NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:34 AM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Orlando about to give up three sacks :-) look at this bullshit

Orlando Brown Jr., son of 'Zeus,' was built for the storm
He sounds like a bitch who doesn’t want to work hard to earn not only his check, but to help his team get a championship. Last year had nothing to do with him. He’s a nobody.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:42 AM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Everyone raves about my deck. They can't stop talking about how big my deck is.
Does your deck have a hot tub like Burrow's?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 AM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He sounds like a bitch who doesn’t want to work hard to earn not only his check, but to help his team get a championship. Last year had nothing to do with him. He’s a nobody.
Orlando simultaneously lionizes old school players like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed and talks about his love of the history of pro football and then turns around and complains about practicing hard.

Hypocritical hippo. :-) Two-a-days would have made him retire.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 11-24-2023
this is gonna be a beatdown

Bengals WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) and CB Cam Taylor-Britt (quad) will be out for Sunday’s game, Zac Taylor said.

— Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) November 24, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 11-24-2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:15 PM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by :
There were also aspects of the culture he frankly did not enjoy.

“It’s an organization that’s old school,” Brown says. “You’re going to have to play through injury. You’re going to practice through injury. It is old school and it’s not for everybody. And I would’ve still had a ton of success there if I was still there. It’s crazy how God works.”

Asked for more detail on this “old school” world and Brown points to the Chiefs’ strenuous practices — they go hard every day — and the fact that it’s not very “rah-rah.”

“Every game is the Super Bowl,” he says. “It’s different, but that’s what makes it special.”

Upon signing, he realized the Bengals, unlike the Chiefs, were adamant on taking care of players’ bodies.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:17 PM 11-24-2023
it's gonna be hysterical watching a beast like omenihu rape orlando later this year

he might fake an injury just to get out of playing us
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:24 PM 11-24-2023
The Chiefs have been pretty damn good at avoiding key injuries to key players for just about the entirety of Reid's tenure, save for 2014 as well as the unfortunate AFCC before the Tampa SB. That's just about 10 years of prime injury luck. Meanwhile, the Ravens, Chargers, Steelers, 49ers, and all these other great talented forward-thinking "modern" NFL franchises are constantly coming up short because their planned offseason starters just aren't there to play the important games for them.

It's pretty clear at this point. One year is luck. Two years is an anomaly. Ten years? That's a trend. The Chiefs and their "old school" approach makes them an overall healthier team than most other franchises throughout the season and going into the playoffs. The data doesn't lie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 11-24-2023

[Reply]
DRM08 12:55 PM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Chiefs have been pretty damn good at avoiding key injuries to key players for just about the entirety of Reid's tenure, save for 2014 as well as the unfortunate AFCC before the Tampa SB. That's just about 10 years of prime injury luck. Meanwhile, the Ravens, Chargers, Steelers, 49ers, and all these other great talented forward-thinking "modern" NFL franchises are constantly coming up short because their planned offseason starters just aren't there to play the important games for them.

It's pretty clear at this point. One year is luck. Two years is an anomaly. Ten years? That's a trend. The Chiefs and their "old school" approach makes them an overall healthier team than most other franchises throughout the season and going into the playoffs. The data doesn't lie.
Buffalo as well. Constant injuries on defense in particular.
[Reply]
notorious 01:46 PM 11-24-2023
We've lost Mahomes and several other guys in big games. Some of those injuries led to losses.

The depth and their competency is why we win. Other teams don't have the depth.

The one major time injuries killed us was before the TB superbowl. I would consider that horrible luck like the teams some of you have listed.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:22 PM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Does your deck have a hot tub like Burrow's?
No way. My wife keeps bringing it up and i keep shooting it down. I'm not about to go through the trouble of reinforcing my deck and having to take care of the hot tub year round.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:29 PM 11-24-2023
Do declawed Bengals eat bamboo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 11-24-2023
orlando leading the league in pressures allowed again :-)

I love when people accuse me of lying about stats and say I’m pushing some narrative.

Why would anyone need to lie about stats when that stuff can be easily fact-checked and verified? Lol https://t.co/o9qN80V4lB pic.twitter.com/Nq6HHN7jj8

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) November 25, 2023

[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:34 PM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Do declawed Bengals eat bamboo
No. They eat the souls of people who think they're done.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 272
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200240 > Last »
Up