ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 200
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:43 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea somebody is butthurt :-)
It's pro sports, of course he's the enemy now?

Originally Posted by :
And the Clippers have a solid team around Kawhi and George. Much better than the one the Lakers will have around 35 y/o Lebron and AD who’s never won shit.
What is this solid team? They literally just traded their 3rd and 4th best players (Gallinari and SGA) away in this deal. Lou Williams is a no-defense playing inefficient chucker whose shit doesn't work in the playoffs and Patrick Beverley/Mo Harkness are mediocre role players. Kawhi has his work cut out for him with this group, it's not the fully formed defensive force that the Raptors were this past season.

As you'd expect, I'm taking the Lakers in this coming season.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:43 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don't even know if he could match what the Clippers offered even if he wanted to (and I doubt he did for the very reasons you stated).

Agreed. Clippers gave up a ton so they better win now because they have no future picks for awhile. Also PG just had both of his shoulders operated on so who knows if he will be the same player that he was.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:43 AM 07-06-2019
What's really impressive is that Kawhi did all of this silently without any of these media gas bags tipping any of this. I can't think of another superstar in all of sports that would be able to do all this without any leaks.

Him recruiting PG to silently force a trade with OKC. OKC for whatever reason not leaking it? (At that point what does OKC have to lose?) Then Kawhi forcing the Raptors and Clippers to bid against eachother with OKC in a trade for PG like an episode of Storage Wars.

Haha the Lakers never had a chance cause they had no assets left. And now they are just signing literal bums with that money cause there's nothing left.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:44 AM 07-06-2019
It's pro sports, of course he's the enemy now?

What is this solid team? They literally just traded their 3rd and 4th best players (Gallinari and SGA) away in this deal. Lou Williams is a no-defense playing inefficient chucker whose shit doesn't work in the playoffs and Patrick Beverley/Mo Harkness are mediocre role players.

I'm taking the Lakers.
You're being irrational.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:48 AM 07-06-2019
Trez Harrell is just as good Pascal Siakam.

Siakam is so overrated on this board it's not even funny. Raptors are done. Back to winning 30 games for them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:50 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You're being irrational.
Point out where I'm wrong and I'm happy to discuss.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:50 AM 07-06-2019
This is the bad part about the NBA. Players have too much power and teams continuously get fucked over again and again and again.

The NFL structure isn’t perfect but it’s a hell of a lot better
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:51 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Trez Harrell is just as good Pascal Siakam.

Siakam is so overrated on this board it's not even funny. Raptors are done. Back to winning 30 games for them.
lol the Raptors winning a title last month really pissed you off :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:51 AM 07-06-2019
I'm thinking if Klay wasn't hurt GS is probably still the best team in the West.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:53 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I'm thinking if Klay wasn't hurt GS is probably still the best team in the West.
As much as it pains me to say, they're the value pick right now if you're looking at the odds. +1100 is a steal considering Klay will be back by the spring.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:55 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Haha the Lakers never had a chance cause they had no assets left. And now they are just signing literal bums with that money cause there's nothing left.
Danny Green was 13th in the league in Real Plus Minus last year. I'll gladly take that if I'm LeBron.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:57 AM 07-06-2019
So Paul George has to be public enemy #1 in OKC right now?
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:59 AM 07-06-2019
As much as it pains me to say, they're the value pick right now if you're looking at the odds. +1100 is a steal considering Klay will be back by the spring.

If they can get into the playoffs they will have a pretty good chance to get to the WCF I think. Getting in is going to be the challenge with how stacked the WC is though. They can also trade Russell after Dec 15th
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:02 AM 07-06-2019
Lakers signed Quinn Cook. Seems to me the Lakers need to bring back Rondo.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:07 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Lakers signed Quinn Cook. Seems to me the Lakers need to bring back Rondo.
I don't want the Lakers to have anything to do with Rondo. Quinn Cook is a good signing, though. Just keep adding shooters around LeBron and things will work out.
[Reply]
Page 185 of 200
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195 > Last »
Up