ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 335
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200240290 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:41 PM 05-31-2016
I only offered that the titles were out there.

People can find that shit themselves from there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:12 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I don't know what that is.

Dead:

Joffrey - For ordering Ilyn Payne to execute Eddard Stark.

Tywin Lannister - For being the principal opponent to Robb's war and also for ordering the torture of many farmers, wives and children at Harrenhal.

Meryn Trant - For killing Syrio Forel, the First Sword of Braavos.

The Hound - The Mountain's brother, for killing Mycah, Arya's friend in early Season 1.

Alive:

Cersei - For ordering the arrest and imprisonment of Eddard Stark.

Walder Frey - For slaughtering Rob Stark, Catelyn Stark, Grey Wind and Robb's loyal banner men.

The Red Woman - Show addition to Arya's death list because she took Gendry away to Dragonstone.

Beric Dondarrion - Show addition to Arya's death list. Cannot recall why.

Thoros of Myr - Show addition to Arya's death list. Cannot recall why.

The Mountain - The Hound's brother, for the torture of many farmers, wives and children at Harrenhal.

Ilyn Payne - For executing Eddard Stark and for taking Ice as his own after Ned's death.
Beric and Thoros got on there for sending Gendry with hot tits.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:15 PM 05-31-2016
Saying "wow" or "that was a good episode" is a spoiler though, so be warned.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:54 PM 05-31-2016
The Hound ant dead... Dont have proof, also the hound isnt on her list anymore
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:06 AM 06-01-2016
stunt man or camera tricks THE FUCKING HORSE DID THE AWESOME SHIT YOU FOOLS
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:16 AM 06-01-2016
CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE
[Reply]
Hawk 09:43 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE
This will happen. THere is literally ZERO chance that D&D will pass up the chance to show that even if it doesn't happen that way in the books.
[Reply]
wazu 09:55 AM 06-01-2016
The Hound kills the Mountain, then pulls off his own face to reveal...Arya Stark. She then executes Cercei on the spot.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:55 AM 06-01-2016
So did Cersei and Jamie decide that they didn't really like Myrcella that much anyway? Why is Jamie going to Riverrun rather than after her killers?
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:17 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Hound kills the Mountain, then pulls off his own face to reveal...Arya Stark. She then executes Cercei on the spot.
That would be the shit
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:32 AM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I mean, the stunt guy's work was impressive, but you could tell they put Jaime's head on another body. Is that what you meant?
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
stunt man or camera tricks THE FUCKING HORSE DID THE AWESOME SHIT YOU FOOLS
Yeah, my point is more in line with Penz' As in, I don't know if there was something done special Hollywood-wise to make the horse's journey easier [a special path, some optic trickery to make it look steeper than it was, etc], but what I saw was impressive.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:04 PM 06-01-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
So did Cersei and Jamie decide that they didn't really like Myrcella that much anyway? Why is Jamie going to Riverrun rather than after her killers?
That is a solid point.....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:21 PM 06-01-2016
Because except for the Viper and one Sand snakes titties, everything Dorn in the TV series has sucked? The books Sand Snakes and Dorn were cool. So much potential to big time fail.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:45 PM 06-01-2016
I'm sure they'll get theirs. The Lannisters HAVE been a little busy holding onto the throne recently. I think the Riverrun thing is a little more pressing since it is an active situation. Dorne can wait.

I do agree it's weird to have not mentioned it recently, though. Their scene about how they're going to make everyone pay should have probably included a reference since Myrcella has to be at the very top of their shit list.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:51 PM 06-01-2016
Wait just a damn minute....

They really did just 'yada yada' their only daughter getting murdered by a puppet government, didn't they?

It got such short shrift that I already forgot about it.

Yeah, that does seem odd.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 335
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200240290 > Last »
Up