frankotank 01:57 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Super Troopers
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bite your tongue dear sir. BITE YOUR TONGUE
And do it...

[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:05 PM 09-07-2017
Inception. Just a waste of everyone's time.

In reality probably an OK movie but people rate it as the best movie of all time and shit like that, which makes me hate it more
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:10 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Leaving Las Vegas is probably Cage's greatest role, IMO.
Raising Arizona is vastly underrated .
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:14 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
And do it...

I'M FREAKIN' OUT MAN!!!!
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:12 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Corky Romano, even the infamous coke speech couldn't save this POS.

Well at least that movie served its purpose which was sinking Chris Kattains career.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 04:26 PM 09-07-2017
I can't believe someone not only didn't like Raising Arizona, but actually said it was terrible. I saw the film twice in the theater in '87 when it came out, I later bought the VHS when it came out, I had Suncoast Video call me when it was available, and anytime it's playing on TV I have to stop and watch it. That movie made John Goodman's career. Francis McDormand as Dot, the wife of Cage's boss, Glen. Those two were worth the price of admission, same with Gale and Evelle, the two convicts. To not find that movie funny, that person would also probably not find funny The Big Lebowski, Animal House, Airplane, Caddy Shack, do I need to go on?

'So many social engagements, so little time'

[Reply]
patteeu 04:43 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I can't believe someone not only didn't like Raising Arizona, but actually said it was terrible.
I think it's a generational thing. Young people who have grown up thinking of Nick Cage as the butt of acting jokes watch Raising Arizona with a different set of eyes than those of us who saw it back in the day.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:46 PM 09-07-2017
I can't believe someone not only didn't like Raising Arizona, but actually said it was terrible. I saw the film twice in the theater in '87 when it came out, I later bought the VHS when it came out, I had Suncoast Video call me when it was available, and anytime it's playing on TV I have to stop and watch it. That movie made John Goodman's career. Francis McDormand as Dot, the wife of Cage's boss, Glen. Those two were worth the price of admission, same with Gale and Evelle, the two convicts. To not find that movie funny, that person would also probably not find funny The Big Lebowski, Animal House, Airplane, Caddy Shack, do I need to go on?

We released ourselves on our own recognizance.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:48 PM 09-07-2017

Caddy Shack. So many great one liners.

Dangerfield with a career performance. All jacked on blow.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:22 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:27 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Say, who wears the pants 'round here, H I?
Attached: Who Wears the Pants.jpg (102.4 KB) H I McDonough.jpg (98.5 KB) 
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:39 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think it's a generational thing. Young people who have grown up thinking of Nick Cage as the butt of acting jokes watch Raising Arizona with a different set of eyes than those of us who saw it back in the day.
I think it still holds up. I watch it every time it comes on cable and it never stops being hilarious.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:12 AM 09-08-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'M FREAKIN' OUT MAN!!!!
Do you know why I pulled you over?
For littering and,
Littering and,
Littering and,
Smokin the reefer.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:02 PM 09-08-2017
Raising Arizona is awesome.