ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 200
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:21 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Freaking losers.
Boston fans aren't the worst for no reason. They'll get him banned again I'm sure. Any suggestion that Brady is overrated and/or isn't the GOAT is enough to set them off.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:24 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly.

I wouldn’t call Kawhi, MJ, or Kobe a “bitch”.

Lebron and KD though? Sure.
I feel that I should point out that if LeBron did what Kawhi just did to the Lakers and Raptors (he left one hanging just so they wouldn't sign anybody and another so that they could be used as leverage in trade talks), you'd be destroying him.

All of them are assholes in their own way. Durant is the only cupcake among them, though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:26 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And some fail to realize that age and injuries slow down even the great ones. AD doesn’t take a lottery team to the NBA Championship. Who has them as the second favorite? Anyone who does is more enamored by name than anything else. That team still has no depth. I don’t see them as a better team than Denver or Utah much less GS. They will be better, but not NBA Championship better.
Check Vegas.

And I'm taking two top five players and shooters over any collection of talent Denver or Utah can put together. Golden State might be a different story but let's check in on them next spring.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:32 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Boston fans aren't the worst for no reason. They'll get him banned again I'm sure. Any suggestion that Brady is overrated and/or isn't the GOAT is enough to set them off.
Anybody that says Brady isnt the GOAT should be laughed at and ignored but this obsessed weirdoe sees Jordan when he sees Brady and ends up looking like some triggered nut job screaming at the sky.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:33 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty astonishing just how dirty Kawhi did the Lakers. Sounds like he was playing the long con to prevent them from getting a 3rd max star.
That's exactly what he did.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:34 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty astonishing just how dirty Kawhi did the Lakers. Sounds like he was playing the long con to prevent them from getting a 3rd max star.
Not astonishing at all when you consider how he also screwed Spurs over.

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Anybody that says Brady isnt the GOAT should be laughed at and ignored but this obsessed weirdoe sees Jordan when he sees Brady and ends up looking like some triggered nut job screaming at the sky.
Agreed. He is too much of a hater and too much of a fanboy to take any of his LeBron or Brady opinions seriously.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:35 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Check Vegas.

And I'm taking two top five players and shooters over any collection of talent Denver or Utah can put together. Golden State might be a different story but let's check in on them next spring.
We will see. Your faith in a 35 year old Lebron is impressive. He couldn’t make the Lakers contenders last year and he won’t do it this year with the addition of AD. They will be better but again this isn’t 27 year old Lebron who could will his team to the finals in a weak Eastern Conference.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:38 PM 07-06-2019
So where does Westbrook end up? OKC has to trade him at this point IMO.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:38 PM 07-06-2019
Boogie to the Lakers.
[Reply]
-King- 12:45 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
So where does Westbrook end up? OKC has to trade him at this point IMO.
Knicks make sense but I don't know ifi would give up much for Westbrook. He's on the decline efficiency wise and he doesn't have a mentor type attitude for the young kids.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:48 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
That's exactly what he did.
I think Kawhi is a tremendous talent but sort of a dead headed puppet. But Uncle Dennis and company are straight up assassins.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:51 PM 07-06-2019

Free agent center DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year deal with the Lakers, agent Jeff Schwartz of Excel Sports tells ESPN.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 6, 2019

Boom. LeBron is not going down to Uncle Dennis that easily. The game is on.
[Reply]
tk13 12:51 PM 07-06-2019
Cousins and AD together again.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:52 PM 07-06-2019
So Leonard did to LA what Lebron did to Cleveland.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:52 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
We will see. Your faith in a 35 year old Lebron is impressive. He couldn’t make the Lakers contenders last year and he won’t do it this year with the addition of AD. They will be better but again this isn’t 27 year old Lebron who could will his team to the finals in a weak Eastern Conference.
Lakers were 4th in the West before LeBron got hurt.

LeBron-Green-Kuzma-AD-Cousins with shooters (Cook, KCP, Daniels, Dudley and soon Korver/JR) coming off the bench.

I feel pretty safe in saying this team is going to contend next year.
[Reply]
Page 191 of 200
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195 > Last »
Up