ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 06:05 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by :
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "it is very possible" Carr could be the first quarterback in the NFL to make $25 million annually.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...14801.amp.html

2018 is going to be crazy for the Raiders. Carr and Mack alone will make up close to $50 million.
Time to find out how good Reggie McKenzie really is.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:22 AM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon:
So that's the narrative at this point? One big injury in three years and he's injury prone? Isn't finding a QB and surrounding him with talent the smart thing to do? All they have to do to get that team to scary level is to get an average defense.
Umm... The Raiders lost to 3 teams last year. KC (a good team) Atlanta (a good team) and Denver. Carr didn't play against denver, cos his leg was broken.

They didn't exactly run a gauntlet of great teams, but KC wouldn't have won the division last year if Carr hadn't snapped his leg.

They're already a pretty good team.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 11:33 AM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I wouldn't call Carr injury prone based on last season, but I think it's silly to think all you have to do is make the defense average to make the team 'scary'. Raiders also need more weapons on offense for Carr; a consistent TE threat, a running game and a reliable #2 receiver. Carr is s good young QB, no debating that, but he hasn't been able to beat the Chiefs in the regular season and if you can't beat the Chiefs in the regular season, then you're not beating the Patriots in the post-season.
Are you drunk or hungover?

Raiders have arguably the best OL in the NFL- Marshawn Lynch at RB with solid depths in 2 RB's that avg 7 yards a carry- Amari Cooper and Crabtree at WR and Jared Cook at TE... Where do see that more weapons are needed?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:36 AM 06-24-2017
They were a good team last year with an easier overall schedule, They may win less games this year because of schedule but they will be a better team... They will be in the hunt, that;s all you can ask for and if Reggie continues to work the cap and give the Raiders the tools to put a quality product on the field they will remain in the hunt for a long time. The Cheaps have had a lot of good years in the regular season regardless of their playoff success and remain in the hunt every year despite being a bunch of cheesy choking bastards:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 03:34 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:

Raiders have arguably the best OL in the NFL- Marshawn Lynch at RB with solid depths in 2 RB's that avg 7 yards a carry- Amari Cooper and Crabtree at WR and Jared Cook at TE... Where do see that more weapons are needed?

:-) Marshawn Lynch
[Reply]
19now11 07:18 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
If Mahomes has the skills we will have to pay him the same or more.
lol look at you guys crowning the 2nd best qb in the worst qb class in a decade. enjoy this season. its all down hill from here.:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 07:19 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
lol look at you guys crowning the 2nd best qb in the worst qb class in a decade. enjoy this season. its all down hill from here.:-)

How could we ever replace a qb that led one of the worst passing offenses the past 4 seasons?
[Reply]
19now11 07:23 PM 06-24-2017
shoulda grabbed up vernon davis when u had the chance. super bowlz!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:56 PM 06-24-2017
Somebody tell Freighters we are sweeping their asses....again
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:00 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
It's a pussy ass reflex. Might as well look your wife in the eye and say "this isn't going to last" right before you say "I do."

It MAY actually be the reality in the end, but mother****er.. show some spine, and respect YOUR team, instead of bending over for the Fade dick. It's more a reach to state that Oakland will win the AFCW than it is to state KC will. KC has owned their ass time and again, thus far.
The difference between you and me is that my opinion isn't a fake homer 'reflex based on stalking a guy...

I actually came to my conclusion based on thought and analysis of various factors...

I personally don't think it takes 'spine ' to make homer posts...but hey...thats again just my opinion..the raiders are favored to win the division...its a fact that can be verified in about 30 seconds
[Reply]
cmdrzman 08:04 PM 06-24-2017
Here's the breakdown

Compared to Luck, Carr took less money

Salary cap increase since Luck's deal: +7.6%
New money in their deals--Luck v. Carr: +1.65%

Actual $: -$12,315,790 ($139,125,000 v. $126,809,210)
Luck v. Carr--payout (cap hit)

1st year: $44M ($18.4M) v. $25.732M ($15.732M)
2nd year: $13M ($19.4M) v. $22.5M ($25M)
3rd year: $18M ($24.4M) v. $20.1M ($22.6M)
4th year: $21.125M ($27.525M) v. $20.1M ($22.6M)
5th year: $22M ($28.4M) v. $20.1M ($22.6M)
6th year: $21M ($21M) v. $18.278M ($18.278M)

#RealFacts
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:56 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:

The O-line isn't a weapon, dumbass. Yes, they have a great O-Line.

A reliable #2 receiver would not be the guy that led the NFL in drops last year. Try again.

Marshawn Lynch?!? Seriously. When's the last time he played football again?

Yes. I'm sure Jared Cook and his 30 catches for 377 yards last year will put the offense over the top.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:59 PM 06-24-2017
And, again, until Derek Carr figures out how to beat the Alex Smith led Chiefs, I don't think you need to be worrying about the likes of the Patriots.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:00 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
You people are silly ... This site would be in full jizz mode if they had a chance at Carr and he would instantly become the best QB that ever lived.

He jammed his finger ... He had his leg broken in a freak play , he has missed one regular season game in his career but he is injury prone ...
And he plays like shit against teams that actually matter. So there's that.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 09:44 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
The O-line isn't a weapon, dumbass. Yes, they have a great O-Line.
Got damn yer dumb- It is most certainly a weapon- You're just to dumb to know it-
Originally Posted by :
Marshawn Lynch?!? Seriously. When's the last time he played football again?
It's been a year sweet tits- and he's in his best shape ever, did you see any of the Raiders OTA's??? Dudes killin it-- Seatlle has never had the OL he's about to run behind- in fact, this is the best OL he's had his entire career... Are you aware that Latavious Murray of all people put up huge numbers behind that OL and he sucks. the Raiders had two rookie RB's that both popped off damn near 7 yards a carry- ... You have absolutely no idea what Beast Mode is about to do on sundays- But don't take my word for it... you'll see for yourself-

Originally Posted by :
Dumbass.
You enjoy the confusion in the Chiefs organization- You got an owner firing oneof the best GM they ever had.. a head coach that hates the Mahomes pick... This is why you are the Chiefs...

Let me give it to ya straight so you'll understand... Marshawn Lynch is gonna tear ass this year- you can believe that- I know it pains you to want to accept it... But there's nothing you can do about it-
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:22 PM 06-24-2017
Seattle's line was great in the run game. They were all mobile and quick guys. It was in pass pro that they struggled and were one of the worst.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06-24-2017, 10:28 PM
This message has been deleted by WhiteWhale.
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up