ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 183 of 366
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193233283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:57 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Smart guy - look at your vehicle registration. 'Body style' is where you delineate tudor/coupe/sedan/station wagon/SUV etc. Make and model are separate classifications.

That's not the final word on the meaning, it's just a piece of information regarding ambiguity.

http://dor.mo.gov/forms/108.pdf
You're a fucking idiot.

Everyone absolutely except you of course knew what I meant.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:00 PM 12-23-2016
And ftr that wasn't relevant to the discussion, it was about TRUCKS.

and they changed the body style on that MODEL in 1973
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:01 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I know all about sentimental vehicles dude.

I still own the truck my dad bought two days after I was born and gave me when I was 16...

You took all this totally wrong and have TOTALLY showed your pussy here.
Insecure, not only do you have to be right about the body styling specifics, you have to assert greater knowledge about sentimental value, once you get it through your head that that was the subject of conversation.

99.9% of this is you not letting go an irrelevant point, then adding bits to try to prove superiority on the way out the door. I asked you early on why you were so cranky, and you insisted on asserting it was because I was stupid, crazy, insecure etc all along the way as I tried to explain the conversation I was actually attempting.

I responded in kind, but only after your intention was clear.

I've peppered my retaliation with efforts at conciliation and compromise. You didn't understand the conversation, and I didn't understand why you interjected. Not once have you posted without appending a dig or putdown, . . . but again, I'm the dripping cunt.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 PM 12-23-2016
and they changed the body style on that MODEL in 1973
In what fucking universe could you possibly think at this point that I don't or ever didn't know that?

More unnecessary snark and condescending. The entire reason I'm not letting you off the hook to begin with.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:07 PM 12-23-2016
You're a fucking idiot.

Everyone absolutely except you of course knew what I meant.
Knowing what you meant, in the light of existing inconsistent meanings, such as VEHICLE REGISTRATION, involves resolving ambiguities.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:08 PM 12-23-2016
Once again me telling you I know about sentimental value in a vehicle isn't me trying to show superiority to you, it's trying too make you understand what my intentions were here.

You are awful insecure here today, you're better than this dude.

I seriously thought you were mistaken on the body style break off point, that's why I said they were different.

Then you showed me pics for some odd reason, like I didn't know what they looked like.

I said I knew what they looked like, Hell I own at least 7 of the two different styles. I could have taken ten steps and seen a couple pretty nice ones. One of each style sits less than fifteen feet from my desk.

You took all of that like I was putting you down somehow.

I wasn't then. At this point I am.

You are a piece of shit
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:10 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
In what fucking universe could you possibly think at this point that I don't or ever didn't know that?

More unnecessary snark and condescending. The entire reason I'm not letting you off the hook to begin with.
I realize you know that now, for sure. I've only told you several times. Before I didn't know what you knew.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:20 PM 12-23-2016
Ok guys I appreciate both of your input on this and I will give you my view on this..you can read it and tell me to fuck off if it is needed

Baby Lee your first message could have been confusing for some with the way you opened..it kind of seemed like you might have been saying you had a truck for sale

Sauto I can see how your different body styles could have been taken as a dick post cause it didn't expand on by what you meant behind the different body styles

I think you both are pissed over a simple misunderstanding
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:35 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
Ok guys I appreciate both of your input on this and I will give you my view on this..you can read it and tell me to fuck off if it is needed

Baby Lee your first message could have been confusing for some with the way you opened..it kind of seemed like you might have been saying you had a truck for sale

Sauto I can see how your different body styles could have been taken as a dick post cause it didn't expand on by what you meant behind the different body styles

I think you both are pissed over a simple misunderstanding
I've already explained I wasn't trying to be a dick, how the fuck am I supposed to know he knew the year they changed?

I'm not mad at all, just ftr. More amused. It takes a lot more than idiot banging away on a keyboard to piss me off
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:43 PM 12-23-2016
I've already explained I wasn't trying to be a dick, how the fuck am I supposed to know he knew the year they changed?

I'm not mad at all, just ftr. More amused. It takes a lot more than idiot banging away on a keyboard to piss me off
Fair enough
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:46 PM 12-23-2016
In fact I challenge anyone to find any post where I've put anyone down over a car related issue

I think my record on this speaks for itself.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:49 PM 12-23-2016
Sauto's 'first' post seemed pretty benign to me.

And I also took 'body style' as it's common use - the generation of the model in question. I don't know anybody that uses 'body style' to refer to vehicle type. As a term of art, sure - that's what you select when you're on autotrader or something and want to narrow things down.

But who actually uses it like that in a conversational setting?

But hey, I find it amusing in a "what the fuck happened here?" sort of way. Carry on, gents. 50 odd posts in a 4 hour span over...well, nothing that I can discern. That's impressive. I think I might have approached something like that in some miscelaneous row with Hootie when he was being a fratboy douche or Hamas/Frazod in a Cardinal thread, but that's about it. It's tough to fire off that much bandwidth in that short of time over that degree of 'slight'.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:09 PM 12-23-2016
all i was saying is he wouldnt want that one anyways, its a different body style.

which is exactly what i said.

i wasnt sure you realized the year break off point, i definitely do since i only own 3 67-72 short wides and no less than 4 square body trucks...
This was my fourth post on the subject.

Pretty sure I explained my stance on the subject pretty clearly.

Him being an insecure, whiny, dripping, fucking cunt and twisting shit is what made this go.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 02:42 PM 12-23-2016
I say SAUTO's got Baby Lee right where he wants 'im.

Dinny
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 02:43 PM 12-23-2016
BL has had these meltdowns before. He'll be fine. It just happened to be SAUTO's turn.

Dinny
[Reply]
Page 183 of 366
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193233283 > Last »
Up