ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 187 of 445
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188189190191197237287 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
The Franchise 12:21 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Afternoon poetry beat.

:::strumming bass guitar, putting on shades and beret:::

bagels for lunch at Panera Bread
hot outside, cool inside
the MILF worker vacuuming the floor
has a nice tight little ass...
makes me wonder if she's
cool outside, hot inside

:::snapping fingers:::

ToxSocks 12:25 PM 06-22-2010
WTF is wrong with Doritos lately? Those Mr. Green Dragon Doritos were ****ing terrible. I ate one chip and threw the rest of the bag away.

Doritos has yet to land a good new flavor. Nothing but misses.
Hydrae 12:26 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
**** that. Take the severance, and unemployment and focus on school.
I don't know about Missouri but I know my wife lost her unemployment when she went to school. of course, this is Texas.
luv 12:34 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I don't know about Missouri but I know my wife lost her unemployment when she went to school. of course, this is Texas.
Was she receiving any grants or anything? I took out a loan for mine, so it's all coming out of my pocket. Of course, it is government money. Hmmm...I'll have to check into that.
Hydrae 12:52 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Was she receiving any grants or anything? I took out a loan for mine, so it's all coming out of my pocket. Of course, it is government money. Hmmm...I'll have to check into that.
Paid for with Stafford loans. Different state may have different qualifications.

As to losing your job, at least you know when it will end. When my last job moved to India I was given a very nice severance package but had to stay to the end also. The difference is that I had no idea when that would be. I wsa not able to look for work until they actually let me go because I had no idea when I would be available for a new job. They did pay me for two months after the end date though which worked out perfectly as that is when I secured my current position.
Jilly 01:07 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
WTF is wrong with Doritos lately? Those Mr. Green Dragon Doritos were ****ing terrible. I ate one chip and threw the rest of the bag away.

Doritos has yet to land a good new flavor. Nothing but misses.
Parmesan and Tuscan Herb baked lays. Try them. They're yummy. Super yummy.
luv 02:42 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Paid for with Stafford loans. Different state may have different qualifications.

As to losing your job, at least you know when it will end. When my last job moved to India I was given a very nice severance package but had to stay to the end also. The difference is that I had no idea when that would be. I wsa not able to look for work until they actually let me go because I had no idea when I would be available for a new job. They did pay me for two months after the end date though which worked out perfectly as that is when I secured my current position.
I'm getting a month severance and unused vacation paid out. The weird thing for me will be knowing that I don't have health insurance.
Bane 02:50 PM 06-22-2010
I was getting my newest tat touched up today,and working on a sun I'm gonna get Saturday.There was a 17 year old girl in there getting a tat.Guess her mom/dad signed or whatever who knows,but it said "Purrrrrr" and had lil kitty tracks right across the top of her.... Love spot.I mean just barely above her clit.:-)

Of course she showed everyone in the shop afterwards.I'm just so happy I didn't have any girls.:-)
luv 02:52 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by bane_58:
I was getting my newest tat touched up today,and working on a sun I'm gonna get Saturday.There was a 17 year old girl in there getting a tat.Guess her mom/dad signed or whatever who knows,but it said "Purrrrrr" and had lil kitty tracks right across the top of her.... Love spot.I mean just barely above her clit.:-)

Of course she showed everyone in the shop afterwards.I'm just so happy I didn't have any girls.:-)
Hmmm...I was looking at getting one more tat...
Hammock Parties 03:26 PM 06-22-2010
Bitches love ice cream. I be takin bitches out for ice cream like a motherfucker. Took a bitch out for ice cream last night, takin a bitch out for ice cream tonight. Hot bitches, too. You want to go out with a hot bitch, ask that bitch out for ice cream. They fuckin' love it.
Bane 04:33 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Hmmm...I was looking at getting one more tat...
Don't get me wrong,I love a tat on a girl in the right spot.Not a fan of female tats on the neck,lower arm,or hands.I like them in the hip,pelvic,and upper back areas.There was a girl getting a touch up on a dragon fly on her upper thigh on the side that looked awesome.:-)
RedNFeisty 04:52 PM 06-22-2010
Too damn hot, where is the beach??
Simply Red 04:54 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
hey hunny-bunny, what's shakin'?
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Bitch you want some ice cream? My treat.
RedNFeisty 05:08 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
hey hunny-bunny, what's shakin'?
My caboose is a shakin!!

Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Bitch you want some ice cream? My treat.
LOL...Bitch??
Page 187 of 445
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188189190191197237287 > Last »
Up