Page 18 of 45
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:30 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I really hope you're right. I haven't been this nervous over a game since the game vs. the Titans last Jan. This feels like a playoff game to me. Loss of a bye week and home field advantage would not be good.
Uh, Mauomes did not keep up with Rivers
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:32 PM 12-16-2018
After looking at them against the Ninnaz, Kelce should have a big game!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:34 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
After looking at them against the Ninnaz, Kelce should have a big game!
yarp

And if he doesn’t, it’s because they’re not dedicating enough attention to Hill. And that would be a bad idea in prime time!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:35 PM 12-16-2018
So if the Seahawks win they're the 5-seed no matter what they (or anyone else) does the rest of the way? Gotta believe that them getting in today means an easier game for the Chiefs next week but I could be wrong.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I'm late to the party...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:36 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Partially because Andy tried to protect a lead with the defense which I hope he never attempts again the rest of this season. We simply have to outscore everyone and we had a lot better chance of winning throwing the ball on the final drive.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:37 PM 12-16-2018
I really hope you're right. I haven't been this nervous over a game since the game vs. the Titans last Jan. This feels like a playoff game to me. Loss of a bye week and home field advantage would not be good.
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Partially because Andy tried to protect a lead with the defense which I hope he never attempts again the rest of this season. We simply have to outscore everyone and we had a lot better chance of winning throwing the ball on the final drive.
Agree
[Reply]
Three7s 05:51 PM 12-16-2018
He's done this every year he's been here. Why would you think he changes now?
[Reply]
kccrow 05:51 PM 12-16-2018
They are struggling against the 3-10 49ers. Come on. Cake walk.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:55 PM 12-16-2018
I was way more nervous the last 2 weeks. For good reason it seems. This game is a double digit win for us.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:57 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Three7s:
He's done this every year he's been here. Why would you think he changes now?
I agree. It's why I've been down on Andy for three seasons and doubt he can get the job done when push comes to shove.

Have to hope he learned something from the last game that finally, at long last, opens his eyes.

I just never want to see that weird look on Andy's face when he realizes he's about to piss away another double-score lead and lose an important game.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:59 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
They are struggling against the 3-10 49ers. Come on. Cake walk.
5-2 @ home.

2-3 away.

Still think the Chiefs can beat them in the same way the Rams and Chargers did. Just outscore them and get opportunistic sacks/turnovers.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:10 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Not sure how that's germane, but ok. Rivers had a good game and his team won. I'll leave it to others to debate which QB had the best game. Doesn't matter to me...my team lost the game.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:13 PM 12-16-2018
5-2 @ home.

2-3 away.

Still think the Chiefs can beat them in the same way the Rams and Chargers did. Just outscore them and get opportunistic sacks/turnovers.
Seahawks aren't good against teams that commit to running the ball back at them and use the play action pass, from what I've seen.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:14 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I was way more nervous the last 2 weeks. For good reason it seems. This game is a double digit win for us.
Love your optimism. I'm trying to get there.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:14 PM 12-16-2018
The Seahawks are not scary.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 45
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up