Page 18 of 117
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
RobBlake 05:06 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Whale, Hippo, Elephant Ass, Fatty Toad, Wal Mart Cart Rider, Blimp, Lardass, Hogbeast. This is ChiefsPlanet, we can think of even more then that.
Streetbeast, straight outta insulin, sack of fat, stretchy skin..
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:06 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've never received a mind-blowing blowjob, even from a fatty. The blowies I've received have done the job in getting me hard and generally feel good (obvi, my dick is in a chick's mouth), but I can't even come from them unless I make an effort.

What am I missing out on?
It's a difference from finishing via raw dogging it.. That's for sure. Not any better or worse, but popping in a girl's mouth is a pretty good feeling.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:08 PM 08-17-2015
I've never received a mind-blowing blowjob, even from a fatty. The blowies I've received have done the job in getting me hard and generally feel good (obvi, my dick is in a chick's mouth), but I can't even come from them unless I make an effort.

What am I missing out on?
They've gotten lazy because there's obviously dudes out there that will date them just for hanging around.
[Reply]
RobBlake 05:08 PM 08-17-2015
:-):-)
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
FYP because fat

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:12 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
They've gotten lazy because there's obviously dudes out there that will date them just for hanging around.
:-) Billay's fucking up the program.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:15 PM 08-17-2015
Back when I was 18 I had this little Puerto Rican piece that LOVED to give head, although she wouldn't swallow. I swear that girl would suck my dick for a half hour with no breaks. I'll never forget one time we were just laying down watching TV and out of nowhere she's like "go shut the door and take your pants off". I was like daaaaamn, homie! Shit's. About. To. Go. Down.

She loved to give head and I loved that but the fact that she could slob on my knob for 30 minutes is probably a good indicator that it wasn't the best head.
[Reply]
RobBlake 05:17 PM 08-17-2015
Back when I was 18 I had this little Puerto Rican piece that LOVED to give head, although she wouldn't swallow. I swear that girl would suck my dick for a half hour with no breaks. I'll never forget one time we were just laying down watching TV and out of nowhere she's like "go shut the door and take your pants off". I was like daaaaamn, homie! Shit's. About. To. Go. Down.

She loved to give head and I loved that but the fact that she could slob on my knob for 30 minutes is probably a good indicator that it wasn't the best head.
did she get the ball sack tho.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:19 PM 08-17-2015
Nope, no ball play. You know those Hispanics don't like hand sports.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:21 PM 08-17-2015
None of the girls I've done stuff with are down with sucking, licking or even cradling the balls. It's a fucking crime.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:24 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
None of the girls I've done stuff with are down with sucking, licking or even cradling the balls. It's a ****ing crime.
The extent of their ball knowledge probably ends at "that's their most vulnerable body part".

I bet most are too scared to even branch out to the sack in fear of hurting us.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:25 PM 08-17-2015
The extent of their ball knowledge probably ends at "that's their most vulnerable body part".

I bet most are too scared to even branch out to the sack in fear of hurting us.
I got my last girlfriend to caress my nuts post coitus at least twice. She got pissed any time I plied for it afterward.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:26 PM 08-17-2015
Hah.

Idk. I've had my balls sucked once. I can't say I see what all the fuss is about.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:29 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Bet ya billay either didn't tell his buds about her or never let them meet her.
Correct about never meeting them
[Reply]
eDave 05:29 PM 08-17-2015
Mine did. She really like my boys slapping her eyelids too. Miss her sometimes.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:31 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Mine did. She really like my boys slapping her eyelids too. Miss her sometimes.
Ah, the ol' Arabian goggles, eh? She sounds like a keeper.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 117
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up