ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 29
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 06:05 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by :
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "it is very possible" Carr could be the first quarterback in the NFL to make $25 million annually.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...14801.amp.html

2018 is going to be crazy for the Raiders. Carr and Mack alone will make up close to $50 million.
Time to find out how good Reggie McKenzie really is.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 10:37 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Seattle's line was great in the run game. They were all mobile and quick guys. It was in pass pro that they struggled and were one of the worst.
You can try and justify it anyway you want- What I'm telling you is Beastmode is about to put something on yer ass.... He's gonna run behind one of the best OL's in the NFL and to make matters worse for opposing teams is he has one of the upcoming rising elite franchise QB's in the NFL -

Let's just be honest here so we don't waste anybodies time-

Berry and a bunch of players didn't even show up for OTA's.. they just don't care... There's no secret that Marcus Peters wants to play for his hometown team the Raiders- It's just a matter of time before he does-- Alex Smith knows his time is done- Andy Reid wanted no part of Dorseys pick in Mahomes... It's just a complete mess in KC... That team is what it is... Horrible ownership, bad draft picks no playoff wins.. Giving up 2 1st rd picks for the 2nd best QB in the worst QB draft the last 10 years was such a awful move by Dorsey- You can look at the War room when the pick was announced and even the owner was like.... "MF'er please"
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:38 PM 06-24-2017
Lynch looks slow and out of shape. What the hell are you smoking, Raider Scum...
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:47 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Lynch looks slow and out of shape. What the hell are you smoking, Raider Scum...
And you know this how short man with moustache?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:16 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
You can try and justify it anyway you want- What I'm telling you is Beastmode is about to put something on yer ass.... He's gonna run behind one of the best OL's in the NFL and to make matters worse for opposing teams is he has one of the upcoming rising elite franchise QB's in the NFL -

Berry and a bunch of players didn't even show up for OTA's.. they just don't care... There's no secret that Marcus Peters wants to play for his hometown team the Raiders- It's just a matter of time before he does-- Alex Smith knows his time is done- Andy Reid wanted no part of Dorseys pick in Mahomes... It's just a complete mess in KC... That team is what it is... Horrible ownership, bad draft picks no playoff wins.. Giving up 2 1st rd picks for the 2nd best QB in the worst QB draft the last 10 years was such a awful move by Dorsey- You can look at the War room when the pick was announced and even the owner was like.... "MF'er please"

[Reply]
thegame214 07:29 AM 06-25-2017

Carr is so elite! My favorite Carr moment was that time he beat the Chiefs.... oh wait....
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:46 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
That still wouldn't make what I said 'absurd'

Go back and read,you ****ing mouth breathing dipshit

How is it ABSURD to agree with/acknowledge the actual odds? Sure maybe they are wrong...maybe I am wrong to agree...but tell me why it's absurd to think the Raiders are favorite to win division...
I didn't say that we would sweep them this year. And apparently, you're the mouth breather that can't read. Because what I called absurd was the notion that the Fade would win the division HANDILY. They have a good chance to win the division, I don't deny that. But I stand by what I said. The notion that they blow everyone else away and win the division HANDILY is ABSURD!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:31 AM 06-25-2017
Doesnt Derek Carr look like a guy that sells meth out of a double wide trailer?

Anyway, he's a damn good QB but that contract is a bit ridiculous. He's paid like he is the best QB in the league but we all know he isn't.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:58 AM 06-25-2017
Here's the breakdown

Compared to Luck, Carr took less money

Salary cap increase since Luck's deal: +7.6%
New money in their deals--Luck v. Carr: +1.65%

Actual $: -$12,315,790 ($139,125,000 v. $126,809,210)
Luck v. Carr--payout (cap hit)

1st year: $44M ($18.4M) v. $25.732M ($15.732M)
2nd year: $13M ($19.4M) v. $22.5M ($25M)
3rd year: $18M ($24.4M) v. $20.1M ($22.6M)
4th year: $21.125M ($27.525M) v. $20.1M ($22.6M)
5th year: $22M ($28.4M) v. $20.1M ($22.6M)
6th year: $21M ($21M) v. $18.278M ($18.278M)

#RealFacts
Yeah, I kinda tried to explain that, and those numbers all match what I saw.

It's really a 6 year 126 million deal if you include the old contract's final season... which they do.

They're also paying him for how good they EXPECT him to be, not how good he was last season. Which was pretty freaking good.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Doesnt Derek Carr look like a guy that sells meth out of a double wide trailer?

Anyway, he's a damn good QB but that contract is a bit ridiculous. He's paid like he is the best QB in the league but we all know he isn't.
All of them are ridiculous now , If the Raiders let him test the waters 10 nfl teams would have stepped up to the plate to pay him and one of them could have been the Chiefs.

Who thinks he wouldn't have gotten that paycheck from plenty of other teams in the NFL?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:42 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
All of them are ridiculous now , If the Raiders let him test the waters 10 nfl teams would have stepped up to the plate to pay him and one of them could have been the Chiefs.

Who thinks he wouldn't have gotten that paycheck from plenty of other teams in the NFL?
All criticisms of Carr and the Raiders aside, R8erFan is right on this one. If the Raiders didnt pony up the money to Carr, somebody else would have when he hit FA.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:03 PM 06-25-2017
And you know this how short man with moustache?
I have sources in Pile High and Faiderville
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:09 PM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
All criticisms of Carr and the Raiders aside, R8erFan is right on this one. If the Raiders didnt pony up the money to Carr, somebody else would have when he hit FA.
And the next quality QB will get more than him and the next will and so on and so on... The cycle will not end unless they one day put a cap by position in the NFL and that will never happen... By the time Carr's contract is up it will look like peanuts compared to the new crop of QB's... Hell if Mahomeboy pans out he will be paid more than Carr in about 4 years or so
[Reply]
NWTF 12:22 PM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
What the Raiders have with Carr or what Carr is at this point is what it looks like when you land a franchise QB. He needs to take the next step IMO, but hes almost there. Actually landing a franchise QB is easier said than done, but it looks like they got one.

And yeah, if the Raiders didnt get him locked up someone else would have. At least 20-25 teams would take Carr right now over their current starter.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:18 PM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by NWTF:
What the Raiders have with Carr or what Carr is at this point is what it looks like when you land a franchise QB. He needs to take the next step IMO, but hes almost there. Actually landing a franchise QB is easier said than done, but it looks like they got one.

And yeah, if the Raiders didnt get him locked up someone else would have. At least 20-25 teams would take Carr right now over their current starter.
And yes it is time for him to take that next step
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:55 PM 06-25-2017
Are you drunk or hungover?

Raiders have arguably the best OL in the NFL- Marshawn Lynch at RB with solid depths in 2 RB's that avg 7 yards a carry- Amari Cooper and Crabtree at WR and Jared Cook at TE... Where do see that more weapons are needed?
Forgive these guys. They are used to having ASS11 for a QB.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 29
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up