ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 195
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:18 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I've never seen anyone in all my time on the internet write like he did. Was it to try to prove how incredibly smart he was? Was he just writing his posts in Microsoft Word and used the synonyms function or thesaurus function?
I'm convinced he just fed what he wanted to say into a sentence generator to make himself sound smart. Such as.....

Originally Posted by :
I've never optically discerned anyone in all my time in the cyber world inscribe like he did. Was it to endeavor to prove how incredibly perspicacious he was? Was he just inscribing his posts in Microsoft Word and utilized the synonyms function or thesaurus function?

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 AM 06-20-2023
Also, something about that one show on STARZ that nobody watches
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:28 AM 06-20-2023
Tried to tell you at the time that this was the right move to make...

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
For all the people who think this was waiving the white flag for 2022 because of the time it will take for these picks to develop - you do realize we got the NFL's top-rated Center and a stud starting ILB late in the 2nd round of the last draft, right? And a starting, highly-rated Guard in the 6th?

It's not inconceivable at all that if we keep all these picks, around half of them might step right in and produce at a high level this upcoming season. You HAD to make this move if you were Veach, especially when you're paying a franchise QB.
Gonna be fun to revisit this thread in a few years and laugh at the people who were knocking this deal. I went from the uneasy feeling that we were on the downward curve side of our run to being totally stoked about the next 5 year window. And I'm as big of a Tyreek fan as anyone. This is a great move, not only for the future, but for this season as well.

Great move Veach!

Congrats on getting paid Tyreek, and thanks for your contributions!
As much as I liked Tyreek - and realizing full well what a unique talent he is - the more I think about this deal the more I absolutely freaking love it. You do this deal 100 out of 100 times if you're a good GM interested in keeping your team on top for the long haul. Fantasizing about what a GM like Veach is going to do with all these picks and a lot more cap flexibility is giving me a boner. How much of our roster will be on rookie deals or very team-friendly contracts - over a third of the team? Sign me up.

Before this morning if you'd have asked me honestly, I'd have said that - while we'll still be more than competitive and getting to the Super Bowl was definitely within reason - we were beginning the back side of our current run. I feel the exact opposite right now.

Congrats to Cheetah on getting paid, thanks for being a major cog in our championship run, and I hope he never has to buy a drink again within 100 miles of Kansas City. I'll never forget what he did, and he'll always be a Chief to me.

Going on record saying this was a great move for the Kansas City Chiefs franchise, and that people doubting this move are going to look foolish in a couple years. Veach is going to nail this.

[Reply]
In58men 05:06 PM 06-20-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:15 PM 06-20-2023
Starting to get the sense that it’s not going to end well for this dude. How he’s acted since leaving is surprising to me.

Possible AB Jr in waiting.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:17 PM 06-20-2023
Why did you hit that guy, Tyreek?

"It needed to be said"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:19 PM 06-20-2023
Reading into it a bit seems like it'll be a nothing burger but who knows with the NFL and the wheel of discipline.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:36 PM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, something about that one show on STARZ that nobody watches
You need to work in a quip from Frazier or Third Rock From the Sun or some other early 90's sitcom he'd have queued up mentally.

If there was ever one thing PB/cosmos20022 did right it was pissing him off with that guy hugging a tv picture every time he thought of a TV show.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:43 PM 06-20-2023
Tyreek is really fucking stupid if he’s out here putting his hands on anyone after what he’s been through in the past.

I don’t care how benign it was, that’s just idiotic.

What a fool.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:48 PM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fucking dirtbags used a picture of him in red and gold. Miami has it's own color you pricks.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:50 PM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Fucking dirtbags used a picture of him in red and gold. Miami has it's own color you pricks.
Didn't even notice that. Of course they did lol
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:54 PM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Every time this thread is bumped I always default to a “What stupid thing did Tyreek say this time”. I am pleasantly surprised that it was about Tyreek and not him doing something.

Tyreek Hill is reportedly under investigation for allegedly striking a marina employee. https://t.co/GMX7c5aF4A

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) June 20, 2023

[Reply]
raybec 4 06:10 PM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If Hill is not suspended I will stop covering the NFL!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:16 PM 06-20-2023
Starting to get the sense that it’s not going to end well for this dude. How he’s acted since leaving is surprising to me.

Possible AB Jr in waiting.
He's not even close to being what AB was. I can't believe the amount of retards that can't tell that the players are just shit talking.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:16 PM 06-20-2023
CHEETAH CHALLENGE
[Reply]
Page 186 of 195
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190 > Last »
Up