ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1856 of 3903
« First < 856135617561806184618521853185418551856 185718581859186018661906195623562856 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:32 PM 05-04-2020
Damn. 3k a day?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 04:33 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I've got a friend who did it. Don't think he's gotten any results back yet, though.

Though anyone can do it, they have pretty limited capacity, so I've decided it's not worth it for now.
My blood was drawn Friday afternoon and I already received my antibody test results today. They were negative, which is fine as long as my Covid test is negative too they took the same day. Haven’t received that result yet, but my doctor wrote, “With your overall good health your body should have built good immunity to Covid if you were infected. So I would assume you never had the infection. The test has limited validity right now just because we only know so much about the Covid infection for now.”
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:34 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
For arguments sake let's say it's 99.98% accurate.
For argument's sake an antibody test hasn't even been proven to tell us anything one way or another yet so I'd pay zero.

If we discover that, as suspected (and hoped for) that the antibodies show you had it and can't get it again which is a huge assumption then I'd pay 500 bucks to know, easy.

But for the hundreds of tests out there that essentially do NOTHING and aren't even FDA submitted, much less approved?

I'd pay fucking zero because you may as well take a Scientology e-meter test.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:34 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:
My blood was drawn Friday afternoon and I already received my antibody test results today. They were negative, which is fine as long as my Covid test is negative too they took the same day. Haven’t received that result yet, but my doctor wrote, “With your overall good health your body should have built good immunity to Covid if you were infected. So I would assume you never had the infection. The test has limited validity right now just because we only know so much about the Covid infection for now.”
How did it feel when they tickled your brain?
[Reply]
TLO 04:35 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Damn. 3k a day?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true
Nope

Originally Posted by :
A White House spokesman said the document had not been presented to the coronavirus task force or gone through interagency vetting.

"This data is not reflective of any of the modeling done by the Coronavirus Task Force or data that the task force has analyzed," deputy press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:35 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Maybe. There's certainly been a lot of vitriol directed toward Costco for their mask rule that started today, though I always have trouble sifting through "article that pulls a bunch of tweets from a vocal minority to make a point" vs. "there really are a ton of people pissed off."

I haven’t seen that but I’m sure it’s out there and I’m also sure, as with most things, it’s a vocal minority. Costco shoppers love Costco. I’m guessing most of the complaining is non Costco shoppers which ultimately won’t affect any consideration in changing their policy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:37 PM 05-04-2020

:-)
[Reply]
O.city 04:37 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
For argument's sake an antibody test hasn't even been proven to tell us anything one way or another yet so I'd pay zero.

If we discover that, as suspected (and hoped for) that the antibodies show you had it and can't get it again which is a huge assumption then I'd pay 500 bucks to know, easy.

But for the hundreds of tests out there that essentially do NOTHING and aren't even FDA submitted, much less approved?

I'd pay ****ing zero because you may as well take a Scientology e-meter test.
If you have antibodies you’ll have immunity. We know that pretty certain now
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 04:38 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
How did it feel when they tickled your brain?
I’ve had two tests now, as I travel on airplanes a lot for work. The first one was nothing, the second one tickled the top of my brain, but really it’s over quick and then you do the other nostril and just accept that you can’t properly open your eyes for 30 seconds, like biting into a juicy lemon. It doesn’t hurt per say, just extremely weird for 30 seconds and then you’re good. STD swab test when I was a teenager is 1000* worse and kept me on the straight and narrow after that doctors visit I’ll never forget.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:39 PM 05-04-2020
Nope
So it's all made up? Come on dude were already at 2k a day at times with everything shutdown. Of course it's going to spike.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:39 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:
I’ve had two tests now, as I travel on airplanes a lot for work. The first one was nothing, the second one tickled the top of my brain, but really it’s over quick and then you do the other nostril and just accept that you can’t properly open your eyes for 30 seconds, like biting into a juicy lemon. It doesn’t hurt per say, just extremely weird for 30 seconds and then you’re good. STD swab test when I was a teenager is 1000* worse and kept me on the straight and narrow after that doctors visit I’ll never forget.
You took the ole qtip up your dick hole, fun times.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:40 PM 05-04-2020
I'd pay $94 to know
I would too if I felt like I could trust the results.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:40 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is absolutely not a fact yet. We HOPE they will but Fauci is saying they don't know yet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:41 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I know how I'd extract the antibodies from you:

https://rare.us/uncategorized/mom-dr...e-coronavirus/
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:41 PM 05-04-2020
Corona gets another.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/mi...ka7a79LQOjGc-o
[Reply]
Page 1856 of 3903
« First < 856135617561806184618521853185418551856 185718581859186018661906195623562856 > Last »
Up