ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 42
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
Kiimo 12:40 PM 02-26-2020
Well we paid that.

For Clark.

But I guess the 2nd was the following year. My point is, in a free agency where the interior DL is Jones and nobody else somebody will give that up. Somebody that is desperate, has a lot of picks and a lot of cap space. Some place Jones would like to go.

That place is Miami.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:42 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Well we paid that.

For Clark.

But I guess the 2nd was the following year. My point is, in a free agency where the interior DL is Jones and nobody else somebody will give that up. Somebody that is desperate, has a lot of picks and a lot of cap space. Some place Jones would like to go.

That place is Miami.
Trading Jones for 1 pick this year isn’t worth losing him if we can afford to keep him. Not when we can go win another Super Bowl and Jones is still a young ascending player at a valuable position.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:42 PM 02-26-2020
I absolutely think Veach could/would tag and trade for a #1 and #2. I also think he'd be fine with trading our #1 for a #2 and #3.

Dude is a scout and likes to find his talent. I think we'll have an exciting draft, depending on how the board unfolds.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:43 PM 02-26-2020
Miami might do it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:46 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Miami might do it.
You STILL can’t get Jones off this team fast enough and it’s mind-boggling. Where did he touch you?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:56 PM 02-26-2020
I didn't miss that post. I just don't believe it.

Listen to Soren and Grunny from yesterday and see if you still believe Jones will be on this team next season.

http://www.810whb.com/the-program-podcasts/
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:59 PM 02-26-2020

Listen to Soren and Grunny from yesterday and see if you still believe Jones will be on this team next season.

I trust Nate over Soren. Nate is actually connected like Terez
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:01 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I trust Nate over Soren. Nate is actually connected like Terez
Yeah and teams USE connected guys to spread all kinds of information.

Of COURSE they're going to TRY and sign him. But Jones would be a fool to do it. And if he doesn't sign at a deal that works with the 200m Mahomes contract then you need to get max value immediately.

Zero chance Jones plays for us under a franchise tag. Zero.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:08 PM 02-26-2020

Lol yea let’s listen to Soren and Grunny instead of Taylor and Paylor!

:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:11 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol yea let’s listen to Soren and Grunny instead of Taylor and Paylor!

Taylor and Paylor aren't saying they think we will sign Jones. They said the Chiefs are trying.

I mean, duh, of course they're trying. I just don't think it is possible. Neither do Soren and Grunny.

You are using your emotions not your brain. The numbers don't make sense unless Jones ignores his agents and takes a deal far less than he deserves.

And if the Cowboys spend 30m on Dak Prescott we're totally screwed.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 02-26-2020
Taylor and Paylor aren't saying they think we will sign Jones. They said the Chiefs are trying.

I mean, duh, of course they're trying. I just don't think it is possible. Neither do Soren and Grunny.

You are using your emotions not your brain. The numbers don't make sense unless Jones ignores his agents and takes a deal far less than he deserves.

That’s not all they’re saying....
[Reply]
BossChief 01:13 PM 02-26-2020

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:15 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Just listen to the podcast.

Listen to it. Save the attitude.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 02-26-2020

Thus is the dumbest pile of crap I've heard in awhile
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:25 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Thus is the dumbest pile of crap I've heard in awhile
Sorry about the salary cap. It can be a bitch.

Sorry about Jerry Jones overpaying and screwing up the market. He does it a lot.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 42
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up