ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 192
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills Monday Afternoon Football GDT****
eDave 11:25 PM 10-18-2020
Go home team.

[Reply]
JakeF 04:33 PM 10-20-2020
Our backup offensive linemen might not be as talented but they were focused on just doing their jobs. They were blocking their asses off in the running game against Buffalo. I'm watching it again now.

Remmers should probably just stay starting at RT until Schwartz is 100% healed. Kilgore seemed to do a fine job at center. Fuck Reiter. I liked Allegretti too.

I even saw Wylie complete a block AND THEN go help Kilgore finish off his guy. :-)

I don't trust Wylie yet, but he was solid against Buffalo.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:42 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
The Chiefs should beat every one of those teams. Especially if Sneed is back for any of those games. I'm pretty sure that Carr doesn't get 40 points with Sneed covering Ruggs. That and I don't expect the refs to take 18 points off the board next time. It'll be a blowout. I love Brees, but he's not got what it takes to outdoes the Chiefs anymore. Spags knows how to beat Brady, not worried about that one. Panthers are a paper tiger. They don't stand a chance. And the Chargers aren't coming into Arrowhead and leaving with a win. The Chiefs already lost an AFC West game this year. They haven't lost 2 in the same season since what? 2014? This team should have gone 19-0. But 18-1 is still very likely.
I agree. Sneed would have changed that Raiders game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:43 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Our backup offensive linemen might not be as talented but they were focused on just doing their jobs. They were blocking their asses off in the running game against Buffalo. I'm watching it again now.

Remmers should probably just stay starting at RT until Schwartz is 100% healed. Kilgore seemed to do a fine job at center. Fuck Reiter. I liked Allegretti too.

I even saw Wylie complete a block AND THEN go help Kilgore finish off his guy. :-)

I don't trust Wylie yet, but he was solid against Buffalo.
Yep. I agree.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:48 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. I agree.
I about lost my shit watching Wylie get the job done. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
old_geezer 05:35 PM 10-20-2020
I haven't seen anything - Did Pennel even suit up last night? Is there something going on with him or has he just been passed on the depth chart?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:45 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
I haven't seen anything - Did Pennel even suit up last night? Is there something going on with him or has he just been passed on the depth chart?
He got 14 snaps.
[Reply]
old_geezer 05:52 PM 10-20-2020
He got 14 snaps.
Thanks. The game stats didn't list him and I didn't recall seeing him on the field. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:57 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bucs, Saints, Panthers, Chargers and Raiders again.
Nah. Bucs probably will be competitive, and possibly the Saints.

Panthers are not contenders.

Chargers and Raiders? Seriously? You really think that both Andy and Spags aren't going to have a whole new bag of tricks for those two teams? Especially the Raiders. We see them again in a little over a month. Andy is going to light them up; no way he takes them that lightly again. And Spags is probably putting together something right now to avenge that embarrassment from a couple weeks ago.

And honestly the second meeting with the Chargers is going to almost anti-climatic. They'll have plenty of film to look at on Herbert, and nothing else about that team is new. If Andy and Spags can't figure out how to beat a rookie QB with the obvious flaws that kid has, we honestly don't deserve to win.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:58 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Thanks. The game stats didn't list him and I didn't recall seeing him on the field. :-)
There was a bit of rotation on the interior line.

Jones got 41 snaps. Nnadi got 26, Wharton 16, and Pennel 14.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:26 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah. Bucs probably will be competitive, and possibly the Saints.

Panthers are not contenders.

Chargers and Raiders? Seriously? You really think that both Andy and Spags aren't going to have a whole new bag of tricks for those two teams? Especially the Raiders. We see them again in a little over a month. Andy is going to light them up; no way he takes them that lightly again. And Spags is probably putting together something right now to avenge that embarrassment from a couple weeks ago.

And honestly the second meeting with the Chargers is going to almost anti-climatic. They'll have plenty of film to look at on Herbert, and nothing else about that team is new. If Andy and Spags can't figure out how to beat a rookie QB with the obvious flaws that kid has, we honestly don't deserve to win.
Just realized that we meet the Raiders again after the bye.

So we can expect an epic beat down by th Chiefs over the Raiders. Not even a thing to worry about.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:29 PM 10-20-2020
There was a bit of rotation on the interior line.

Jones got 41 snaps. Nnadi got 26, Wharton 16, and Pennel 14.
Nnadi, btw, had himself a pretty nice game. Made plays all over the place. Nearly a sideline-to-sideline kind of game for him. He never seems to get much recognition/praise, but he's the anchor for the DL; their success follows the level of his play.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:12 PM 10-20-2020
Nnadi, btw, had himself a pretty nice game. Made plays all over the place. Nearly a sideline-to-sideline kind of game for him. He never seems to get much recognition/praise, but he's the anchor for the DL; their success follows the level of his play.
Nnadi is a pro bowler in disguise. The pass rushers get all the escalades, but as you say, Nnadi is an anchor in the middle.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:13 PM 10-20-2020
Nnadi was everywhere last night
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:18 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nnadi is a pro bowler in disguise. The pass rushers get all the escalades, but as you say, Nnadi is an anchor in the middle.
Not my catch. Wish it was.

But Baldinger is the guy that first made me pay attention to Nnadi in one of his game film analyses last season. Think after the Vikings game. After that I started paying attention to 91, and found that Baldy was right. Most of the time, the run defense succeeds or fails based on how well Nnadi plays. And when he's on the field, mostly he plays well and the run D plays better. When he's off, they aren't as good.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:01 AM 10-21-2020
There was a game earlier this season, I'm sorry but I don't remember the opponent, where he ran down a running back almost 20 yards down field. I didn't really notice the effort in the game, but it stood out watching the all-22.

A lot of D-linemen don't pursue down field because they understand that they aren't going to make the play, but Nnadi just turned and was running behind the back, who slowed to avoid tackles, and kinda out of nowhere Nnadi dives at his legs and tackles him. It reminded me of a play that Tamba Hali made against the Colts.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 191 of 192
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192 >
Up