ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 43
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing CB DeAndre Baker to practice squad
pugsnotdrugs19 05:51 PM 11-16-2020
I’ve seen this in a couple spots now, it’s early but here’s this from a NYP journalist... https://twitter.com/nypost_schwartz/...959128576?s=21

Originally Posted by :
Giants are not in on DeAndre Baker.
Teams interested: Chiefs, Bengals, 49ers and Jaguars.
This would obviously be a hell of a low risk/high reward move that makes so much sense for a team destined to pick in the 30s.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 05:17 PM 11-17-2020
Getting the first visit is big especially with the COVID wait times.
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:18 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Great, so we aren't signing him
He is visiting...

https://nfltraderumors.co/chiefs-hos...ker-for-visit/
[Reply]
RustShack 05:19 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Who needs Baker when you have JOHNNY TOWNSEND!!

Johnny Townsend signed to Chiefs practice squad. He is the younger brother of Tommy Townsend
Older brother. Tommy is a rookie.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:19 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
outside of adding an elite piece to the OL this is what I want most too.

Imagine Metcalf or AJ Brown in this offense.
Could have had either

Fuck all that shit.

VEACH IS VEACHING
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:20 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Could have had either
Do we gotta keep doing this?

When it looked like Hill’s days as a Chief were numbered, NOBODY thought that Brown or Metcalf were going to be a fix.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:22 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

When it looked like Hill’s days as a Chief were numbered, NOBODY thought that Brown or Metcalf were going to be a fix.
Forget all that shit, here comes Mongo Baker!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:22 PM 11-17-2020

Former Giants CB DeAndre Baker is in New Jersey today cleaning up his affairs.
He is headed to Kansas City tomorrow morning to meet with the Chiefs, according to a source.

— Paul Schwartz (@NYPost_Schwartz) November 17, 2020

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:31 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Could have had either

Fuck all that shit.

VEACH IS VEACHING
Yeah I'd take those guys over Hardman but I can't get mad at the pick. He fits the team and provides value in his own right.

Anyway HAVE WE SIGNED THIS NICE YOUNG LAD AS OF THIS MOMENT
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:33 PM 11-17-2020
this would be a really nice pick-up.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:34 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

I think Metcalf suffered from being such a ridiculous specimen. Kinda like Pat. You watch them play in college and you're like "these guys couldn't possibly be this good, it's just that they're in college", then unsurprisingly they go to the NFL and are insane.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:38 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I think Metcalf suffered from being such a ridiculous specimen. Kinda like Pat. You watch them play in college and you're like "these guys couldn't possibly be this good, it's just that they're in college", then unsurprisingly they go to the NFL and are insane.
Metcalf broke a vertebrae also people got all weird about his 3 cone like all he could do was run straight.
[Reply]
Jerok 05:39 PM 11-17-2020
This would be like getting an extra first round pick. Would make up for us losing Kareem Hunt when he did dumb off the field stuff. Like the Football gods apologizing with a first round CB let's go!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:40 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Metcalf broke a vertebrae also people got all weird about his 3 cone like all he could do was run straight.
I remember this like it was yesterday
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:43 PM 11-17-2020
Ok so I missed the explanation.

What the fuck did this guy do to draw the ire of the Giants? Like, “off the field shit” doesn’t cover it. This is a recent 1st round pick we’re talking about. What exactly was it?

Not that I really care. It’s more I’m curious about what type of buttfucking moron Joe Judge is
[Reply]
frozenchief 05:47 PM 11-17-2020
He's visiting the Chiefs but right now, he's on the Comissioner's exempt list. How would one get off that list? From what I can see, the exempt list means that the player (Baker) is not counted toward any NFL roster. It also seems that Baker's placement was indefinite. So does that mean that Goodell is the only one who decides if he's off the list? Would NFLPA push Goodell to let him sign since he's been cleared of all charges? Interested in the steps going forward.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 43
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up