ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 56
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread
Al Bundy 07:13 PM 06-20-2017

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) June 21, 2017

The Celtics and 76ers have agreed to a trade that will send the #1 pick to Philly, who plan on drafting Markelle Fultz (@daldridgetnt)

— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) June 18, 2017

The draft is June 22nd.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:21 PM 07-01-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Westbrook and Durant are not in their prime? Last year's OKC team was probably the best one since they've been there. They hadn't had a chance to play with each other much healthy the last couple of years, but they were finally full strength and look how they played in the playoffs vs Golden State in 2016.
If they were "coming into their prime", they wouldn't have looked like dogshit last season (for simply missing Durant). I think Durant knew exactly what that supporting cast would be and got the hell out of Dodge.
[Reply]
penbrook 07:38 PM 07-01-2017
Cavs sign Jose Calderon
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:48 PM 07-01-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Cavs sign Jose Calderon
Print 'em!
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 09:45 PM 07-01-2017
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I would agree with you if you are looking at this from the team's perspective but IMHO when it comes to the max players in the NBA they are the ones with all the power and are choosing to go West not East. Looking at GS they are set to dominate for 3 more years at least barring injuries so it just makes me curious why they are choosing the way they are other than they know they can't beat Lebron. They aren't going to beat GS either though. It would seem to me the easiest path is in the East with alot less work and you won't get beat up as much.

The West is going to be ****ing brutal next season.
But who has honestly done this? Durant did and picked the best team available to win a title. Not crazy. George sort of has and declared he wanted to be a Laker. Outside of this, who has really declared they want to go west? Butler didn't. Paul didn't. Griffin signed, but he was a huge injury risk and I'd doubt he'd get his contract anywhere else. The only common denominator is that the teams willing to give up talent to get talent were in the west. Wolves would trade to get better. The rockets too. The thunder. Outside of the Celts, what eastern team has even been mentioned in trying? I can't think of one.
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:52 PM 07-01-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Calling him Judas Durant is a joke. Why don't you lighten the f**k up?

You guys clearly have no idea what the word loyalty and competitive mean. I bet you were the class snitches in HS and if you lost in a game of bball would immediately want to join the team that beat you. Always looking out for yourself and the easy way out.

Pathetic in my book.
Lol shut the hell up. Get paid and win. He owes OKC nothing. Wipe those crusty tears. The players make the team, the team sure as hell doesn't make the players. They play where and with who they want. Get over it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:02 PM 07-01-2017
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
But who has honestly done this? Durant did and picked the best team available to win a title. Not crazy. George sort of has and declared he wanted to be a Laker. Outside of this, who has really declared they want to go west? Butler didn't. Paul didn't. Griffin signed, but he was a huge injury risk and I'd doubt he'd get his contract anywhere else. The only common denominator is that the teams willing to give up talent to get talent were in the west. Wolves would trade to get better. The rockets too. The thunder. Outside of the Celts, what eastern team has even been mentioned in trying? I can't think of one.
I think it makes sense. The East teams, for the most part, appear to be focusing on building through the draft to compete in a couple of years (once the Cavs are done). The West teams, who already have talent, are attempting to go for it now.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:14 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
CP3 was a sign and trade to the Rockets because he wasn't going to sign with the Clippers, he wanted to go to Houston and play with Harden.

So far unless Hayward goes East all the top FA's are staying or going West. I do like that Reddick and Amir Johnson signed with the 76ers and I think it speaks to the exciting young talent they have on that team. They are going to be fun to watch.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:15 AM 07-02-2017
Iggy is coming back to the Warriors. 3 years and $48 million.
[Reply]
-King- 06:20 AM 07-02-2017
Warriors luxury tax is going to be insane but they won't bat an eye paying it
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:53 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Warriors luxury tax is going to be insane but they won't bat an eye paying it
Posted via Mobile Device
Trailblazers still have more in the luxory tax than the Warriors which is really funny

So many bad contracts on the Blazers
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:53 AM 07-02-2017

Source: Free agent forward Serge Ibaka has reached deal on three-year, $65M contract to stay with the Toronto... https://t.co/ATpQCWXQ36

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 2, 2017

[Reply]
penbrook 10:32 AM 07-02-2017
Taj Gibson goes to the T Wolves
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:22 AM 07-02-2017
Probably smarter in the long run. We need to worry about the new contracts for Wiggins and KAT and possibly Butler. Millsap was too expensive.
[Reply]
penbrook 03:25 PM 07-02-2017
Lowry is back with the Raptors
[Reply]
mcaj22 03:29 PM 07-02-2017
3 years 100 million goodness

Raptors definitely going to make other moves now (Carroll, Valanciunas , Joseph) probably could or should be traded
[Reply]
Page 19 of 56
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up