ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 192
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills Monday Afternoon Football GDT****
eDave 11:25 PM 10-18-2020
Go home team.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:31 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I want to see the complete pancake annihilation that the **** zebra called a hold.
that was such a shit call on what was an absolute ass-kicking of a block.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:32 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
And scored 26 points and needed late game heroics to win

It wasn’t good enough considering the weapons they have
That had nothing to do with Mahomes and everything to do with the team going conservative at times (which considering the weather and the success of the run made some sense). The offense completely dominated that Bills team. It couldn't have been much easier for them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:32 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If you really think that this is the way that Reid would prefer to play...well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't think you've watched any team he's ever coached.

Of course not. Today, under the circumstances, it was absolutely the right way to go.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't think anybody here thinks this is a long-term formula. It's Andy Reid, he's going to back to what he knows best.
I’m speaking primarily to the handful of folks in this very thread who DO seem to think that this is a good formula.

Just trying to explain why a game that felt like a blowout didn’t end up that way. Running the football is EXACTLY the reason.
[Reply]
O.city 07:33 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re making it sound like Mahomes had to lead a game winning drive when we were down.

Mahomes doing what Mahomes does when we have a lead and have controlled the entire game is not “needing late game heroics to win”.
Should they have been in a position to have needed that to happen at that point?

They dominated the game and needed a late fourth quarter drive to put the game away. That’s what happens when you play these grind it out games as we saw woth alex at qb.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:33 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Clyde took this shit personally.
yep
[Reply]
notorious 07:33 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
that was such a shit call on what was an absolute ass-kicking of a block.
I have no clue what that blind fuck saw. It was a PERFECTLY executed play and blocking.

I'm still stewing over it.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:33 PM 10-19-2020
I’m good with the win tonight they did what they had to do

But where’s the offense that was in high gear the whole game against Baltimore?
Sammy and Schwartz down.

Bad conditions.

What do you expect?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:34 PM 10-19-2020
Should they have been in a position to have needed that to happen at that point?

They dominated the game and needed a late fourth quarter drive to put the game away. That’s what happens when you play these grind it out games as we saw woth alex at qb.
Well that's a coaching issue (if you want to nitpick but again there were reasons for going conservative), not a Mahomes issue (who, again, was excellent).
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:34 PM 10-19-2020
I’m good with the win tonight they did what they had to do

But where’s the offense that was in high gear the whole game against Baltimore?
jesus christ do you not understand that the weather played a big factor? both QB's were throwing wobbly, inaccurate balls and you want to see the greatest show on turf?

Get outta here with that bullshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:34 PM 10-19-2020

No, they shouldn’t have, but the only reason we “needed” it was because Butker missed an extra point and the officiating was again one sided as fuck.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:34 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sammy and Schwartz down.

Bad conditions.

What do you expect?
Mahomes is a snow guy.

Mahomes might not be a rain guy.
[Reply]
O.city 07:35 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That had nothing to do with Mahomes and everything to do with the team going conservative at times (which considering the weather and the success of the run made some sense). The offense completely dominated that Bills team. It couldn't have been much easier for them.
And again, all that said, they were a 3rd and 13 conversion away from having to send the defense back out there in a situation where a td loses you the game

They should have won that thing going away
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:35 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have no clue what that blind **** saw. It was a PERFECTLY executed play and blocking.

I'm still stewing over it.
I think they must've assumed there was a hold because it was such an asswhooping.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:35 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Mahomes is a snow guy.

Mahomes might not be a rain guy.
I think it was a combination of rain and wind.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:35 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Pancake City. This is what I posted when it happened, lol. By far the best our line has played this season.

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Wylie was trying to drive that dude through the center of the earth

[Reply]
Page 182 of 192
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186 > Last »
Up