ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 335
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Bowser 10:40 AM 05-31-2016
Stannis scoffed at first iirc, but Melisandre convinced him to go north.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:30 AM 05-31-2016
I'v read the season spoilers, I'll guess we don't want to discuss those here?
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 12:03 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If it hasn't aired, no.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:05 PM 05-31-2016
Is it really a spoiler or just speculation?
[Reply]
wazu 12:08 PM 05-31-2016
Why would you do such a thing?
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:10 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Blackfish is such a pimp.

I'm assuming now that Jamie will run into Brienne. Hopefully she can help get Cersei's claws out of him.
I don't know if anyone can answer this, but in the show, does Jamie just not care that Cersei has been cheating on him?
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:53 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm hoping Arya turns the tables in big way. Seems like she has to for this all to somehow be worth the wait.
I rather suspect Jaqen wants her to kill the ginger tormentor.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:25 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I rather suspect Jaqen wants her to kill the ginger tormentor.
Read a crazy theory. I'll tag it since it may be a spoiler if it turns out to be true, and because I am not clear on spoiler rules and don't want to be yelled at:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:30 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Read a crazy theory. I'll tag it since it may be a spoiler if it turns out to be true, and because I am not clear on spoiler rules and don't want to be yelled at:

Spoiler!
Sounds whack. Don't like it. I agree with your last sentence.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:58 PM 05-31-2016
Agree with that as well.

But, assuming she truly never becomes "no one", what part will she play in the rest of the story?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:59 PM 05-31-2016
Agree with that as well.

But, assuming she truly never becomes "no one", what part will she play in the rest of the story?
I think she will fulfill her hit list, something she wouldn't have been able to do if she becomes no one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:00 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I think she will fulfill her hit list, something she wouldn't have been able to do if she becomes no one.

You don't believe in the valonquar prophecy then?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:02 PM 05-31-2016
Who's still alive on the list anyway? All I can think of is Cersei and Walder Frey. Is Ilyn Payne still alive?

IIRC, she took the Hound off..
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:08 PM 05-31-2016
You don't believe in the valonquar prophecy then?
I don't know what that is.

Who's still alive on the list anyway? All I can think of is Cersei and Walder Frey. Is Ilyn Payne still alive?

IIRC, she took the Hound off..
Dead:

Joffrey - For ordering Ilyn Payne to execute Eddard Stark.

Tywin Lannister - For being the principal opponent to Robb's war and also for ordering the torture of many farmers, wives and children at Harrenhal.

Meryn Trant - For killing Syrio Forel, the First Sword of Braavos.

The Hound - The Mountain's brother, for killing Mycah, Arya's friend in early Season 1.

Alive:

Cersei - For ordering the arrest and imprisonment of Eddard Stark.

Walder Frey - For slaughtering Rob Stark, Catelyn Stark, Grey Wind and Robb's loyal banner men.

The Red Woman - Show addition to Arya's death list because she took Gendry away to Dragonstone.

Beric Dondarrion - Show addition to Arya's death list. Cannot recall why.

Thoros of Myr - Show addition to Arya's death list. Cannot recall why.

The Mountain - The Hound's brother, for the torture of many farmers, wives and children at Harrenhal.

Ilyn Payne - For executing Eddard Stark and for taking Ice as his own after Ned's death.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:12 PM 05-31-2016
OK. She's definitely got some names yet then.

I don't think she'll be the one to off Cersei or the Mountain. It'll be interesting to see if she has a change of heart on Melisandre after resurrecting Jon, if she even ever finds out about that.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 335
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up