ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 195
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:03 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
- butthurt af
SB Champs nothing to be butthurt about on my end.

Not every former Chief is going to like the team. I realize that. Doesn't mean I can't talk shit.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:17 AM 04-08-2023
- butthurt af
Not at all.

The guy just comes off as an ungrateful, lying diva.

So who gives a shit what he has to say now, In this ONE video where someone spiked his 40 with actright before the camera started rolling.

jettio, for sure.

Probably has it playing on a loop at this point.
[Reply]
jettio 08:27 AM 04-08-2023
Chiefs drafted Tyreek Hill with pick #165 in a 2016 draft that had 253 selections and Chiefs had pick 178 (DJ White, CB, Georgia Tech) and pick 203 (Dadi Nicolas, DE, Virginia Tech)

Tyreek Hill was fortunate to be drafted to the Chiefs, but this idea that Chiefs did some benevolent thing to give him a chance when no other team would is nonsense. Chiefs drafted him with pick #165 when they had pick #178.

The Chiefs war room OBVIOUSLY somewhat figured that he was on other teams draft boards and not worth the risk to wait around.

He scored 67 TDs in six regular seasons as a Chief and 35 of those were 30 yards or longer. plays. And he had 6 postseason TDs for Chiefs.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...00/touchdowns/

The only games he missed were 4 games when Jalen Ramsey made that dirty play and caused that collarbone dislocation in 2019. and he was a healthy inactive in last game of 2020 season against Chargers when Chiefs had #1 seed already clinched.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...lTy00/gamelog/
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:33 AM 04-08-2023
- butthurt af
Example #69696969 of you being the "Well, actually....." guy.
[Reply]
jettio 08:45 AM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Words have consequences, jettio. Say dumb shit about your former team, you get judged on those things, whether you personally find them real or silly is of no consequence.

They threw me away like I was trash. I said I didn't need to be highest paid player. I just want someone to say you know, you him. Tua 100% more accurate than Pat. Helluva player, but I want the ball in my breadbasket.

All this dumb shit instead of gratitude to the Chiefs for not shipping his money grubbing ass to the Jets.

Literally nobody here has said they didn't appreciate Tyreek on the field. And no, we don't think we scored the touchdowns, you ****ing imbecile.

We would like Tyreek Hill to shut the **** up about The Chiefs. We would like Tyreek Hill to stop pretending that it's anyone's fault but his own that he's not here.

We would mostly just like for Tyreek Hill to stfu and enjoy his money he valued over staying with KC, and enjoy the team he picked to be traded to. Talking shit about and to his former team, when he engineered his own exit, is highly annoying, and gives people the **** this guy attitude.

Even his former teammates are sick of his shit. Chris Jones bodied him on Twitter after his last bout of diarrhea of the mouth. Throw up those deuces walking back to the bus, Tyreek lmao.

I suggest you get Reek's nuts off your chin, and find a more suitable ward to White knight for. I'm not sure what your obsession with Tyreek Hill is, or why you feel that nobody should have a negative outlook on the pure feces that pours from his lips when it comes to his exit from KC, but it has certainly made for some entertaining reading.

You bitches is a nice change from those who know not shit about football as it is played at the NFL level, but you've got too much repetition for one post here. It just reads like a tantrum, which is hilarious.

No worries, it's hard to change from what your comfort zone is. I'm sure you'll get it figured out eventually.

Fact is, if you watch and listen to the interview that Tyreek did with Dieter and Sherman and you don't give it its proper weight when trying to determine Tyreek's relationship with his former team and you have these strong feelings about the subject then you are choosing to keep your dumbass mind made up into hating the guy for imaginary reasons.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:16 PM 04-08-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
Chiefs drafted Tyreek Hill with pick #165 in a 2016 draft that had 253 selections and Chiefs had pick 178 (DJ White, CB, Georgia Tech) and pick 203 (Dadi Nicolas, DE, Virginia Tech)

Tyreek Hill was fortunate to be drafted to the Chiefs, but this idea that Chiefs did some benevolent thing to give him a chance when no other team would is nonsense. Chiefs drafted him with pick #165 when they had pick #178.

The Chiefs war room OBVIOUSLY somewhat figured that he was on other teams draft boards and not worth the risk to wait around.

