ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 359
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:03 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Based on what I've seen, that might even be an understatement. :-)

What's in the food or water these women are consuming? :-)
Whore pills.

I think they all take Whore pills these days.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:33 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I'm stupid "planet teacher"????
Teachers on chiefs planet. We have some here.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:46 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Good odds some planet teacher wives are getting plowed on the side.

Those guys are probably terrified to look at this thread.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:47 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I'm sorry I must have forgot to take my clairvoyance pill this morning.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:12 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Either a lot of these husbands arent putting it on the wife like they should, or the women are just relentless whores

Many men cheat. Many women cheat. This isn't news.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:20 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I'm sorry I must have forgot to take my clairvoyance pill this morning.
It's OK. There's been a few posts of yours that I had no idea WTF you were talking about either. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:25 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Whore pills.

I think they all take Whore pills these days.

Why is there this bizarre notion that women were asexual creatures until the modern generation or at least until the "free love" era of the 60s or whatever.

Women, like men, have sexual urges. This isn't news. It's only America's absurdly uptight views on sex and sexuality that makes anyone think that it is.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:49 AM 12-21-2017
It's OK. There's been a few posts of yours that I had no idea WTF you were talking about either. :-)
**** I thought you were referring to a home school supply store or something :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:52 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Why is there this bizarre notion that women were asexual creatures until the modern generation or at least until the "free love" era of the 60s or whatever.

Women, like men, have sexual urges. This isn't news. It's only America's absurdly uptight views on sex and sexuality that makes anyone think that it is.
Loose women are fine, as long as they are not my women.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:53 AM 12-21-2017

Sexually repressed nation, and I blame the baptists and the Puritans. Most of the Puritans come from the shithole northeast. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 11:13 AM 12-21-2017
This thread keeps popping up with new posts and I keep checking it out for new pics of the latest hot teacher gone astray. And I GET NOTHING.:-)

You bastards owe all of us some new pics of hot teachers!
[Reply]
vailpass 11:36 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
This thread keeps popping up with new posts and I keep checking it out for new pics of the latest hot teacher gone astray. And I GET NOTHING.:-)

You bastards owe all of us some new pics of hot teachers!
X2. Cut the bullshit philosophizing unless accompanied by a new hot teacher pic/story.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:12 PM 12-21-2017
Are they hot slutty females?

Pics?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:14 PM 12-21-2017

So THAT'S why they lie and cheat - America's rigid social morality code?

And here I thought they're all sluts and whores to get back at Daddy.

Learn something new everyday...
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:18 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So THAT'S why they lie and cheat - America's rigid social morality code?

And here I thought they're all sluts and whores to get back at Daddy.

Learn something new everyday...

No you dumb fuck, because they're human and humans make mistakes or stupid decisions all the time. Not that they're blameless by any stretch, but to act shocked that women do this JUST LIKE MEN is stupid.
[Reply]
Page 180 of 359
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Up