ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Do any of you still go to Long John Silvers?
Mr. Wizard 07:32 PM 02-14-2020
I don't care what anyone says, LJS hushpuppies and LJS malt vinegar is amazing along with popeyes chicken sandwich, no pickles, extra mayo. I challenge anyone to come up with two better comfort foods.

LJS fish and LJS chicken are acceptable with malt vinegar and tarter sauce.

Did you know you can buy malt vinegar at the store?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:54 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
I don't care what anyone says, LJS hushpuppies and LJS malt vinegar is amazing along with popeyes chicken sandwich, no pickles, extra mayo. I challenge anyone to come up with two better comfort foods.

Tartar is for the chicken planks in my bizarro world

But malt on the fish and pups for sure
[Reply]
candyman 08:09 PM 02-14-2020
Easy, KFC Famous Bowl and Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich with extra pickles and one packet of mayo. You lose.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:41 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Easy, KFC Famous Bowl and Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich with extra pickles and one packet of mayo. You lose.
Famous bowls are nasty. I’ve never met someone who likes them.....
[Reply]
candyman 11:02 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So you've asked every person you've met if they like KFC Famous Bowls?

Its one of the top selling items on their menu, you know plenty of people who like them.
[Reply]
Fish 12:07 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
It sounds good in theory. As someone who makes a mashed potato boat, adds corn to the tater boat, and drowns it in gravy anyway. But I tried one once, and it was a huge disappointment. Enough salt for 3 meals...
[Reply]
Fish 12:08 AM 02-15-2020

No pickles? On a Popeye's chicken sandwich?

The hell is wrong with you? That's what brings the whole flavor combination together...
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:28 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
No pickles? On a Popeye's chicken sandwich?

The hell is wrong with you? That's what brings the whole flavor combination together...
especially THEIR pickles - Now Wendy's pickles you can leave off.
[Reply]
srvy 01:30 AM 02-15-2020
Who eats chicken at a fish and chips place? The nearest LJS to me is 12 miles and its a combo with A&W Captain Ds is 3 miles so I go there mostly now which isnt often.

Really the only sandwich I can stand in McDonalds is the filet o fish or regular cheeseburger.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:44 AM 02-15-2020
I miss the chicken
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:43 AM 02-15-2020
Total guilty pleasure, might go there during Lent for some fish on Fridays. Otherwise, I steer clear. Grease fried grease with some batter and a little fish or chicken...mmmmm bad for you. But...sooooo good...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:44 AM 02-15-2020
A light brown hillock of glop.

[Reply]
cabletech94 09:49 AM 02-15-2020
while i may go against the norm, anytime i eat LJS, i am immediately headed to the bathroom for a greasy drop off.
its been 3 or 4 years since ive eaten there, but i am due for a really deep bowel cleanse. i may make a visit today just for that reason, i've really got nothing else to do today.

and btw, call me crazy, but i prefer their chicken over their fish.......
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:31 AM 02-15-2020
KFC chicken pot pie is legit.
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:13 PM 02-15-2020
KFC Famous Bowl = eating slop out of a trough.

I guess the fact that you eat it with a plastic spork instead of diving into it face first adds a veneer of civilization to it but it's basically the meal the pigs at the end of Animal Farm would order.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 28
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up