ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 338
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:44 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Pissed he's incredibly incompetent and lost the case :-)
:-) Have you read any of the notes? He said himself on day 2 that this has had no effect on his practice whatsoever, and then on day 6 he asks for 4 million+ in damages. Pretty much said it was because his feelings were hurt by Twitter trolls.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:46 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Have you read any of the notes? He said himself on day 2 that this has had no effect on his practice whatsoever, and then on day 6 he asks for 4 million+ in damages. Pretty much said it was because his feelings were hurt by Twitter trolls.
I've loosely followed it. It's so unbelievably stupid that Vince's lawyers didn't have him coached up better.

It's amazing how they botch literally everything but continue to fall into success and more money.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:49 PM 06-05-2018
I've loosely followed it. It's so unbelievably stupid that Vince's lawyers didn't have him coached up better.

It's amazing how they botch literally everything but continue to fall into success and more money.
I'm sure they never even entertained the thought that this would actually go to trial. There's no fucking way with how incompetent that crew of lawyers looked.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:50 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm sure they never even entertained the thought that this would actually go to trial. There's no fucking way with how incompetent that crew of lawyers looked.
The funny thing is Punk and Colt tried to settle and they wouldn't do it :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:50 PM 06-05-2018
Apparently the size of the lump was more important than the fact that Punk proved he had one in the first place and had it drained.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 PM 06-05-2018
Oh god. Just realized the next PPV is in Chicago. :-) The fans are going to have a fucking field day with this shit, especially with Amann whining in court about Twitter trolls.
[Reply]
alnorth 04:14 PM 06-06-2018
I figured you guys would be amused by this story.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:08 AM 06-18-2018
So MITB happened.

-Vince continues to hate Japan. FUCK YOU I WILL REVENGE PEARL HARBOR
-One briefcase has already been used to salvage shitty booking. Other briefcase will be user for same reason at SS.

They should just add a mitb match to every PPV to cover up all the shit booking.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:23 PM 06-18-2018
Anyone else laugh their ass off at AJ punting Shinsuke in the balls after he did the come on taunt?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:16 AM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
All In sold out in less than half an hour. Pretty huge accomplishment for Cody and the Young Bucks. They announced Rey Mysterio 10 minutes before tickets went on sale.

I wasn't able to get tickets so I said screw it and rented a luxury suite because they weren't terribly expensive, especially given the Stubhub prices. So if anyone has interest in attending the show, let me know. The suite has a total of 17 tickets.
Where and when? I'm actually pretty big into WWE again. Mostly because I have a man crush on Finn Balor. Like, could be my all time favorite wrestler. Ever.

I'm with you guys on the Roman Reigns bullshit, however it looks like they're finally figuring out that Braun Strowman is a better version of KO because of his size and agility. KO and Sami Zayn are more of my current favs. Combined with AJ and Shinsuke, I'm tuned in weekly for the first time since the height of the Attitude Era.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:21 AM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Where and when? I'm actually pretty big into WWE again. Mostly because I have a man crush on Finn Balor. Like, could be my all time favorite wrestler. Ever.

I'm with you guys on the Roman Reigns bullshit, however it looks like they're finally figuring out that Braun Strowman is a better version of KO because of his size and agility. KO and Sami Zayn are more of my current favs. Combined with AJ and Shinsuke, I'm tuned in weekly for the first time since the height of the Attitude Era.
All In is Sept 1 in Hoffman Estates (northwest suburb of Chicago). I still have tickets available in the suite. It's shaping up to be a killer show. They just announced Kota Ibushi, so my guess is the Golden Lovers (Omega/Ibushi) will be in a match. With Omega being the New Japan champ now, doesn't make sense to do a singles match since it will most likely have to be non-title. I am really curious who Okada will face, that could be amazing.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:24 AM 06-19-2018
So MITB happened.

-Vince continues to hate Japan. **** YOU I WILL REVENGE PEARL HARBOR
-One briefcase has already been used to salvage shitty booking. Other briefcase will be user for same reason at SS.

They should just add a mitb match to every PPV to cover up all the shit booking.
New Japan just named a New CEO that is North American so it's not a good idea for Vince to be shitting on Japan. I doubt NJPW could ever be a true competitor like WCW was, but they could make some dents since their product is a billion times better than WWE right now. And I don't think it's an accident that almost all the belts are held by non-Japanese wrestlers right now:

Kenny Omega - IWGP Champ
Chris Jericho - Intercontinental Champ
Young Bucks - Heavyweight Tag Champs
Michael Elgin - NEVER Openweight Champ
Jay White - US Champ
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:32 AM 06-19-2018
All In is Sept 1 in Hoffman Estates (northwest suburb of Chicago). I still have tickets available in the suite. It's shaping up to be a killer show. They just announced Kota Ibushi, so my guess is the Golden Lovers (Omega/Ibushi) will be in a match. With Omega being the New Japan champ now, doesn't make sense to do a singles match since it will most likely have to be non-title. I am really curious who Okada will face, that could be amazing.
Let me look at my schedule. I'd be happy to pay for one or two of those tickets. I may schedule Chicago for that week for work.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:52 AM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Let me look at my schedule. I'd be happy to pay for one or two of those tickets. I may schedule Chicago for that week for work.
Sounds good to me, just PM me if you have interest.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:19 AM 06-19-2018
Sounds good to me, just PM me if you have interest.
Awesome. Thanks bro.
[Reply]
Page 186 of 338
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Up