ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 64
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:53 PM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol LDT and Niang opt out and Veach didn’t do enough?
LDT has been below average for awhile now and Niang was a third round pick.

I love Veach as much as the next guy but he failed to adequately address the o-line. Plain and simple.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

I love Veach as much as the next guy but he failed to adequately address the o-line. Plain and simple.
You’re a buttfucking moron overreacting to TC reports. Plain and simple.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:54 PM 08-21-2020
Apparently CEH embarrassed Hitchens in the open field :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:00 PM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re a butt****ing moron overreacting to TC reports. Plain and simple.
You have no concerns about the o-line that almost singlehandedly ended our season last year by repeatedly allowing Mahomes to get crushed game after game?

I’m not trying to be pessimistic I’m just pointing out it’s a legitimate area of concern. Why else are we signing interior o linemen off the street with three weeks until the opener? There’s obviously legitimate concern in the building that what we currently have in there isn’t good enough
[Reply]
staylor26 01:04 PM 08-21-2020
You have no concerns about the o-line that almost singlehandedly ended our season last year by repeatedly allowing Mahomes to get crushed game after game?

I’m not trying to be pessimistic I’m just pointing out it’s a legitimate area of concern. Why else are we signing interior o linemen off the street with three weeks until the opener? There’s obviously legitimate concern in the building that what we currently have in there isn’t good enough
It’s no different from last year when we won the SB. Every team has weaknesses.

Relax.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:11 PM 08-21-2020
From the twitterverse, it sounds like either our defense is really good or Pat/the offense is really struggling.
Pat threw something ridiculous like 7 INTs in one practice right before the 2018 season. That whole preseason our offense looked like dogshit, too.

Then we came out and boasted one of the best offenses of all time.. I wouldn't worry until they give you reason to worry.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:22 PM 08-21-2020

He brought in two veterans since then. Just what exactly are you expecting him to do?
[Reply]
Blick 02:27 PM 08-21-2020

We signed Wisniewski off the street in October last year. I think we'll be fine.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:28 PM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Pat threw something ridiculous like 7 INTs in one practice right before the 2018 season. That whole preseason our offense looked like dogshit, too.

Then we came out and boasted one of the best offenses of all time.. I wouldn't worry until they give you reason to worry.
I'm not worried about Pat or the skill position players. My only concern on offense is the interior O-line. My main takeaway from these observations is that our defense is continuing to get better which i'm stoked about.

And being concerned about our o-line shouldn't be a controversial take. They were not good last year and did their best to get Pat knocked out for the season. I didn't say I think they're going to suck, but I am legitimately concerned that it's going to be a major problem for us this year.

Apparently this place has turned into a sunshine pumping circle jerk or you get downvoted.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:33 PM 08-21-2020
From the twitterverse, it sounds like either our defense is really good or Pat/the offense is really struggling. Given the O’s track record I assume it’s the former. I’d be lying though if I told you I didn’t have serious concerns about the o-line. Veach didn’t do enough to address that unit over the offseason and I hope it doesn’t bite us in the ass.

[Reply]
Halfcan 05:04 PM 08-21-2020
Pretty excited to attend practice at Arrowhead tomorrow. I hope I get to see Mahomes airing it out for some TD's!

Anyone else going?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:05 PM 08-21-2020

3 observations from latest Chiefs training camp practicehttps://t.co/lwfZqcB8dc

— Chiefs Wire (@TheChiefsWire) August 21, 2020

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:17 PM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pretty excited to attend practice at Arrowhead tomorrow. I hope I get to see Mahomes airing it out for some TD's!

Anyone else going?
Wait, what?!

When is this happening?

Edit: Just saw it’s for STM’s. Whoever goes get some good video.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:07 PM 08-21-2020
Wait, what?!

When is this happening?

Edit: Just saw it’s for STM’s. Whoever goes get some good video.
Practice starts at 9:00 am and goes until 1:30 I think.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 PM 08-21-2020
Chiefs please do this and put the camera on Tyreek

Experience practice as an NFL RB*!

*𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺@Marlon_Mack25 | #ColtsCamp pic.twitter.com/UQ1wu4iQfu

— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) August 20, 2020

[Reply]
Page 18 of 64
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up