ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 4913
« First < 85135175181182183184185 1861871881891952352856851185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:24 AM 11-09-2015
Dirty ass scum bag team. We're the Chiefs so we'll still lose at Pile High.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:45 AM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Is KnoShow still crying in his closet?

Denver pretty much played like they have all season...except they didn't get the Manning ass-saving turnovers tonight. That was the difference.. The Packer game was a fluke caused by losing 2 CBs early...notice how the run game vanished again? Absence of a run game will kill them come December..

The reality is Denver should be 4-4..they barely escaped Cleveland, Baltimore & KC...THAT is the real Bronco team.

Winter is coming...and Wade is getting figured out.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:48 AM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
:-)
Loser complex...But wait, he'll be along soon to tell you he doesn't care about football. On a football site.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:40 AM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Loser complex...But wait, he'll be along soon to tell you he doesn't care about football. On a football site.
I care more about exposing the frauds, liars and thieves of the world....As far as the NFL microcosm...Your dirty, cheating impostor franchise leads the way.

Talib and Miller really encapsulate the entitled Donko-tard fanbase mentality...when the cheating fails..they lose their shit.

I know the NFL hype machine fooled you into believing Denver was in the same breath as the Bengals and Patriots...but those two arent barley escaping loses from bad teams.

No SB for you....Elway fails again.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:16 PM 11-09-2015
I care more about exposing the frauds, liars and thieves of the world....As far as the NFL microcosm...Your dirty, cheating impostor franchise leads the way.

Talib and Miller really encapsulate the entitled Donko-tard fanbase mentality...when the cheating fails..they lose their shit.

I know the NFL hype machine fooled you into believing Denver was in the same breath as the Bengals and Patriots...but those two arent barley escaping loses from bad teams.

you ok? If I could hand you a tissue so you could wipe your tears I'd do it...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:19 PM 11-09-2015

I hope they gave you a cape with this new role...
[Reply]
RunKC 12:30 PM 11-09-2015
I don't get why defenses allow Demaryius Thomas to get screens on 3rd down? I see it at least twice a game from them and defenses constantly give him cushion, especially on 3rd down.

Manning makes those look too easy. Surprisingly, we covered those well earlier this year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:38 PM 11-09-2015
Thomas is a tough cover. He's very fast, so you don't want to catch yourself playing press on him the entire game.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:43 PM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Thomas is a tough cover. He's very fast, so you don't want to catch yourself playing press on him the entire game.
Right, but on 3rd downs, I would play press with a safety behind. That seems to be Peyton's go to play.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:43 PM 11-09-2015
I'm glad they're mixing it up better on 3rd down... used to be Sanders was 'the guy' for a while, now Thomas is getting his share. Soon enough, it should be Vernon Davis - they nearly connected on a nice pass early yesterday.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:48 PM 11-09-2015
I saw a deep pass to Vernon Davis yesterday. That was about all I saw from him.

I would get him on the outside. Big mismatch to have both him and Thomas out there on opposite sides ready to take a screen 10+ yards.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:40 PM 11-09-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I saw a deep pass to Vernon Davis yesterday. That was about all I saw from him.

I would get him on the outside. Big mismatch to have both him and Thomas out there on opposite sides ready to take a screen 10+ yards.
Yeah, I think that was their one big play for him... should get more involved with more reps.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:31 PM 11-09-2015
So Kubiak comes out at a presser and says Talib didn't poke anyone in the eye...I guess the dude's eye just watered like that on it's own. Head coach is lying scumbag...

NFL seems to disagree with you "Kubes"...enjoy the 1 game suspension. Dumb-ass is going to appeal..probably be out for the NE game. Brilliant..
[Reply]
TEX 03:37 PM 11-09-2015
So Kubiak comes out at a presser and says Talib didn't poke anyone in the eye...I guess the dude's eye just watered like that on it's own. Head coach is lying scumbag...

NFL seems to disagree with you "Kubes"...enjoy the 1 game suspension. Dumb-ass is going to appeal..probably be out for the NE game. Brilliant..
And that's exactly why I have the position of **** ANYTHING BRONCOS ALL THE TIME. It' s a total lying douche culture there that spills over to their fan base. Nothing changes regardless of the players.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:50 PM 11-09-2015

Except he didn't say that. Not to foil your not caring about football just wanting to right the world's wrongs mission...
[Reply]
Page 185 of 4913
« First < 85135175181182183184185 1861871881891952352856851185 > Last »
Up