ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:17 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Scrambling QBs generally killed Sutton’s defense. We’ll see how Spags has the team prepared for it.
Good point, Spags could be different. We'll see.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:20 PM 09-20-2019
Lamar Jackson, the running back, isn't going to beat us with his arm or his brain. Just commit to stopping the run and let him try(lol) to outduel Pat.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:21 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I was going to post this same thing. I honestly can't think of a douchier name than "Hollywood".
Whoa, we've got some big, big time posters that live out there in Hollywood. It's about the coolest name there ever was.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:26 PM 09-20-2019
Don't envy my life, Pablo. I know it seems impossibly glamorous. But I put my pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else.
[Reply]
TEX 06:30 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Lamar Jackson, the running back, isn't going to beat us with his arm or his brain. Just commit to stopping the run and let him try(lol) to outduel Pat.
That should be the plan.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:35 PM 09-20-2019
We're going to destroy these queers even worse than the faguars and the gayders.

I've been watching a lot of 80's movies/standup lately, and listening to a lot of hair metal and Eminem.
[Reply]
FAX 06:43 PM 09-20-2019
How many times ... ? Let me think ...

Got it ... 19 times. That's how many damn times we've had the general punditry spout off and say that the next QB/RB/Team/Coach is going to put Mahomes and the Chiefs in their place.

You think we're growing weary of that narrative? How do you think Wally feels? He's going to parboil the Ravens and pluck their feathers one-by-one until they call their mommas. He's going to go full House of Usher on their heads in this game.

FAX
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:59 PM 09-20-2019
Just glanced at the Ravens depth chart. Looks like Pernell McPhee is their best pass rusher and he’s really nothing special. Where is their pass rush going to come from?

No way can they rely on coverage sacks against the Chiefs, right?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:00 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Just glanced at the Ravens depth chart. Looks like Pernell McPhee is their best pass rusher and he’s really nothing special. Where is their pass rush going to come from?

Judon is their best pass rusher.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:03 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Judon is their best pass rusher.
You’re right, but he’s still only a 6-sack per year type of player. That’s nothing special.
[Reply]
FAX 07:09 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

It appears that they rely on the blitz in order to generate pressure, Mr. smithandrew051.

Too bad our quarterback is so terrible against the blitz.

FAX
[Reply]
RJ 07:27 PM 09-20-2019
Chiefs by three, I'd set the over/under at 60. The Ravens D is good but not great, not much better than Chiefs. Lamar is legit good and will only get better but he's not Mahomes.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by RJ:
Chiefs by three, I'd set the over/under at 60. The Ravens D is good but not great, not much better than Chiefs. Lamar is legit good and will only get better but he's not Mahomes.
The over/under is down to 52
[Reply]
RJ 07:45 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The over/under is down to 52
I don't bet but if I did I'd take the over.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:53 PM 09-20-2019
This is going to be a very tough matchup. I won’t be shocked if we lose this one, if the weather is shitty.

The bad news:
Harbaugh and Wink call a good defensive game.
Erving is a crap run blocker.
We couldn’t run much against Oakland.
Our top 2 backs are banged up (but I do think Darwin is going to be the best of them, anyway.)
They have the best run defense in football.
Bad weather can limit the passing game.
Tyreek bailed us out numerous times in the last matchup.
Their offense is ultra explosive and we’re still early in the year struggling with communication problems.
They have this game circled after losing the last one in overtime.

The good
Jimmy Smith is out
We have a few good defenders at keeping guys like LJ limited in their options...Badger, Lee, Clark, Fuller and Breeland.
We should be able to scheme lots of open looks against them in coverage
They don’t have a guy to cover Kelce
Earl ran his mouth...so I’m sure Sammy, Kelce, Hardman and Robinson will be ready to challenge that statement about taking away the deep ball.
Thompson looked ready to challenge for the starting job before the team acquired Shady..he knows this is his time to shine. Should be able to have a big receiving game.
They haven’t played anyone good yet and this Chiefs team is truly unreal.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up