ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 192
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills Monday Afternoon Football GDT****
eDave 11:25 PM 10-18-2020
Go home team.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:05 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The game at Miami could be tough as well as Tampa because they’re in Florida during the cold months. Could be a tough adjustment for the players physically.

Tua will be starting too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's pretty funny actually that any of us bitch at this point. Kinda the same listening to 810 on the way into work this morning.

Chiefs go on the road and demolish a contender, yet we're talking about something something with the running back situation.

At this point, who cares. The Chiefs are the cream of the crop in teh AFC and as long as they're locked into a game (Unlike the Raider game) they're just better than everyone.

None of this really matters until we get to January/Feb.
yep
[Reply]
O.city 10:09 AM 10-20-2020
Like, there really isn't a game left on the schedule that is gonna tell you anything about the Chiefs you didn't already know.

They're legit, they're the best team in the NFL and they'll be right there in the playoffs as long as their healthy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Like, there really isn't a game left on the schedule that is gonna tell you anything about the Chiefs you didn't already know.

They're legit, they're the best team in the NFL and they'll be right there in the playoffs as long as their healthy.
Exactly.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:19 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It really isn't visceral but there sure is a lot of bleeding. :-)
Probably true, but to go into a GDT and expect ANYTHING different than the previous 300+ GDT's we have done on here over the years is probably expecting something that isn't going to happen. I get that this is a different Team and different Staff, but this shit goes down on every message board, with every team in damn near every sport, at the Pro and College level. It is what it is. I'm enjoying the shit out of this Franchise right now. There isn't a damn thing that can deter my enjoyment level - not even our GDT's :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:19 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Chiefs worst part of their schedule is behind them.

How many TOUGH games do we have left? Bucs and Saints?

Might as well rest Schwartz until January, honestly.
Bucs, Saints, Panthers, Chargers and Raiders again.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Eh we should blow the Panthers out honestly. They don’t matchup well at all.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:33 AM 10-20-2020
I know that running the ball doesn’t make the offense as deadly as passing, but if you’re stuck like the Chiefs were in the 3rd quarter against the Raiders you need to run it down their throats. I wish Andy did more of the runs to get Clyde outside but it is what it is.

This offense was at its best when Kareem Hunt was here with Pat. Now they seem to have that force at RB again with an upgraded OL to just beat the shit out of you if you drop defenders.

This is going to be really fucking fun with Bell and Clyde. I can’t wait to play the Raiders again so we can blow them the fuck out and torch Jonathan Abrams bitch ass.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:20 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Probably true, but to go into a GDT and expect ANYTHING different than the previous 300+ GDT's we have done on here over the years is probably expecting something that isn't going to happen. I get that this is a different Team and different Staff, but this shit goes down on every message board, with every team in damn near every sport, at the Pro and College level. It is what it is. I'm enjoying the shit out of this Franchise right now. There isn't a damn thing that can deter my enjoyment level - not even our GDT's :-)
I guess I thought winning a championship after 3+ decades of waiting might change some people.

I probably should adjusts my expectations for those people instead of asking them to change their expectations of the team. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:25 PM 10-20-2020
Usually press conferences are useless to the point I almost wish they'd get rid of them but McDermott revealing his defense playing soft as shit was a fascinating strategy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:51 PM 10-20-2020

Kansas City did a ridiculous 44.4 rating and 74 share yesterday for a Chiefs-Bills game that kicked off at 4pm local time on a Monday. Fans of the defending champs are not kidding around.

— Michael Mulvihill (@mulvihill79) October 20, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:56 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Represent!
[Reply]
Frazod 04:07 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The game at Miami could be tough as well as Tampa because they’re in Florida during the cold months. Could be a tough adjustment for the players physically.
Those games are tough early in the year when it's swampy hot down there. Yes, I know KC is hot, humid and miserable in the summer as well, but Florida takes that shit to another level. The weather will probably be perfect in Florida by the end of November (Tampa) and middle of December (Miami). You want those games late in the year, just like you want to play in places like Buffalo and Green Bay early in the year.

IMO our schedule for these extreme weather venues worked out perfectly.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:14 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
:-)
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Chiefs should beat every one of those teams. Especially if Sneed is back for any of those games. I'm pretty sure that Carr doesn't get 40 points with Sneed covering Ruggs. That and I don't expect the refs to take 18 points off the board next time. It'll be a blowout. I love Brees, but he's not got what it takes to outdoes the Chiefs anymore. Spags knows how to beat Brady, not worried about that one. Panthers are a paper tiger. They don't stand a chance. And the Chargers aren't coming into Arrowhead and leaving with a win. The Chiefs already lost an AFC West game this year. They haven't lost 2 in the same season since what? 2014? This team should have gone 19-0. But 18-1 is still very likely.
[Reply]
eDave 04:23 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Let's don't make this a regular thing though.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 192
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192 >
Up