ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 195
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:39 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Tell eDave I love him.
Tell BL that I still think he sucks dick as a poster.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:19 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
He still lurks, so if you thought he was on the verge of aneurysms when he posted, I'm sure repressing the rage and urge to thesaurus us to death can't be healthy (and I just imagine him spending the weeks between his meltdown and playoffs stewing and crafting the ultimate return post, just to be defeated by another Super Bowl victory).

Dude was practically gloating in the GDT that caused his meltdown.... on one hand, why would you spend so much time being a passive aggressive **** on a Chiefs board and pose as a Chiefs fan...... OTOH, I have no idea what kind of mental disorder causes you to gloat over "your team" (almost) losing because you're so hellbent on a theory of "team football" that's been disproven time and time and time again... when you could simply, you know, enjoy good football.

Chiefs fan or not, dude is ****ing addicted to conflict in the worst way.... hope he can calm the **** down one day and if he is actually a Chiefs fan, enjoy the ride.
I didn't even realize Babbly went MIA. Guy was such an Alexsexual that he's just hoping that the Chiefs fail under Mahomes. He can't find any satisfaction with Mahomes as QB. This year was probably especially hard on him with the Tyreek loss, because of all the God damn excuses his ilk would come up with about why Alex couldn't win and if you remember, a huge excuse was that he just needed more talent around him. He can't stand that Mahomes elevates the players around him because ASS11 never could accomplish that.

I've never seen anyone in all my time on the internet write like he did. Was it to try to prove how incredibly smart he was? Was he just writing his posts in Microsoft Word and used the synonyms function or thesaurus function?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:22 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'll betcha that if he could keep all the Chiefs' wins and Super Bowls of the Mahomes era, but do it all without Mahomes, he'd sign up for that all so he could be right about his insistence that while you need a good QB, it's only through having a loaded surrounding team that you can actually win Super Bowls.

Or maybe not even without Mahomes, but just with Mahomes being an ordinary great QB, not an all-time great QB.
Basically my sentiment from my post below. Dude was an Alexsexual. All Alex ever needed was just a better supporting cast, especially better weapons. Mahomes just showed that he can do it without All-Pros at skill positions and Babbly broke and left.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:18 AM 06-20-2023
This trade is aging far better than originally expected.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:19 AM 06-20-2023
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:10 AM 06-20-2023
[Reply]
Rausch 06:00 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
But BL's "popcorn dynasty" take is so fucking foolish.
What is "popcorn dynasty" supposed to mean?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:35 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
What is "popcorn dynasty" supposed to mean?
Popcorn fart dynasty.

Granted, I'm not sire what 2 SBs and hosting several AFCCGs means... are we at a "room clearing fart dynasty" yet? Is there a fart chart?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 06:45 AM 06-20-2023
Is there a fart chart?
I think you just volunteered to make one.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:01 AM 06-20-2023
...I'm sure repressing the rage and urge to thesaurus us to death can't be healthy...
I pissed myself laughing at that comment. :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:08 AM 06-20-2023
He still lurks, so if you thought he was on the verge of aneurysms when he posted, I'm sure repressing the rage and urge to thesaurus us to death can't be healthy (and I just imagine him spending the weeks between his meltdown and playoffs stewing and crafting the ultimate return post, just to be defeated by another Super Bowl victory).

Dude was practically gloating in the GDT that caused his meltdown.... on one hand, why would you spend so much time being a passive aggressive cunt on a Chiefs board and pose as a Chiefs fan...... OTOH, I have no idea what kind of mental disorder causes you to gloat over "your team" (almost) losing because you're so hellbent on a theory of "team football" that's been disproven time and time and time again... when you could simply, you know, enjoy good football.

Chiefs fan or not, dude is fucking addicted to conflict in the worst way.... hope he can calm the fuck down one day and if he is actually a Chiefs fan, enjoy the ride.
The transition from Alex Smith to Patrick Mahomes was extremely difficult on him. Hope him, Sandy, & TigerUppercut are somewhere holding hands around a picture of Alex Smith comforting each other.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:20 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I think you just volunteered to make one.
Well, at the bottom would be the Shart Dynasty, early 90s Bills.

By the definition below, a Popcorn Fart Dynasty could be the Colts.

We'd need a Machine Gun Dynasty... maybe the Cowboys or one of the Patriots runs.

Silent But Deadly Dynasty... might have to throw the NYGs into this category.

Been Holding It In All Day Dynasty.... Patriots.

Test Dynasty... could be a dynasty, could be a shart.

Will need a Room Clearing Dynasty.

It Was The Dog Dynasty... thinking like the Manning Broncos, like a fake dynasty.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:55 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
The transition from Alex Smith to Patrick Mahomes was extremely difficult on him. Hope him, Sandy, & TigerUppercut are somewhere holding hands around a picture of Alex Smith comforting each other.
I Don'T Get It! I'M Sorry, I Just - I Don'T Get It - The Office GIFfrom The Office GIFs

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:09 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I didn't even realize Babbly went MIA. Guy was such an Alexsexual that he's just hoping that the Chiefs fail under Mahomes. He can't find any satisfaction with Mahomes as QB. This year was probably especially hard on him with the Tyreek loss, because of all the God damn excuses his ilk would come up with about why Alex couldn't win and if you remember, a huge excuse was that he just needed more talent around him. He can't stand that Mahomes elevates the players around him because ASS11 never could accomplish that.

I've never seen anyone in all my time on the internet write like he did. Was it to try to prove how incredibly smart he was? Was he just writing his posts in Microsoft Word and used the synonyms function or thesaurus function?
Well now I'm just offended...
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:15 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well now I'm just offended...
You appear to be in a state of intellectual and emotional dissonance that rouses the ire and righteous indignation within, engendering a fervent desire for justice, restitution, and the rectification of the perceived transgression, lest one's inner equilibrium remains unsettled.
[Reply]
Page 185 of 195
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189 > Last »
Up