ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now
Easy 6 05:42 PM 12-30-2023
Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:35 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Absolute total nonsense, not even sure how this was approved

It gets instamuted every single time, Sasquatch and Glenn Close? Please just go away
I auto-mute almost every commercial...save for the Allstate Mayhem commercials.

And has anyone noticed the increase in the number and length of commercials when watching programs even on streaming?

Also...I have grown tired of Comcast/Xfinity trying to convince me that their customer service is the best around.

And while we are on internet providers....T-Mobile commercials are starting to really get on my nerves.

Now....get off my lawn!
[Reply]
alanm 05:19 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
In a sea of truly annoying horrible commercials, one company has a long running campaign that's consistently funny - the Allstate mayhem commercials. That guy cracks me up.

Saw this one for the first time yesterday.

I've never seen this one yet. It's a good one. All State has run a good campaign with this guy. The one that cracks me up is the one where he's out back playing 1 on 1 with his brother. I read somewhere that really is Mayhem's little brother. Hope they do some more together.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:25 PM 05-19-2024
Lume and the other stinky chick commercial lifting her pants open saying the pits ain’t all that stink
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:28 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I auto-mute almost every commercial...save for the Allstate Mayhem commercials.

And has anyone noticed the increase in the number and length of commercials when watching programs even on streaming?

Also...I have grown tired of Comcast/Xfinity trying to convince me that their customer service is the best around.

And while we are on internet providers....T-Mobile commercials are starting to really get on my nerves.

Now....get off my lawn!
Yeah just hitting mute at the beginning of every break seems like the way to go, I used to be good about it but the discipline still needs work
[Reply]
jdubya 05:47 PM 05-19-2024
Garnie Cleansing Water has a gapped tooth dude/chick. Some commercials are competing for who can have the ugliest actors I think

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqx872VMd8
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:08 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
That commercial is pretty bad.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:11 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
In a sea of truly annoying horrible commercials, one company has a long running campaign that's consistently funny - the Allstate mayhem commercials. That guy cracks me up.

Saw this one for the first time yesterday.

I always liked the Geico and Progressive ones as well.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:13 PM 05-19-2024
Any of those stupid Tom Brady Hertz ads
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:19 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Garnie Cleansing Water has a gapped tooth dude/chick. Some commercials are competing for who can have the ugliest actors I think

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqx872VMd8
Political commentary here
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:30 PM 05-19-2024
We've had a spate of Franklin Graham commercials lately. They make me grit my teeth. Do a quick perfunctory prayer for you, but please call this number with your credit card number so we can insure your everlasting soul has been properly redeemed. I guess I don't care for the in-your-face style of evangelism.

Makes me wonder, much like the chicken or egg question, which came first - Belief or someone who figured out how to make some money on Belief.

(and I wonder that while being a regular church attendee)
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:46 PM 05-19-2024
I fucking hate that Jardiance song. It gets stuck in my head all the time.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:57 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I ****ing hate that Jardiance song. It gets stuck in my head all the time.
That's really swell
[Reply]
DavidB 09:50 PM 05-19-2024
I appreciate the success of the Kansas City Chiefs - but I get tired of all the Mahomes and Kelce commercials - but I want them to continue since that will mean they keep winning. For them to go back to back - for them to have a shot at a 3 peat - I guess that is the cost of winning for me. I don't get tired of the Any Reid spots - except for the "nuggies" one. Too out of character for me... not believable. In contrast Patrick and Britney do a nice job as promoting Kansas City with all they do. I am not into Kelce and Swift - but I get it....
[Reply]
srvy 10:12 AM 05-20-2024

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:19 AM 05-20-2024
Old women getting hot flashes to the soundtrack of Avicii. WTF?

[Reply]
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Up