ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 359
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:20 PM 02-07-2018
I wonder if the dude got to fist her?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:06 AM 02-08-2018
“She was helping out with the indoor track team. Once we heard about it we immediately removed her,” Moore said. The relationship was brought to the administration’s attention by another Conard parent, not the parents of the student who was involved with Boncal. So maybe he did "Play the Clay" and brag about his exploits. I say she still walks, without a teachers license, with supervised probation, sex offender status??? and counseling.

The student with whom she had the relationship was not on the track team, but the statute under which Boncal has been charged specifically defines second-degree sexual assault to have occurred when: 53a-71(a)(8)

[Reply]
loochy 04:58 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I wonder if the dude got to fist her?
Lolwut
[Reply]
vailpass 10:03 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
So if that kids supervisor at work ****s him she should go to jail. She is in a person of authority
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:12 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
Lolwut
I was just wondering. If she's going to teach them, she might as well teach the 501 course too.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:19 AM 02-08-2018
Every time this thread bumps up, I get the urge to punch my parents in the face!! Why didn't they put a little more time and research into landing me in one of these schools where they were teaching sex-ed hands on :-)

I am glad they didn't do the hands on bit where I did go to school though, we are talking Battle Axe city :-). I think 3 of my teachers taught either mom or dad back when they was in school! Seriously.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:32 AM 02-08-2018
I was rubbing one out to my Jr. High Social Studies teacher. I don't think she ever noticed when I made a restroom run about once a week, if she did, she must have been really cool. She was Uber hot, even when I met her 5 years later.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:40 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I was rubbing one out to my Jr. High Social Studies teacher. I don't think she ever noticed when I made a restroom run about once a week, if she did, she must have been really cool. She was Uber hot, even when I met her 5 years later.
Uber hot like that fake bitch Hunt is dating or uber hot like this latest teacher(she truly is hot)?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:47 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Uber hot like that fake bitch Hunt is dating or uber hot like this latest teacher(she truly is hot)?

Outside of both of their leagues. Talk was best looking teacher in SM District. It was a buzz kill when her hubby would stop by with flowers.... Linebacker in college from what I recall. Working on picture.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:12 AM 02-09-2018
http://www.kmbc.com/article/teacher-...d-out/16798353

A former Alabama teacher imprisoned for sleeping with two of her students is appealing her conviction, claiming state mandates infringe upon her constitutional right to have consensual sex with anyone over the age of 16.

According to Tuscaloosa News, Charli Jones Parker, 31, pleaded guilty to having contact with students younger than 19. She is currently serving a three-year prison sentence.

The same month Parker pleaded guilty, a Morgan County Circuit Judge ruled that the law prohibiting sex between a school employee and student was unconstitutional.

Parker's attorney argues that this violates the equal protection clause because it treats school employees differently than other professions, criminalizing "private consensual sexual relationships."

The age of consent in Alabama is 16.

“Alabama law does not make it a crime for members of other occupations to have consensual sex with 16-, 17- and 18-year-olds, even when there is a position of trust or authority,” said Parker’s appellate attorney, Virginia Buck.

Buck raised a hypothetical scenario in which a 21-year-old janitor working for a Tuscaloosa school system went on spring break and had sex with an 18-year-old senior from a district high school.

Under that law, she said, he would be guilty of a Class B felony. However, she argues that a 65-year-old "doctor, minister, therapist, or attorney" is not subject to the same criminal liability.

“School employees have been unfairly singled out and are being sent to prison for something that, at most, might cost people their job or their license in any other profession,” she said. “Certainly, anyone who has sexual contact with someone without their consent, or who is under the age of consent, should be criminally punished. But to send someone to prison for a consensual sexual relationship with someone over the age of consent solely because they are a school employee treats school employees differently than everyone else.”

AL.com reports Parker was arrested in March 2016, days before her husband was arrested on the same charges.

She was indicted on 13 counts of a school employee having sex with a student under the age of 19
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:23 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

A former Alabama teacher imprisoned for sleeping with two of her students is appealing her conviction, claiming state mandates infringe upon her constitutional right to have consensual sex with anyone over the age of 16.

According to Tuscaloosa News, Charli Jones Parker, 31, pleaded guilty to having contact with students younger than 19. She is currently serving a three-year prison sentence.

The same month Parker pleaded guilty, a Morgan County Circuit Judge ruled that the law prohibiting sex between a school employee and student was unconstitutional.

Parker's attorney argues that this violates the equal protection clause because it treats school employees differently than other professions, criminalizing "private consensual sexual relationships."

“Alabama law does not make it a crime for members of other occupations to have consensual sex with 16-, 17- and 18-year-olds, even when there is a position of trust or authority,” said Parker’s appellate attorney, Virginia Buck.

Buck raised a hypothetical scenario in which a 21-year-old janitor working for a Tuscaloosa school system went on spring break and had sex with an 18-year-old senior from a district high school.

Under that law, she said, he would be guilty of a Class B felony. However, she argues that a 65-year-old "doctor, minister, therapist, or attorney" is not subject to the same criminal liability.

“School employees have been unfairly singled out and are being sent to prison for something that, at most, might cost people their job or their license in any other profession,” she said. “Certainly, anyone who has sexual contact with someone without their consent, or who is under the age of consent, should be criminally punished. But to send someone to prison for a consensual sexual relationship with someone over the age of consent solely because they are a school employee treats school employees differently than everyone else.”

AL.com reports Parker was arrested in March 2016, days before her husband was arrested on the same charges.

She was indicted on 13 counts of a school employee having sex with a student under the age of 19
Good, I was really hoping someone would challenge these laws. They are absurd.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 10:35 AM 02-09-2018
A teacher should lose their job if they sleep with a student but should not go to jail if student is legal age.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:39 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

GUILTY

[Reply]
gblowfish 10:40 AM 02-09-2018
She's got kind of a Linda Ronstadt at the outset of diabetes look working for her...
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:43 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
GUILTY

YUP!!

Throw away the key.
[Reply]
Page 192 of 359
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242292 > Last »
Up