ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 187
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers game day thread *****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 11-29-2020
Let's do this. Time for old Tom to feel the pain train woo woo!
[Reply]
alanm 07:48 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Suffered though Mike Livingston, Bill Kenney, Todd Blackledge, Steve DeBerg, Steve Bono, Rich Gannon, Elvis Grbac, Damond Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel and Alex Smith is why.
Hey I liked Deberg. Had the best play action fake bar none. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:50 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Please provide statistical evidence in terms of our offensive playcalling to support the notion that ‘this game was coached identical to many of our playoff losses under Reid.’
Fuck off
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fer fucks sakes, as soon as I finish this I'm erasing everything I said.

Such a brittle personality.

I was TRYING to explain that YOUR perspective was JUST AS valid as anyone else's, and you take it as 'hammering you.'

Maybe you're taking shit too personal.
Okay, maybe I worded that incorrectly. Because it's not personal and I'm not even emotionally invested in it. I'm just speaking matter-of-fact.

I'm not sure why it's still a discussion. Look through this thread and a couple of the other active ones - there's DOZENS of people complaining about the negativity and not one of them is me. So why you persist, I have no idea other than you apparently have singled me out.

As for valid perspectives, again it's not about the validity of opinions. It's about the manner in which those opinions are delivered. Again, go look at the threads. I'm not the only one that holds this opinion. The sentiment against this stuff is overwhelming. Very few people enjoy the crap that gets posted here anymore.

At any rate, I'm done discussing it. I let it slide today and several other people have stepped in to pick up where I left off. If you want to believe I'm the problem, have at it. Everybody can see where the problem lies.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:52 PM 11-29-2020
Reid would have never allowed AS to throw the ball on those last 2 critical downs. It would have been 3 up the middle runs. Seen that way to many times
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:53 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I let it slide today.
Yeah, that's what I thought and you insisted I was wrong.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:53 PM 11-29-2020
Paragraphs after a win!
[Reply]
alanm 07:57 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
1. the 80s
2. phantom holding call at miami playoff '90
3. Frozen turf/concussed Montana
4. The kicker that shall go unnamed
5. Grbac/cheating donks playoff game
6. Losing DT in his prime
7. No punt playoff vs Fivehead
8. Cassel
9. Luck fumble/TD playoff game
10. Priest/Jamaal lack of playoff games/success
11. Phantom holding vs Pitt playoff game
12. Pioli/Haley
13. Dee Ford

Enough?
AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh. You had to bring all that shit up again? Thankfully we have a Coach and a QB that will keep us from suffering like all that again. Even though Reid still does get criticized for his game management from time to time.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:57 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
JPP I think
it was
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:57 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh. You had to bring all that shit up again? Thankfully we have a Coach and a QB that will keep us from suffering like all that again. Even though Reid still does get criticized for his game management from time to time.
just to prove that we're not spoiled, by any means (yet)! :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 07:58 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Eric Fisher seemed have gotten worked tonight
Fisher struggles with power guys and Tampa Bay is all about power.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:58 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Reid would have never allowed AS to throw the ball on those last 2 critical downs. It would have been 3 up the middle runs. Seen that way to many times
LOL Right. You know what? Given the situation, I would have actually been OK with three straight runs. That probably would have ended with us giving them the ball with :30 left, no timeouts, and needing to gain about 50-60 yards to attempt a long field goal.

I'm glad we have Mahomes, though.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No pussy for 26 years
Ehhh... every time I've had pussy since we drafted him, I've been thinking about Mahomes.

May as well right hand it.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:00 PM 11-29-2020
And for the record, I didn't say a word to any of them in the game thread today.

I made only constructive comments and the responses I did make were grounded only in stats and not in emotion.

I did exactly what I said I was going to do which is let it slide. And here you are, still hammering on it. Why?
I'll give you credit, that's exactly what you did. Still think you've been a bit of a jackass today, but we won so who cares.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:01 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I'll give you credit, that's exactly what you did. Still think you've been a bit of a jackass today, but we won so who cares.
It's all good. I'm trying. Can't change it all overnight. :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:07 PM 11-29-2020
It's all good. I'm trying. Can't change it all overnight. :-)
Hey, I know I can be a bit of a whiney jackass on here as well. Gotta try to do better sometimes.
[Reply]
Page 182 of 187
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186 > Last »
Up