ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 49
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
kccrow 06:21 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's more like dating a girl, nearly proposing... she gets sick and you leave her during treatments at the hospital. Doctors let her go home a few months later, and you get pissed off because she's schacking up with a guy in your bowling league.

Somehow it's her fault...
It's her fault when you aren't calling her out but she's calling you out. Like I said, I hope the son of a bitch gets hurt like he normally does and finishes his career out on the sofa. Fuck him. He's a punk ass bitch.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:24 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
It's her fault when you aren't calling her out but she's calling you out. Like I said, I hope the son of a bitch gets hurt like he normally does and finishes his career out on the sofa. **** him. He's a punk ass bitch.
So, what exactly did he say?

Guess he should have said "Man, you know I'm excited to get paid... my heart, my love is in KC, but they didn't love me back and cut me loose. I understand it, but this is just business y'all - I hate Denver, the fans suck, but I need to play."
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:24 AM 05-03-2017
It's her fault when you aren't calling her out but she's calling you out. Like I said, I hope the son of a bitch gets hurt like he normally does and finishes his career out on the sofa. **** him. He's a punk ass bitch.

[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:26 AM 05-03-2017
I haven't seen Cheaps fans this mad since the Republicans freed the slaves
[Reply]
jspchief 06:26 AM 05-03-2017
Lot of bitterness in here. I can't blame Charles for having injured pride over getting released. He's worked hard to return from some serious injuries.

I'll not root for him or Denver, but I'm not gonna sit here and trash the guy that was the only thing that made Chiefs football watchable for years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kccrow 06:26 AM 05-03-2017
So, what exactly did he say?

Guess he should have said "Man, you know I'm excited to get paid... my heart, my love is in KC, but they didn't love me back and cut me loose. I understand it, but this is just business y'all - I hate Denver, the fans suck, but I need to play."
Are you fucking retarded? Oh wait, yes, yes you are.

You don't say shit like "It's personal" or "I've always wanted to be here" and shit. If he had half a brain, he'd say something to the affect of "Looking forward to the opportunity to further my career in Denver," and leave it the fuck alone. He couldn't though, just like you dumbfuck Donkey fans. He can go fuck himself in Denver. Maybe Talib will shoot his ass in the kneecap.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:31 AM 05-03-2017
Are you ****ing retarded? Oh wait, yes, yes you are.

You don't say shit like "It's personal" or "I've always wanted to be here" and shit. If he had half a brain, he'd say something to the affect of "Looking forward to the opportunity to further my career in Denver," and leave it the **** alone. He couldn't though, just like you dumb**** Donkey fans. He can go **** himself in Denver. Maybe Talib will shoot his ass in the kneecap.
So, as a point of clarification... I haven't seen much video on this signing, it's been fun watching the over-reaction here though.

Looks like he really didn't say much, but there are a lot of salty bleeding vag's out there upset that their favorite player - albeit a shell of what he once was - signed with a division rival.

This has been fun the last 12 hours. Some of you act as if it chose to leave and left money on the table with KC... or that he is anything more than a role player.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:31 AM 05-03-2017

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:32 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Donks must really have a low opinion of their running backs. JC should have retired before soiling his reputation for a future 6-10 basement dweller.
JC will love their o-line opening those gaping holes:-), lucky for him he knows how to get small between the tackles. Will be interesting for sure.:-)
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:35 AM 05-03-2017
I can appreciate that he's hurt and may want to stick it to the Chiefs front office. But, saying it in public and being petty and a douche about it is classless and unprofessional. I'll stop short of saying that I hope he gets injured, but everything within me hopes he fails miserably.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:38 AM 05-03-2017
So, as a point of clarification... I haven't seen much video on this signing, it's been fun watching the over-reaction here though.

Looks like he really didn't say much, but there are a lot of salty bleeding vag's out there upset that their favorite player - albeit a shell of what he once was - signed with a division rival.

This has been fun the last 12 hours. Some of you act as if it chose to leave and left money on the table with KC... or that he is anything more than a role player.
Doing exactly what Elway's troll signing was meant to do. Troll KC fans and give another reason for CP donko fans to troll.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:39 AM 05-03-2017
I said yesterday that I was fine with it and just hoped he didn't torch us badly because that would make things more difficult long term. I always thought Jamaal was a pretty respectful, humble seeming guy..

Even when he talked about finding his own inner strength by beating up on the Downs and retarded kids in the special olympics I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't blame him for being salty about being released or even being happy he gets two shots at the team but laying it all out there in public comments. :-) Saying it's personal and he always wanted to be a Bronco? Those are real low blows. You can't just hand waive those kinds of comments away later. Pretty disappointing
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:43 AM 05-03-2017

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:45 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Doing exactly what Elway's troll signing was meant to do. Troll KC fans and give another reason for CP donko fans to troll.
Well yeah Horseface saw Chiefs fans were happy and excited to get a gunslinger quarterback and I bet he is scared so he goes after one guy that can burn us emotionally.

Fuck em.

We will own this division for a decade to come.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 AM 05-03-2017
Charles is dead to me now. Traitor.

Jamaal Charles: "I always wanted to play for Denver. Growing up, John Elway was one of my favorite players."

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) May 2, 2017

Charles on being released by Chiefs: "It's behind me. ... They say it's a business, but it's personal as well. It is what is."

— Nicki Jhabvala (@NickiJhabvala) May 2, 2017

Jamaal Charles: "I'm just happy I get to play [the Chiefs] twice a year."

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) May 2, 2017

[Reply]
Page 18 of 49
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up