petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:30 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by modocsot:
Somebody created this:
https://www.change.org/p/clark-hunt-...share_petition
Signed.

Anybody want to take this link and make a thread? Modocsot, you've been here since 2003, so you should have thread starting privileges...
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:32 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lol Andy isn’t firing Sutton during the season unless he kicks a woman in a hallway.
Anyone know a good makeup artist and a tailor?

I'm going to take one for the team.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:32 AM 12-14-2018
The 2 point catastrophe was especially hilarious. If you’re a DB and you can’t even communicate with your teammate after going through these situations you should not be starting in this league.

That’s high school level basics and these bums can’t even do that.
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Eric Berry had to line the secondary up countless times last night by himself. Their fucking clueless without him. Terrible coaching.
Yep. Night and day difference.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:32 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Eric Berry had to line the secondary up countless times last night by himself. Their ****ing clueless without him. Terrible coaching.
THIS! I was at the game, and was watching him do this. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing
[Reply]
notorious 08:33 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lol Andy isn’t firing Sutton during the season unless he kicks a woman in a hallway.
Fuck it, I want someone to kick Sutton down a flight of stairs.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:34 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The 2 point catastrophe was especially hilarious. If you’re a DB and you can’t even communicate with your teammate after going through these situations you should not be starting in this league.

That’s high school level basics and these bums can’t even do that.

That would be a huge AMEN!
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:35 AM 12-14-2018
And BTW, Dirty Dan is awful. Watching him in coverage is laughable
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:37 AM 12-14-2018

#Chargers Film: 4th & 7. Look when Philip Rivers releases this ball and where Benjamin is in his route.

Outstanding anticipatory QB play and classic Rivers. #LACvsKC #FightForEachOther pic.twitter.com/lPXIbtkWaF

— NFL Matchup on ESPN (@NFLMatchup) December 14, 2018

4-7 look how far Back Parker is
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:38 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yep. Night and day difference.
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
THIS! I was at the game, and was watching him do this. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing
So it's true then.

Let's think about this for a moment. Your injured starting Safety who has been out for 19 months finally gets back on the field and has to spend his time directing traffic because the other players are so poorly coached and/or not held accountable that they can not think or operate for themselves?

That's coaching.

And maybe we should thank Eric Berry for exposing this. Maybe, if we're lucky, some talking head somewhere( Ray Lewis? )will pick up this ball and run with it because at this point, I will take any help this team can get in terms of bringing to light just how badly Sutton has failed us.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:40 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:

4-7 look how far Back Parker is
I don’t see a problem with Parker on this play. He’s protecting over the top.

Fuller has good coverage but it didn’t matter. Give Rivers credit
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:45 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
So it's true then.

Let's think about this for a moment. Your injured starting Safety who has been out for 19 months finally gets back on the field and has to spend his time directing traffic because the other players are so poorly coached and/or not held accountable that they can not think or operate for themselves?

That's coaching.

And maybe we should thank Eric Berry for exposing this. Maybe, if we're lucky, some talking head somewhere( Ray Lewis? )will pick up this ball and run with it because at this point, I will take any help this team can get in terms of bringing to light just how badly Sutton has failed us.

I have said this for some time now. The NFL is a group of teams that focus on KNOWING what every other team in the league does. They have to.

Bob Sutton may be the nicest guy in the world - but every team knows exactly how he coaches and what his weaknesses are. Hell, we, as fans, can usually sit and call the next Defense. He has been in the league too damned long.

Next. Apparently there is little to no discipline on that side of the ball and damned sure no accountability. You are correct. Berry was out there (literally) SCREAMING at the DBs to get in the right position. Coaching (or lack of).

The Chiefs do NOT have to have a top 5 defense. But they DO need a top 10-15 if they EVER have any intentions of going anywhere in the playoffs. Bob Sutton needs to be put out to pasture. A young, HUNGRY D Coordinator needs to be brought in and this defense completely revamped.

So, in the interim, we, as fans, need to get ready to have our collective hearts ripped out again this year - because they WILL fall apart in the post season. It's inevitable.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:52 AM 12-14-2018
Mahomes and the offense, but especially Mahomes are giving you a hall of fame caliber season. Mahomes is doing things Peyton Manning did late in his career. This team should be undefeated if it weren't for the defense. A defense with a player with 14 sacs in 10 (straight) games. Aren't the Chiefs like top 3 or top 5 in sacks?

I feel like a different DC would do more with the talent that's available. Look at the Chargers in the 2nd half. They made adjustments. We didn't.
[Reply]
notorious 08:53 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
So it's true then.

That's coaching.

Nobody gives a fuck about our shitty franchise. Not a single word will be said.
[Reply]
notorious 08:54 AM 12-14-2018
I think most of the talent is on the roster to make a top 15 defense.
[Reply]
Page 186 of 298
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Up