ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 199
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Titans @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE GAME THREAD****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-19-2020
Haven't felt like this my dear,

Since I can't remember when,

It's been a long, long time.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 01-20-2020
after 24-0?

never panicking ever again with mahomes

10-0 was a light snack and i had complete confidence in this team
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 AM 01-20-2020
this team dominated even more than i think the box shows today

on the titans second TD of the day the chiefs were absolutely hosed on that drive by the officials

clark was "offsides" on a play where the play clock hit 0 - dunno if they showed it on TV but the reason clark "jumped" was because the clock hit 0

Originally Posted by :
3rd & 7 at KC 37

(12:53 - 2nd) (Shotgun) PENALTY on KC-F.Clark, Neutral Zone Infraction, 5 yards, enforced at KC 37 - No Play.
then this buttfuck of a penalty

Originally Posted by :
3rd & 22 at KC 25

(9:29 - 2nd) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill pass short right to C.Davis to KC 15 for 10 yards (B.Breeland). PENALTY on KC-B.Breeland, Defensive Pass Interference, 11 yards, enforced at KC 25 - No Play.
The Titans should never have scored on that drive.
[Reply]
Coach 12:23 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
after 24-0?

never panicking ever again with mahomes

10-0 was a light snack and i had complete confidence in this team
I never had doubt after 10-0, because Henry wasn't running wild like he did. He had two plays that went more than 10 yards.

That's it.

And I can sense that Tennessee's running game was starting to stall in the 2nd quarter, because the defense made some minor adjustments.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:25 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
I never had doubt after 10-0, because Henry wasn't running wild like he did. He had two plays that went more than 10 yards.

That's it.

And I can sense that Tennessee's running game was starting to stall in the 2nd quarter, because the defense made some minor adjustments.
Yep. It was obvious they made adjustments and it was working. Spags absolutely nailed it with adjustments the 2nd half of the year.
[Reply]
Coach 12:28 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. It was obvious they made adjustments and it was working. Spags absolutely nailed it with adjustments the 2nd half of the year.
If he was getting 62 yards in a single quarter, then yeah, I would be concerned about that.

But he wasn't able to get a good start to build up steam to get him going. They chopped him down quickly as they could. And if they couldn't get him at the LOS, they made sure to hit him low.

Running backs hate getting hit low, especially a guy that big as Henry.
[Reply]
greg63 12:46 AM 01-20-2020
I had all but given up hope that the day would ever come when we would get back to the Super Bowl! I was hoping to have a rematch with Green bay but the 49rs will be fine with me! :-)
[Reply]
notorious 01:11 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'm not going to be here during the game since I'm hosting a small group, I do have something to say:

We've all been through hell together, with a few ups but many downs. It's forced us to grow together, and the strongest bonds are formed through adversity.

May our team go out and play with a looseness and aggressiveness that will make everyone proud.

GO CHIEFS!
I love you guys. One more.

ONE MORE!
[Reply]
Frazod 01:14 AM 01-20-2020
Ooooooo that's nice.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:46 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Spags is coaching out of his mind right now.
[Reply]
bdj23 05:13 AM 01-20-2020
I still can't believe this happened
[Reply]
Spott 05:42 AM 01-20-2020
fuck, major bummer this week

the gamepass chiefs audio feed is so full of static it's unusable

i'm gonna have to use harlan from the national broadcast

RIP Holthus
Is there another place to get that audio? The calls with Holthus doing the highlights on ESPN sounded ok.
[Reply]
milkman 09:42 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by greg63:
I had all but given up hope that the day would ever come when we would get back to the Super Bowl! I was hoping to have a rematch with Green bay but the 49rs will be fine with me! :-)
Good to see you, Greg.

Was hoping for for the Pack, but neighbors are 9er fans, so all good.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:48 AM 01-20-2020
****, major bummer this week

the gamepass chiefs audio feed is so full of static it's unusable

i'm gonna have to use harlan from the national broadcast

RIP Holthus
Can you filter the static out? If you send me an mp3 , I could give it a shot. Need a couple seconds of just static with no noises. Love you man keep up good work
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Is there another place to get that audio? The calls with Holthus doing the highlights on ESPN sounded ok.
i wish i knew, i've never found another source

it sounds like they managed to clean up the audio for those few clips - i can grab that audio and use it - but it was definitely a hot mic issue at the stadium, as the other broadcasts were fine

for the rest of the plays though it will have to be harlan - which is fine, really, and fitting

i may end up grabbing one or two of the staticky holthus - his dirty dan call was amazing - using one or two lesser-quality calls shouldn't take away from the edit too much, but doing it for the whole thing would be an awful distraction
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:49 AM 01-20-2020
I woke up.and this was still real
[Reply]
Page 192 of 199
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196 > Last »
Up