of help tonight, besides him Love, Hill and TT all had double digits pts.

IMHO GS never really felt threatened tonight and the Cavs D was pretty shitty including Lebron.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:17 PM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Lebron had plenty of help tonight, besides him Love, Hill and TT all had double digits pts.

IMHO GS never really felt threatened tonight and the Cavs D was pretty shitty including Lebron.
Lues defense always plays lazy. I get if the ball moves so fast its hard to keep up. But good God, how many times are they going to leave the entire paint open for an easy dunk. Time and time again, the help defense is five seconds late.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:17 PM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
what’s it like being an octogenarian?
I have to eat a lot of fiber to get things going in the morning. Don’t care for that too much. I take a nap around 1pm. Wake up and stay up until I turn off Lawrence Welk around 8:30pm. Then I take out my false teeth, nibble on your sisters bean for half an hour and then go to sleep. Wash, rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:18 PM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Plan on burning that James jersey in a few months?
Every Cleveland fan I've talked to will be disappointed but not mad at Lebron if he leaves. If he leaves, which I'm sure he will, he got the job done this time.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:19 PM 06-03-2018
Meh.. even the Pelicans got 1 from GSW. The Cavs might get 1 or 2
They will, Im guessing game 3 in Cleveland as long as Iguodala stays out. They might even snag another in Cleveland, but thats about it barring injuries. Too bad they choked away game 1.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:21 PM 06-03-2018
Plan on burning that James jersey in a few months?
Don’t own one. I only have purchased one jersey for myself in my life. I have a Jordan Wizards jersey. I have a few others that family have purchased for me. Burning something that I or a family member spent their hard earned money on is moronic.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:22 PM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Every Cleveland fan I've talked to will be disappointed but not mad at Lebron if he leaves. If he leaves, which I'm sure he will, he got the job done this time.
He won’t do the decision 2.0. That and the title are the difference.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:32 PM 06-03-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
He won’t do the decision 2.0. That and the title are the difference.
There will still be plenty of jerseys in flames. It is Cleveland after all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:00 PM 06-03-2018
There will still be plenty of jerseys in flames. It is Cleveland after all.
Cleveland had every right to be furious with him the first time out. You may have some overreacting trolls. But I'd be shocked if it goes down anything close to what happened last time. I know plenty of diehards and I've heard very few that said they'd hold it against him for leaving this time around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 AM 06-04-2018
They should be more furious with him this time if he leaves.

He came to town, teamed up with Kyrie to win a title (Kyrie had as much to do with that title as LeBron did), and then pissed Kyrie off enough that he left.

Now if he leaves again, he's going to leave Cleveland holding their dicks with nothing.

LeBron treated Cleveland like a booty call.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:16 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

He came to town, teamed up with Kyrie to win a title (Kyrie had as much to do with that title as LeBron did), and then pissed Kyrie off enough that he left.

Now if he leaves again, he's going to leave Cleveland holding their dicks with nothing.

Perfect analogy.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:34 AM 06-04-2018
Yeah Cleveland fans should be so pissed that LeBron finally got that shitty franchise a Championship. Because Kyrie was doing just fine by himself in that town before LeBron came back :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:46 AM 06-04-2018
major props to Klay for playing great tonight with a high ankle sprain. The guy is a true Warrior
Thumbs up for the pun.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:44 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

The cavs almost beat the warriors the first time around without kyrie or Kevin love. They were both injured in the first matchup. Stop with this nonsense. LeBron came back to a struggling team desperate for a championship. He had a lot of much better options. He won a championship for them.

We're talking about Cleveland. A city that hadn't won a championship in any sport in 100 years.

Having actually talked to cavs fans, I can assure you if he leaves, they will be disappointed but not mad at Lebron. If there's anybody they're pissed at, it's gilbert.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:46 AM 06-04-2018
major props to Klay for playing great tonight with a high ankle sprain. The guy is a true Warrior
Would you consider him to be the ultimate warrior?
[Reply]
Page 193 of 232
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203 > Last »
Up