ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:34 PM 08-19-2017
Hey I got an idea. Since Sweet Daddy Hate has all the answers. Lets petition Clark Hunt to fire Andy Reid and hire him since he is such a genius and Smitty sucks so bad...

Who is with me?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:40 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hey I got an idea. Since Sweet Daddy Hate has all the answers. Lets petition Clark Hunt to fire Andy Reid and hire him since he is such a genius and Smitty sucks so bad...

Who is with me?
Holy Shit; mark this day on your calendars, Pennsyltucky formed a coherent thought and a brilliant idea to go along with it!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:43 PM 08-19-2017

Who is with me?

Me
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:46 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Wait a second...what is that stat that has to do with Alex...like his record when the opposing team manages to score 24 or more points? I don't remember what it is, but it indicates that an Alex-led team is essentially hopeless if an opposing team scores more than 24 points...

Let's not act like Smith-led offenses have done their job at putting an abundance of points on the board, squirrel tits.
Fuck the Smith ballwashers, but this whole line of thinking is a gross misinterpretation of data, as I have shown many times before.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:49 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Me
Right on. :-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:51 PM 08-19-2017
I'm not tearing down our defense. All I said is they were good, not great last season and I get crucified for it.

Makes sense since most posters on CP are Mahomesexuals who hate Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith with a passion. All they care about is their QB putting up good ff numbers. They don't care whether he wins or not. Pathetic.
Shut the fuck up with the "all he does is win" shit. It's literally the least accurate thing ever said.

All Alex has ever done is lose his last game of the season. Period. He has never won. Period. Because the ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS IS YOUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON.

God, you are a stupid motherfucker.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:53 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Shut the **** up with the "all he does is win" shit. It's literally the least accurate thing ever said.

All Alex has ever done is lose his last game of the season. Period. He has never won. Period. Because the ONLY GAME THAT MATTERS IS YOUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON.

God, you are a stupid mother****er.
Smitty had the best playoff gm in Chiefs postseason history against the Colts. Not his fault the D was beyond bad that gm. Keep that in mind next time you say only game that matters is the last game of the season dumbbass
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:58 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If Dorsey had followed "my" QB advice( as I was absolutely the ONLY person on the ENTIRE message board that wanted to draft Geno and several prospects before him ), he could have cut bait on the 5th year option if the Chiefs had decided to go ahead and start him year one.
Of course, we all know NOW that Reid has no intentions of starting his top-tier prospect in year one. Could the same arrangement have been made for Geno? Of course. And if Alex is the "consummate professional" that his jizz-chugging, Mickey Mouse fan club claims that he is, then SURELY having a 1st round QB as an understudy would not have bothered him one bit, right?
Of course, the great and infallible True Fan minds of CP barked and barked and barked about there being NO WAY that the Chiefs( or any other team! )were going to spend draft capital on a 1st round pick and NOT play him year one!
So goddamned smart, the minds of these Great Visionaries! :-)
And clearly in the best interests of everyone posting here to follow, believe, and listen to as if they were the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi himself!

Getting back to you; outside of your incessant rambling about "fixed" this, and "cover up" that, combined with your truly unoriginal and devoid of any humor whatsoever 3rd-rate Donkey smack, I can not recall you ever providing a quality football take in any form be it history, philosophy, concepts, or execution.
If he's down, you should probably PM Sorter about purchasing some instruction from him in order to elevate your truly pathetic game.

Your pal,

Sweets!
Daddyhater gonna hate...LOL.

Trolling the resident troll shouldn't be this easy....speaking of "pathetic game". I dont really have to say much to wind your dumb-ass up and watch the stupid fly....amateur hour.

You're STILL rationalizing wanting Geno...face it, nobody is going to take your opinion on QBs serious. You dug your own shithole...now go roll around in it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:01 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Smiths Conspiracy Bitch:
I dont really have much to say .
Ain't that the fuckin' truth.

Piss off, loser.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:03 PM 08-19-2017
Smitty had the best playoff gm in Chiefs postseason history against the Colts.
not true whatsoever

i completely disagree with this. it might have been the best half (the 1st 2 quarters) but the second half was shitty and he literally couldnt make a 1st down to win the game when he needed to

a game is 60 minutes
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:48 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
not true whatsoever

i completely disagree with this. it might have been the best half (the 1st 2 quarters) but the second half was shitty and he literally couldnt make a 1st down to win the game when he needed to

a game is 60 minutes
Thanks for clearing that up. I always thought a game was 10-minutes. Clearly you are a genius
[Reply]
rico 03:55 PM 08-19-2017
**** the Smith ballwashers, but this whole line of thinking is a gross misinterpretation of data, as I have shown many times before.
Thought I made it clear that I was unclear on the data...

What is the correct interpretation of the data?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:59 PM 08-19-2017
Shut the fuck up with the "all he does is win" shit. It's literally the least accurate thing ever said.

God, you are a stupid motherfucker.
Sig-worthy, and absolutely spot-on fucking incredible.
[Reply]
aturnis 04:06 PM 08-19-2017
I'm still trying to figure out where "PHII" comes from.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 04:09 PM 08-19-2017
Smitty had the best playoff gm in Chiefs postseason history against the Colts. Not his fault the D was beyond bad that gm. Keep that in mind next time you say only game that matters is the last game of the season dumbbass
Player Tm Cmp Att Yds TD Int Sk Yds Lng Rate
Len Dawson KAN 12 17 142 1 1 0 0 46 90.8

Result SB. That was the best playoff game in Chief's history.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 25
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up