ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 365
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241291 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:42 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
That is ridiculous
No it isn't. It's exactly as it should be. Until that person is out of the school system, the teacher is a person of authority. That is a good law
[Reply]
otherstar 07:10 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
No it isn't. It's exactly as it should be. Until that person is out of the school system, the teacher is a person of authority. That is a good law
I agree, it just makes life easier for all involved. This thread has been all about boys with older women. But at the risk of going off topic: what if it was an 18 year old female student with a 22 year old male teacher? Or, an 18 year old LGBT student with a 22 year old teacher of their same gender? When I look at it that way, the rule makes more sense.

It becomes a little fuzzier at the college level. Some colleges have policies that say profs shouldn't date students and will fire you for it, some don't. But that is generally a totally different story because all parties are legally of age.
[Reply]
notorious 07:16 PM 02-07-2018
If a hot teacher bangs my son when he's almost out of school I will tell him to pull his head out of his ass.

If a male teacher bangs my daughter when she's almost out of school he better stay hidden or he's going to get dealt with.

I know it's hypocritical but i don't give a shit.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:24 PM 02-07-2018
Yep.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 07:41 PM 02-07-2018
She was doing her job. She was teaching him.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:02 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I think I know what some Seniors are going to be asking for as Graduation presents in May....
Kids going to catch a free ride to UCONN at the expense of the high school, probably end up becoming United Technologies youngest CEO. We should discuss the fun this kid could get into with the "victim of sexual assault" excuse in his arsenal.....

What I want to know is how did she get caught? She pull a Clay? He pull a Clay? Did his bible thumping mom find out he was banging a 22YO and then find out she was a coach at the school? How did someone catch wind of this?

No Assumptions here.
[Reply]
srvy 08:10 PM 02-07-2018
Pretty simple really. The 18 yo was bragging his ass off to his so called friends. You know im right!
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:39 PM 02-07-2018
They will plea bargain this case down so all the details of multiple orgasms, oral sex, mutual masturbation, and even the condom brand don't get recanted in court.

It doesn't need to be a felony when a (victim) person is of legal consent. In this case she didn't have authority over him, other than being a "lay" (coach) staff member. Technically, she not be a faculty member at all as she is not listed as staff.

I can't wait for the kid to stand up for the teacher and his mother go BSC wanting 20 years.

Before you go it... I didn't say she wan't stupid but I am saying there is a gray area...
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:18 PM 02-07-2018
So if that kids supervisor at work fucks him she should go to jail. She is in a person of authority
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:33 PM 02-07-2018
jail no, fired yes.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:29 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
She should get off with a warning and a spankie....
The PTA could raffle chances for a chance to do the spankie part and get enough to build a new wing.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:29 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'm not wild about her lack of fingernail maintenance.
Back of the line pal!
[Reply]
tooge 10:32 PM 02-07-2018
I always thought I was born 200 years too late. Maybe I was born 30 years too early. I'd knock the snot outa those teachers. Sayin
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:54 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Pretty simple really. The 18 yo was bragging his ass off to his so called friends. You know im right!
So you're saying he pulled a Clay?

I'm betting mom got a whiff of his tighty whities and went on red alert.

[Reply]
ghak99 11:07 PM 02-07-2018
Is there any way I can get that poor innocent thing out on a work release program of some kind?
[Reply]
Page 191 of 365
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241291 > Last »
Up