ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 08:22 PM 04-25-2019
So without a chain of custody, how do we know this isn't edited?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Because youre just stringing it along. It’s literally the two stances in the entire thread, yet I need to elaborate?
You mean the other stance that he is being baited by his wife?

I'm pretty sure that I've already addressed that and whether or not he is being baited by his wife he didn't aggressively deny her allegations.

So is it possible she is baiting him? Sure.

Does that mean a fucking thing when it comes to his response? No.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
So failure to deny an accusation is guilt? Especially in a convo he doesn’t know is being recorded.

Do you deny every accusation ever thrown your way?
Thank you.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
So without a chain of custody, how do we know this isn't edited?
we don't.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:24 PM 04-25-2019
Once an animal, always an animal.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.
God dammit. Stupid son of a bitch.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yes, she did admit to perjury.

Which means that she's a liar and we can't believe a single thing she's ever said, other than that she lied and she's a liar.
Again, you do not understand what perjury is.
[Reply]
FAX 08:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I cant argue.
I came into this thread late, Mr. Marcellus ...

I see now that emotions are high and lines have been drawn. Matters of great importance are at stake and lives at risk. I get it ...

So, I'm going with the "too soon" defense. (While relying on the established science that proves demon possession of mixed-race children is both horrific and difficult to diagnose.)

That ... and the more obvious and certain fact that this little family is a f***ed up mess. Domestic violence? Belt whoopin's? Stair throwin's? Secret recordings? Friends dishing up tapes to the press? Tweeting inlaws? Jesus ... this is a mud hole I prefer not to wallow in.

Many of you know that I've supported Tyreek so far. That's because I personally haven't seen a single thing in the papers, on TV, or on anybody's twatter feed that "proves" he's done anything wrong.

Still, if he is an abuser (of either women or children or animals), he won't catch any slack from me. I have never once ... neither in RL nor here ... defended abusers of any ilk. Frankly, I grew up in a community rife with ignorance, alcohol, and violence. I well know what it does, what it means, and why I abhor the concept. There's no end to the destruction it causes ...

But the tape in the OP doesn't "prove" anything either. Doesn't look good ... granted. Actually, it's creepy as hell. Yet, the conversation contained therein fails to reach a reasonable standard of definitive evidence proving Tyreek is an abuser (IMHO). Additionally, some posts have referenced other information that, apparently, isn't in the OP ... I haven't seen or heard any of that, so far.

Meanwhile, anyone who implies or suggests that I protect or admire abusers can kiss my ass ... literally. The same goes for anyone who thinks I should check my brain and sensibilities at the login.

And I've said this before ... there are no "winners" in this deal. Nobody "wins" here. This is a situation in which everybody loses ... the child, Baby Mama, Momma Mama, Inlaw Mama, Tyreek, the Chiefs, us ... everybody.

Taking "sides" in a situation like that is a hell of a thing.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You mean the other stance that he is being baited by his wife?

I'm pretty sure that I've already addressed that and whether or not he is being baited by his wife he didn't aggressively deny her allegations.

So is it possible she is baiting him? Sure.

Does that mean a ****ing thing when it comes to his response? No.
Not everything deserves a response....I wouldn't have dignified it with a response, either.

Lack of denial doesn't equal guilt, either.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yes, she did admit to perjury.

Which means that she's a liar and we can't believe a single thing she's ever said, other than that she lied and she's a liar.
Perjury, mother fucker. Learn what it means.

How can you be taken seriously when you are this stupid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I came into this thread late, Mr. Marcellus ...

I see now that emotions are high and lines have been drawn. Matters of great importance are at stake and lives at risk. I get it ...

So, I'm going with the "too soon" defense. (While relying on the established science that proves demon possession of mixed-race children is both horrific and difficult to diagnose.)

That ... and the more obvious and certain fact that this little family is a f***ed up mess. Domestic violence? Belt whoopin's? Stair throwin's? Secret recordings? Friends dishing up tapes to the press? Tweeting inlaws? Jesus ... this is a mud hole I prefer not to wallow in.

Many of you know that I've supported Tyreek so far. That's because I personally haven't seen a single thing in the papers, on TV, or on anybody's twatter feed that "proves" he's done anything wrong.

Still, if he is an abuser (of either women or children or animals), he won't catch any slack from me. I have never once ... neither in RL nor here ... defended abusers of any ilk. Frankly, I grew up in a community rife with ignorance, alcohol, and violence. I well know what it does, what it means, and why I abhor the concept. There's no end to the destruction it causes ...

But the tape in the OP doesn't "prove" anything either. Doesn't look good ... granted. Actually, it's creepy as hell. Yet, the conversation contained therein fails to reach a reasonable standard of definitive evidence proving Tyreek is an abuser (IMHO). Additionally, some posts have referenced other information that, apparently, isn't in the OP ... I haven't seen or heard any of that, so far.

Meanwhile, anyone who implies or suggests that I protect or admire abusers can kiss my ass ... literally. The same goes for anyone who thinks I should check my brain and sensibilities at the login.

And I've said this before ... there are no "winners" in this deal. Nobody "wins" here. This is a situation in which everybody loses ... the child, Baby Mama, Momma Mama, Inlaw Mama, Tyreek, the Chiefs, us ... everybody.

Taking "sides" in a situation like that is a hell of a thing.

FAX
FAX THE EXTREMELY REASONABLE.

Hard cosign.

I'm probably biased because I've been baited by my baby mama on a recording, and I know what that shit sounds like.
[Reply]
FAX 08:28 PM 04-25-2019
At what point did you hear Tyreek deny punching his child?

He "denied" do anything to him when he was downstairs, but when do you hear him deny anything after the word punching is thrown around?
Are we discussing "punching" or "throwing down the stairs", Mr. jd1020?

What kind of "corporal punishment" is either one?

FAX
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
The police maybe not but DFS would. Maybe not a 3 year old but they would ask age appropriate questions to understand from the child's point of view what happened.

Sometimes you can't ask a child a question directly but you can ask the same question a few different ways to get an answer.

Note I'm not a social worker but my mom was, and worked in the group that did abuse investigation.
Thanks for sharing — it’s appreciated.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:29 PM 04-25-2019
Because the mother admitted that she ****ing defended him the first time questions were brought up.

Did you even listen to the audio?
Fuck her and you
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:29 PM 04-25-2019
Perjury, mother ****er. Learn what it means.

How can you be taken seriously when you are this stupid.
She lied to the prosecutor, in court.

Perjury, motherfucker, YOU look it up.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up