ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 319
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:15 PM 03-12-2021
I just want to see day one of free agency when we sign Trent Williams. Twitter is going to be amazing.

“He’s old! He’s washed up!”
[Reply]
New World Order 03:19 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I just want to see day one of free agency when we sign Trent Williams. Twitter is going to be amazing.

There will be some new bullshit about chemistry or age or whatever the **** they're going to bring up.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 03:22 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
And potentially having an offensive line that is capable of really taking advantage of light boxes the Chiefs so often see? That is going to be the rest of the league’s worst nightmare.
Grab Trent Williams in free agency, resign Osemele if healthy and draft Landon Dickerson at center. Good luck trying to play light boxes we will roll your ass over!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:23 PM 03-12-2021

I do and don’t want this to come true. I would love Williams on this team and he would make our OL dominate but it’s the cost I’m worried about. Also, I’m not looking forward to the month ban lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:26 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Grab Trent Williams in free agency, resign Osemele if healthy and draft Landon Dickerson at center. Good luck trying to play light boxes we will roll your ass over!
2 of the 3 guys you listed are just bad choices.

Osemele is likely done and Dickerson isn't worth the draft pick that it will take to get him.

Did we learn nothing from Dee Ford? And did we not just release two better-than-average tackles because of injuries?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:29 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Osemele is likely done and Dickerson isn't worth the draft pick that it will take to get him.

Did we learn nothing from Dee Ford? And did we not just release two better-than-average tackles because of injuries?
This. Fuck.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM 03-12-2021

But he's not wrong that a healthy Osemele next to Williams would be a road grading left side... losing him low key hurt us BAD, he was by far our most physical guy IMO
[Reply]
Hoover 03:35 PM 03-12-2021

Agree.

I think Linsley is a Chief. I don't think they are going to be in on Trent Williams, I think it's more likely they will go with the Riley Reiff route. I'd love to be wrong on the Williams thing... hell maybe he wants a chance at some rings. Who knows. I think they attack the offensive line in free agency, and look for bargains at WR.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:39 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Agree.

I think Linsley is a Chief. I don't think they are going to be in on Trent Williams, I think it's more likely they will go with the Riley Reiff route. I'd love to be wrong on the Williams thing... hell maybe he wants a chance at some rings. Who knows. I think they attack the offensive line in free agency, and look for bargains at WR.
If they wanted Reiff....they could get him right now. He got cut. He doesn’t have to wait.

And if they restructure some more contracts....they could get Williams and Linsley.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:42 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Agree.

If they really wanted Reiff, I think he'd already be here, at least for a visit.

They've got something else cooking.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:42 PM 03-12-2021

"Can't win with stars and scrubs!"

"Gotta pay the piper eventually!"
[Reply]
Hoover 03:43 PM 03-12-2021
If they wanted Reiff....they could get him right now. He got cut. He doesn’t have to wait.

And if they restructure some more contracts....they could get Williams and Linsley.
True - but this is a different type of free agency. Buyers market, so not sure I'd want to be overly aggressive.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:43 PM 03-12-2021

Yep, Veach is wanting a clear cut upgrade over Fish... not a lateral move like Reiff
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:45 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Yes to 1 and 2 (as long as Osemele is another vet minimum).

Right idea, wrong pick (Quinn Meinerz, not Dickerson).

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I do and don’t want this to come true. I would love Williams on this team and he would make our OL dominate but it’s the cost I’m worried about. Also, I’m not looking forward to the month ban lol
Personally, I'd trade a one-month ban for them winning another SB any time.

If they sign him, they have a plan for making it work against the cap without crippling themselves or limiting flex. Because they always do.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 03:45 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But he's not wrong that a healthy Osemele next to Williams would be a road grading left side... losing him low key hurt us BAD, he was by far our most physical guy IMO
I've grown so damn tired of teams game plans being double Tyreek AND Kelce and dare the Chiefs to run at all costs. Tampa Bay just pinned their ears back on Mahomes and teed off because we couldn't run the ball for shit. Get some BAMF that are 325+ across the board on the offensive line and lets start imposing our will and shoving it down peoples throats.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 319
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up