ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
In58men 12:37 PM 12-14-2018
I think it’s funny when people say there were bad calls on both sides of the ball.

I would gladly take the helmet to helmet call if they would have called the OPI at the end. Missing calls that points on the board is far worse than a helmet to helmet.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:47 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
I think it’s funny when people say there were bad calls on both sides of the ball.

I would gladly take the helmet to helmet call if they would have called the OPI at the end. Missing calls that points on the board is far worse than a helmet to helmet.
Short term, maybe... point being, they consistently missed calls and have in every game.
[Reply]
In58men 12:53 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Short term, maybe... point being, they consistently missed calls and have in every game.
This is true, but game winning TDs cannot be missed. A clear push off and the side ref couldn’t see that? Come on lol. Pretty wild if you ask me.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:59 PM 12-14-2018
This is true, but game winning TDs cannot be missed. A clear push off and the side ref couldn’t see that? Come on lol. Pretty wild if you ask me.
I hear ya... that question is asked at least twice every game. Until they figure out how to successfully deploy IOT wearables in the uniforms, helmets and then have them in the football and along the field - a lot of this is up to the human eye. One day, and AI voice will stream from the PA systems announcing the decision it made, based upon the data and 457 instant comparisons to past precendents and rule book interpretations.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 01:03 PM 12-14-2018
"Don't blame the refs, SCORE MORE POINTS!"

The Fabulous Sports Babe
[Reply]
bobbything 01:07 PM 12-14-2018
That idiot was 5 feet away from the play and still got it 100% wrong. When I saw the flag, I was relieved because I was certain it was OPI.

It might have been the worst call of the game. Coincidentally, it was the last call of the game that led to 8 points. That's what makes that call worse than any of the previous others.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:21 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by bobbything:
That idiot was 5 feet away from the play and still got it 100% wrong. When I saw the flag, I was relieved because I was certain it was OPI.
That "idiot" was the Back Judge...

Lee Dyer 16 Tennessee-Chattanooga sales manager (from zebrawatch)

He was the BJ in the Oakland game last year...which was the 2nd worst officiated game I've ever seen.

Watch his face when he throws it...it's like he's angry and saying "**** you" (top video). Listen to the commentary.

https://sports.yahoo.com/wild-charge...054710365.html
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:28 PM 12-14-2018
They tried to job your team with a phantom OPI with :37 seconds left against LAC...then totally ignore an obvious OPI in this one to win the game.

You would think you would see a pattern...but you're a Donk homer...so that might asking too much.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:42 PM 12-14-2018
I don't understand why defensive holding results in an automatic first down.
Every penalty against the defense, except for off sides, is an automatic first down. Pass interference, even if not to the line to gain for a first down. The rules favor the offense.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:01 PM 12-14-2018
I really don't want to be a conspiracy theorist. I do wonder however if there is an unconscious bias in the refs that makes them subconsciously throw flags at some times and not at others.

Just listening to the guys on NFL radio this morning on Sirius XM talk about Phyllis Rivers and how he is so great, and Eli and Rapistburger both have two rings and he doesn't, but this could be his year, etc. made me think.

The NFL is an entertainment franchise. Entertainment loves stories. Ray Lewis team wins the Super Bowl his last year. Fivehead's team wins the Super Bowl his last year. Brady wins five. etc.

Just feels like maybe there is a bias to help LA get to the big one, but damn, we put ourselves sin that position to make that even an option.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:05 PM 12-14-2018
Also, the "forward progress had stopped" for the Titans playoff loss has got to be one of the top three most BS calls in the history of the game.
[Reply]
007 10:11 PM 12-14-2018
Colin cowherd is of his rocker.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:13 PM 12-14-2018
When we went up 14-0 I immediately said in chat "time for the Refs to get involved" and we quickly got the phantom call on Sorenson....
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:27 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
When we went up 14-0 I immediately said in chat "time for the Refs to get involved" and we quickly got the phantom call on Sorenson....
In the other thread you railed on about how fans kept forgiving Sutton by placing the blame on other issues.

Blaming the refs is taking away the blame from where it belongs - and that’s on Bob.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 11:37 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That "idiot" was the Back Judge...

Lee Dyer 16 Tennessee-Chattanooga sales manager (from zebrawatch)

He was the BJ in the Oakland game last year...which was the 2nd worst officiated game I've ever seen.

Watch his face when he throws it...it's like he's angry and saying "**** you" (top video). Listen to the commentary.

https://sports.yahoo.com/wild-charge...054710365.html
lol you're so needy.

so is it some rogue official, or systemic?

If I cared to invest the energy, I'm certain I could refute your claims about success in the immediate wake of an organization's commitment to a new stadium.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up