ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 44
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Nascar thread
KC_Connection 01:23 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Racism is a worldwide issue that impacts all of humanity.

It's not confined to only America or a geographical region of the country.

Stop perpetuating stereotypes of the good folk in Alabama.
I didn’t say anything about racism being confined to Alabama, but as I recall, it was a state in the Confederacy with a long history of this kind of crap.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:45 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It certainly couldn’t be that there are racist pieces of shit in Alabama who are upset about what NASCAR did. That makes too much sense.
No it has to do with accessibility to that area. It is very restricted. Your bias and lack of critical thinking ability is showing.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:10 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
No it has to do with accessibility to that area. It is very restricted. Your bias and lack of critical thinking ability is showing.

What are you even talking about? The incident happened in Alabama and it stands to reason that it could very well have been one of the racist piece of shit locals there working on the track.
[Reply]
philfree 10:25 AM 06-22-2020
What are you even talking about? The incident happened in Alabama and it stands to reason that it could very well have been one of the racist piece of shit locals there working on the track.
Could have been done by someone wanting to stoke the flames of racism and to make Alabama and Nascar look bad. In todays world you just don't know unless you have the facts.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:33 AM 06-22-2020
So now you are saying it could have been someone that worked there just like the post you quoted but then disagreed with.

[Reply]
backinblack 10:15 PM 06-21-2020
I'm betting it was a track worker that lives locally, no way would anyone on a team that travels with the sport be stupid enough to do this. And no fans have access to these areas.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:20 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
I'm betting it was a track worker that lives locally, no way would anyone on a team that travels with the sport be stupid enough to do this. And no fans have access to these areas.
I just read that only 5,000 fans were allowed in attendance. Due to COVID, I’m guessing zero were allowed access to the garages (another poster mentioned he had a pass that allowed access to garages before).

So that pretty much leaves track workers or someone on a team.

I agree that I doubt anyone on a team is dumb enough to do this. That is absolute career suicide.

It would still be pretty dumb for a track worker too. Wouldn’t they also know about the cameras? Your life is pretty much ruined once you get caught doing something like this.

Sounds like one dumb motherfucker.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:33 PM 06-21-2020
Not saying its right but what'd you think was gonna happen. Its Nascar. As redneck as it gets. Some black guy asks a bunch of backwoods hillbillies to take down there redneck flags. You didn't expect some pushback?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:35 PM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Not saying its right but what'd you think was gonna happen. Its Nascar. As redneck as it gets. Some black guy asks a bunch of backwoods hillbillies to take down there redneck flags. You didn't expect some pushback?
And that is exactly why it needed to happen.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:19 PM 06-21-2020
With all the money and risk riding on the line there has to be cameras on the stalls, right??
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:46 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by ghak99:
With all the money and risk riding on the line there has to be cameras on the stalls, right??
Yep. And I hope they catch the motherfucker and hang whomever did it with the same noose s/he dropped in the car. Fuck that shit, Wallace is a good man!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:10 PM 06-21-2020

I stand with you champ https://t.co/GGRXWwy2FM

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) June 22, 2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:49 AM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Good for Tyrann. And I hope Wallace gets mad and goes on a fucking HUGE winning streak. Not unlike the way Tiger took over the PGA.

Fucking assholes!
[Reply]
eDave 02:16 AM 06-22-2020
Dude, I am a rioter. I am an Antifa member. I am a communist. I am rooting hard for a depression and can't wait for a stock market crash because it will make Trump look bad. Hell, I'm every shitty thing (T) think of (D)'s are. I am every shitty thing our extremists are. I am stupid. I do not have a job and when I actually do have one it's at McDonalds. I've worked there as a fry cook over and over and over with no drive to be more. I live in my mothers basement. I knock off gas stations all the damned time. I am a gay evil scumbag soyboy marxist globalist beta male elitist. I cry over every little thing. My only ambition is to gain power by what ever means necessary and those means are usually evil and I should kill myself because I am.

I'll let the (T)'s fill in the rest because there is a 100% I have missed many traits.

But while we wait for that, reconsider your outrage over generalizing.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:55 AM 06-22-2020
Boogity, Boogity, Boogity! Let's GO RACING boys! :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 44
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up