I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 10:08 PM 08-26-2008
:-)

Well that's sure to encourage.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
Because I've never been anyone's taste. The one time I thought I was, and he turns out to be a lying, cheating scum who used me. And you guys say that woen are the ones who use guys for such things as money and good credit.
That is usually how it works but it's not always that way.

It's like BWillie said in that one thread, in a general way of speaking, don't take this personally.

A woman will make a comment like "he doesn't have a good career" or he's going nowhere you'll never hear a guy say "man I really like this chick but she has a shitty job..."
[Reply]
luv 10:09 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
There is someone, for everyone.

The elephant man had a soul mate who'd suck his taters.
I know you're trying to be encouraging. Stop while you're ahead.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
There is someone, for everyone.

The elephant man had a soul mate who'd suck his taters.
I...AM NOT...AN ANIMAL!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:10 PM 08-26-2008
I know you're trying to be encouraging. Stop while you're ahead.
What exactly are you looking for.....and how are you going about finding this, that may be where your problem lies.
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:12 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Mecca:

It's like BWillie said in that one thread, in a general way of speaking, don't take this personally.

A woman will make a comment like "he doesn't have a good career" or he's going nowhere you'll never hear a guy say "man I really like this chick but she has a shitty job..."
LOL, you never do hear a guy say that.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:12 PM 08-26-2008
Because I've never been anyone's taste. The one time I thought I was, and he turns out to be a lying, cheating scum who used me. And you guys say that woen are the ones who use guys for such things as money and good credit.
Shit happens, it's life.....move forward and move on...don't dwell on the past. Yeah, women use men and vice versa, it happens all the time...
[Reply]
luv 10:13 PM 08-26-2008
I'm just going to go ahead and blame all of my bullshit overreacting on PMS or something. My goodness, talk about letting the insecurities come out. No wonder people think I'm destined to be with GoChiefs. I'm just as clueless as he is.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:15 PM 08-26-2008
In all honesty, guys look for outside appreance while girls look for the inside stuff. Nothing wrong with that since that is what nature is.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:15 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
LOL, you never do hear a guy say that.
Thinking the same thing....it's usual about looks or personality, like the gap in her teefffff or that hideous cackle she has, or she's insecure etc :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:16 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
In all honesty, guys look for outside appreance while girls look for the inside stuff. Nothing wrong with that since that is what nature is.
Guys care about looks mostly, women care about money....that isn't 100% but it's a general rule.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:16 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Thinking the same thing....it's usual about looks or personality, like the gap in her teefffff or that hideous cackle she has, or she's insecure etc :-)
Pretty much for women a guy could be every thing she wanted but if he had no job or a really shitty one she'd call him a loser or talk to her friends about how it isn't working out.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:17 PM 08-26-2008
Guys care about looks mostly, women care about money....that isn't 100% but it's a general rule.
Its not really money its security for the most part with women.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:19 PM 08-26-2008
Pretty much for women a guy could be every thing she wanted but if he had no job or a really shitty one she'd call him a loser or talk to her friends about how it isn't working out.
I'd say it's being secure more than anything, honestly...a girl always wants the guy to take care of her. I'm lucky my gf can take care of me since she is a "career" type woman hehe. I know most of my friends gfs/wives that pretty much don't do anything
[Reply]
luv 10:20 PM 08-26-2008

Probably because that those of us not raised by womens' libbers were in the type of environment where the man was the head of the house, aka the main breadwinner. It's not like we're necessarily looking for someone to take care of us (in a way, yes). We just think that the man should have better jobs than we do. I don't know that I could be a stay at home wife. I hate cleaning. If anything, I'd want to use the fact that I also have a job as leverage to talk the hubby into helping more with the household chores. :-)

As for men, where do they learn to be attracted to thin women? Oh yeah, media, friends, society, etc.... They are trained to think that fat = bad, lazy, etc.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 660
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up