ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 70
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Rogue One Spoiler Thread
DaneMcCloud 08:16 PM 03-06-2016
There's quite a bit of info trickling out so its probably time to start a spoiler thread. I'll update with a trailer when it's available.

Trailer #1. This looks amazing!!! Darth Vader, The Emperor, Jyn (Rey's mother?), Forrest Whitaker, Donnie Yen and Alan Tudyk.

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:10 PM 06-23-2016
If they are smart they will have James Earl Jones record his voice similarly to other voice actors like the voice of Siri, to be able to generate dialogue endlessly. Along with a database of words, vowels and consenents, with various inflections and such allow for the creation of virtually any dialogue you could imagine even made up words .
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:18 PM 06-24-2016

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 12:43 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Meh, I'm sure geeks with some coin could make a cooler version. The episode VII troopers looked sleek. This looks like you could buy various gear and odds and ends, spray paint it high gloss black, and buy a black form-fitting bodysuit. The helmet is the only part tough to fabricate. Maybe the weapon a bit tricky or costly.

Mendelssohn is still the pimpest kit to come out of ROs stills.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:24 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Meh, I'm sure geeks with some coin could make a cooler version. The episode VII troopers looked sleek. This looks like you could buy various gear and odds and ends, spray paint it high gloss black, and buy a black form-fitting bodysuit. The helmet is the only part tough to fabricate. Maybe the weapon a bit tricky or costly.

My favorite shot is the Stormtroopers standing in the ocean/lake.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:53 PM 06-24-2016

Agreed. Way too much body suit. The classic stormtroopers were so great because they looked like futuristic knights in armor. Very little body suit visible. This one just looks like lazy costume design by a fan.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:55 PM 06-24-2016
My favorite shot is the Stormtroopers standing in the ocean/lake.
Both of those are cool shots, but I like the one from a distance best.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:16 PM 06-24-2016

I know it's coming but I am still going to be super pissed when they kill his character off in this episode instead of creating a villain for multiple films.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 AM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I know it's coming but I am still going to be super pissed when they kill his character off in this episode instead of creating a villain for multiple films.
It doesn't matter because Rogue One is a standalone film. It won't be part of a trilogy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:04 AM 07-15-2016

This looks pretty intense
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:31 AM 07-15-2016
News:

Thoughts:

[Reply]
Bowser 12:08 PM 07-15-2016

This looks pretty intense
Awesome
[Reply]
unlurking 01:30 PM 07-15-2016
Damn that looks amazing.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:39 PM 07-15-2016
In case you all missed it, there will be a 3 minute trailer shown on ABC tonight during a program called The Secrets of The Force Awakens, which I assume is just a couple of the DVD extras.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 07-15-2016
that's the title of the making of doc that was on the bluray
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:33 PM 07-15-2016
Looks like the spinoff is going to kick the main event's ass.

Good stuff.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 70
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up