He scored 67 TDs in six regular seasons as a Chief and 35 of those were 30 yards or longer. plays. And he had 6 postseason TDs for Chiefs.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...00/touchdowns/

The only games he missed were 4 games when Jalen Ramsey made that dirty play and caused that collarbone dislocation in 2019. and he was a healthy inactive in last game of 2020 season against Chargers when Chiefs had #1 seed already clinched.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...lTy00/gamelog/
OK? I think we all understand we got a good deal and that he helped us win a SuperBowl. I don't think anyone doesn't appreciate who he was to us... But he did choose the money. Not a lot more, but he chose it, and now he is in the AFC fighting against us for a championship. If Patrick ever leaves, don't think that will happen, but if it does and he goes to an AFC team, I will appreciate everything he did, but Fuck them, especially if they are throwing some shade, legit or in jest. They are now the enemy period. I liked Neil Smith a lot, and was thankful for his Chiefs time, until he became a Donk. End of story...
[Reply]
jettio 08:08 AM 04-09-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
OK? I think we all understand we got a good deal and that he helped us win a SuperBowl. I don't think anyone doesn't appreciate who he was to us... But he did choose the money. Not a lot more, but he chose it, and now he is in the AFC fighting against us for a championship. If Patrick ever leaves, don't think that will happen, but if it does and he goes to an AFC team, I will appreciate everything he did, but **** them, especially if they are throwing some shade, legit or in jest. They are now the enemy period. I liked Neil Smith a lot, and was thankful for his Chiefs time, until he became a Donk. End of story...
He was under contract with Chiefs for 2022. His agent and Chiefs were negotiating an extension because that is a good time to try to do an extension. At some point, Chiefs said if you get a deal you like from a team, we will see if that team will give us back in a trade what you should be worth in a trade.

I bet once Chiefs found out what Dolphins and Jets were willing to trade back, they would have wanted to do the deal even if Tyreek decided he would prefer to stay.

The interesting thing to me is how bullshit the 2026 number in Tyreek's contract is. Like, how much better was the Dolphins deal really when the 2026 number would never be the number if he played in 2026?

To say he chose the money is kind of a simplistic way of looking at it and seems a motivational ploy for some fans. He chose living where he already built his house, and taking a bigger leadership role on a team than he would have in KC.

Chiefs chose the trade assets coming back and executing plan without Tyreek over not doing an extension and have him finish the contract.

Chiefs still have pick 122 and pick 178 this year from the trade.
[Reply]
Spott 08:45 AM 04-09-2023
He left for the money and better weather, which there’s nothing wrong with. Hell, most everyone that lives in Florida did the same thing which is why there aren’t really many natives here. Not sure why athletes like Tyreek leave for the highest bidder and then claim it wasn’t about the money. Just own that shit.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:50 AM 04-09-2023
He took the money, and the weather, and all of that. That's fine, but you can't do that and claim you're all about the 'legacy' because legacy is rings, and you knew you were giving that up when you left.

And you can't get butthurt that Chiefs fans don't give a shit about you anymore. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Have fun counting your money when you're down to your third QB again by mid-season because Tua's one concussion away from retirement and your coach is a moron.

KC won't even retire your number, because Pacheco's wearing it. You're a footnote. KC has won as many SB's without you as with you already.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:19 AM 04-09-2023
Career span of a running back is short
Hill will retire sooner than expected, get the money now
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:31 AM 04-09-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Career span of a running back is short
Hill will retire sooner than expected, get the money now
He’s a wide receiver
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:33 AM 04-09-2023
He's already decided, it sounds like. When the speed goes, so does he. RB mind set?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 AM 04-09-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:

To say he chose the money is kind of a simplistic way of looking at it and seems a motivational ploy for some fans. He chose living where he already built his house, and taking a bigger leadership role on a team than he would have in KC.
:-) :-) :-)

No, pretty sure it was the fucking money you goddamn weirdo.

Serious question... are you a member of Miami Dolphin forums? Are you the next incarnation of those dweeb Alex-only fans from the Niners, only for Tyreek?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:42 AM 04-09-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He's already decided, it sounds like. When the speed goes, so does he. RB mind set?
when his speed goes he will still be super fucking fast
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:45 AM 04-09-2023
It could have been a disappointing season/trade outcome talk
[Reply]
Page 180 of 195
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190 > Last »
Up