ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 335
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232282 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:43 AM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I thought you people were supposed to be jolly?
Don't let the assholes chase you off.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:08 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I think you misread me. I was making fun of Rustshack accusing you of 'rabbling' [though I now realize the Hamburglar 'robbled' and it was the South Park mob who 'rabbles.']

It's true, I'm not all that enthused about deep dive analysis of GoT minutiae at the moment [just enjoying the show as it comes each week right now]. But I wasn't trying to get in the way of your efforts. Carry on with blessings and good tidings.
Boy, a lot of people seem to be misinterpreting you lately and taking offense. I don't remember this happening a lot until recently. Have I been oblivious or is this new? I'm not sure where all the confusion is coming from. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 12:21 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Boy, a lot of people seem to be misinterpreting you lately and taking offense. I don't remember this happening a lot until recently. Have I been oblivious or is this new? I'm not sure where all the confusion is coming from. :-)
In this instance it's just another case of Big Red's search for ways to act like he's been offended.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:30 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
In this instance it's just another case of Big Red's search for ways to act like he's been offended.
I was mainly talking about Dylan's misunderstanding (and the Dude in another thread a day or two ago).
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I was mainly talking about Dylan's misunderstanding (and the Dude in another thread a day or two ago).
The Dude is nothing new, not that I've made any progress understanding it.

He has a penchant for asking people randomly something about being best friends with BEP and PB, or turning a minor clarification or random musing into WWIII.

Adapted to this thread

Poster: "I'm not sure Tyrion will ride a dragon after all."
The Dude: "Oh, so GoT, one of the greatest sagas put to paper is just total shit, huh??!! Good luck with that, nutjob. Have fun fondling your butt buddy PB."
[Reply]
patteeu 12:36 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The Dude is nothing new, not that I've made any progress understanding it.

He has a penchant for asking people randomly something about being best friends with BEP and PB, or turning a minor clarification or random musing into WWIII.

Adapted to this thread

Poster: "I'm not sure Tyrion will ride a dragon after all."
The Dude: "Oh, so GoT, one of the greatest sagas put to paper is just total shit, huh??!! Good luck with that, nutjob. Have fun fondling your butt buddy PB."
:-) So true.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:56 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
But I figured some people wouldn't want to know, that's why I didn't just post then
You can always label and spoiler it. I've already seen it myself, unavoidable if your into social media.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:34 PM 05-29-2016
Not really anything surprising in the titles. Episode 9 has been the big one every season so far, and I think we all knew where they've been headed...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 01:38 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I wouldn't talk shit to Rustshack. He's got the blueprints to Castle Black hung up in his room. He knows that bitch inside and out.
:-) - How the went without being quoted is beyond me.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:13 PM 05-29-2016
It's Game day boys(and girls? Assuming Dylan is a girl?)
[Reply]
DaFace 03:59 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Not really anything surprising in the titles. Episode 9 has been the big one every season so far, and I think we all knew where they've been headed...

Spoiler!
I'm kind of disappointed in how blatant #9 is, but I guess we all know this is where it's heading at this point.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:03 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm kind of disappointed in how blatant #9 is, but I guess we all know this is where it's heading at this point.
That was kind of my point. Say an episode three weeks away is apparent by its title, what to expect leading up to it? You know nothing is going to happen with the characters involved until they get there (in most cases).

Like I said, it's not a deal breaker for me or anything, I just would rather find out as they show up. I don't freak out otherwise.
[Reply]
unlurking 04:12 PM 05-29-2016
Pretty much. Pretty obvious they are setting them up to go head to head. Although there really are a lot of them in the show. I believe the Sand Snakes count, and that could be fun. Don't know who they'd fight though, unless they make it across the ocean to Tommen who is also one?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:20 PM 05-29-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Meh. No different than the Mountain and the Viper
[Reply]
listopencil 04:31 PM 05-29-2016
Jesus, is everyone getting all pissy for no reason again?
[Reply]
Page 182 of 335
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232282 > Last »
Up